FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ants Horse Hung Cock OP   Man  over a year ago

co durham

Hi all

Just a question for the ladies.

Why after being friends on here and chatting for a while and get on well do I not hear from them again or get blocked? This has happened too many times to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it might be something you said, i have blocked people for asking a silly question.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

not much point in putting a message on your status to a woman who has blocked it and it is more likely to have a negative effect on your chances of someone else chatting to you

Blocked one guy we had chatted to for a while, he just started begging, so we got bored and blocked him.

"Hi all

Just a question for the ladies.

Why after being friends on here and chatting for a while and get on well do I not hear from them again or get blocked? This has happened too many times to me"

naming and shaming is clever it makes u seem bitter

co durham

Not mean to name n shame, put it up invade she did it by accident.

As far as I know I've not asked any stupid question

Was going allow a she want ready to meet yet

Having read your status, I wouldn't be suprised if you appear on a lot more block lists from now on.

If someone blocks you, just accept it as one of those things, but to put it on your status is just plain wrong.

"Not mean to name n shame, put it up invade she did it by accident.

As far as I know I've not asked any stupid question

Was going allow a she want ready to meet yet"

As you are blocked she can't see your profile anyway so the status will only do you harm when others read it and instantly block you.

co durham

Didn't know that she couldn't see it. Was hopingshe blocked my by accident, see my status and realise.

Nevermind, im used to it now just don't like getting my hopes up then broken

sometimes i block people if they are beinig a bit annoying and if i am in bad mood, then i unblock them the next day. some men start of all polite and nice, then they start getting a bit cheeky or rude. they might just say something then i think they arent really my type after all. i prefer not to chat with men for too long before meeting them, do you think maybe you were being just a bit too keen because that could put someone off.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/12 18:59:38]

co durham

"sometimes i block people if they are beinig a bit annoying and if i am in bad mood, then i unblock them the next day. some men start of all polite and nice, then they start getting a bit cheeky or rude. they might just say something then i think they arent really my type after all. i prefer not to chat with men for too long before meeting them, do you think maybe you were being just a bit too keen because that could put someone off. "

I imagine one message tonight wasnt too keen!

I asked for a meet she wasnt ready, i respected that and we chatted a fair bit.

Hopefully she may have been in a mood as you say and unblock me tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

"sometimes i block people if they are beinig a bit annoying and if i am in bad mood, then i unblock them the next day. some men start of all polite and nice, then they start getting a bit cheeky or rude. they might just say something then i think they arent really my type after all. i prefer not to chat with men for too long before meeting them, do you think maybe you were being just a bit too keen because that could put someone off.

I imagine one message tonight wasnt too keen!

I asked for a meet she wasnt ready, i respected that and we chatted a fair bit.

Hopefully she may have been in a mood as you say and unblock me tomorrow. Fingers crossed!"

after your status mmmmm

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Nevermind, im used to it now just don't like getting my hopes up then broken"

So because someone spoke to you and you got your hopes up, she should have met you?

Do you have any idea what swinging is about? Or do you think that just because someone shows an interest, she must be 'up for it' and an easy lay?

lol just get over it dude. Hey shit happens its not the end of the world is it;-)

co durham

No I dont think just because we spoke we would meet. What I am saying is after a good chat she just blocked me, no warning no ifs buts or goodbye - no manners.

Im not posting anymore as its just gonna provoke bitching and Im being stereotyped as a 'Just because we chatted we have to meet' guy

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"

So because someone spoke to you and you got your hopes up, she should have met you?

Do you have any idea what swinging is about? Or do you think that just because someone shows an interest, she must be 'up for it' and an easy lay?"

Did he say anything remotely like that - we have no idea what they said to eachother or how well that were getting on - he said he had asked to meet and she said no - so he was happy to chat. But if she's blocked him then he just has to accept that

co durham

Thanks Sam for sticking up for me!

the problem is. its only one side of the story

i'm not bothered i think u are wasting far too much time thinking about why she blocked you etc, maybe she decided you didn't fit her criteria s anymore!

someone else posted shit happens! and it does

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"No I dont think just because we spoke we would meet. What I am saying is after a good chat she just blocked me, no warning no ifs buts or goodbye - no manners.

Im not posting anymore as its just gonna provoke bitching and Im being stereotyped as a 'Just because we chatted we have to meet' guy"

I'm not bitching, actually asking a question.

So what if she blocked you. Its HER choice and, annoying to you it might be but the fact that you are talking about it on here is probably an indication as to why she did.

As for my comment about you 'expecting' a meet. YOU mentioned getting your hopes up........ there's an answer to that.

Until someone actually arranges to meet you, date, time, place etc,.... don't get your hopes up. If it goes wrong after that, then yes... I would expect you to be disappointed.

however, swinging isn't like dating, there's lots of ifs, buts, wrong timings, crap days etc to take into consideration. Meets don't materialise for whatever reason or speaking never gets futher than just that....... speaking.

With dating you can near enough guarantee that regardless of what goes wrong, you will speak on the phone or see each other....... because sex isn't on the top of the menu.

Seriously, if you get disappointed enough to start a thread about it, you need to change your mindset where swinging is concerned.

And I say that to all the single men who have too many high hopes about these sites.

"And I say that to all the single men who have too many high hopes about these sites."

maybe this needs to be on terms and conditions on the site

High hopes!! I hate relationships but still want sex... Only so much u can do with urself..... Yes i know i could go out and get some but then im at risk of them thinking its gonna be a relationship... Sites like this are useful as sex is whats on offer with hopefully friendship and not much else.....heaven

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are "two sides" but the side you put up doesn't really do you any favours...no offence... the way you have reacted to being blocked is to put up a thread.. then put up the update that you reomved....doesn't help any case you had for any sympathy....

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

""And I say that to all the single men who have too many high hopes about these sites."

maybe this needs to be on terms and conditions on the site "

I put it far better:

The chances are you will NEVER get a meet

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

One other point - this one for the OP specifically.

You probably don't actually know if you've been blocked or not.

If I recall correctly, the page you are taken to if you attempt to view the profile of someone who has blocked you looks exactly the same as the page you would see if that user has had their profile suspended.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"High hopes!! I hate relationships but still want sex... Only so much u can do with urself..... Yes i know i could go out and get some but then im at risk of them thinking its gonna be a relationship... Sites like this are useful as sex is whats on offer with hopefully friendship and not much else.....heaven "

And you are just the kind of single guy who we were talking about on another thread! You are NOT a swinger! Yours and the OP's mindset is all wrong!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

Do you have any idea what swinging is about? Or do you think that just because someone shows an interest, she must be 'up for it' and an easy lay?"

male entitlement again on here...Op maybe she blocked u because of your attitude.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I block people because they are either too persistent, have said something of mind shattering stupidity, it is obvious the conversation has reached a natural end (and they are 300 miles away) or if I stray onto a profile that says something like 'under NO circumstances would we entertain meeting a CD and if we knew that one was within 500 miles of us, we would sell up and move home.'

Getting blocked isn't the end of the world. Standing on a plug in barefeet then stubbing your toe as you dance about the room is probably worse. Maybe.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"No I dont think just because we spoke we would meet. What I am saying is after a good chat she just blocked me, no warning no ifs buts or goodbye - no manners.

Im not posting anymore as its just gonna provoke bitching and Im being stereotyped as a 'Just because we chatted we have to meet' guy"

Could just be that you're not very good at taking a hint?

» Add a new message to this topic