FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > another block list question ... sorry

another block list question ... sorry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I have looked but cant find a definate answer.

I had a recent message from someone who got abusive so i decided to put jis account on my block list now having just looked in there he now longer appears on it ?

Now my question is has his account been deleted / removed or has he in turn blocked me which would mean i cant see his profile or is this person somehow able to access my account and keep removing himself from my block list.

If it's the second then do i have to renew all my passwords etc xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea but I somehow doubt it is the 3rd one.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Even if someone is on your block list.. If you do a search with their age / location.. If their profile is still on the site It'll show up there on the results, but will say you cant view the profile if you try to..

Most likely is that they've left the site.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Even if he has blocked you as well, he would still appear on your block list!

Unless admin have been involved and they can remove all access to each others accounts, hope that helps.

"Ok I have looked but cant find a definate answer.

I had a recent message from someone who got abusive so i decided to put jis account on my block list now having just looked in there he now longer appears on it ?

Now my question is has his account been deleted / removed or has he in turn blocked me which would mean i cant see his profile or is this person somehow able to access my account and keep removing himself from my block list.

If it's the second then do i have to renew all my passwords etc xx "

this is just a guess but he could have left the site and no longer appear on your block list! the same as his verifys would disappear as well!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Even if he has blocked you as well, he would still appear on your block list!

Unless admin have been involved and they can remove all access to each others accounts, hope that helps."

Ahhh that may be the reason, I did have to get admin involved but didnt realise admin could take those sort of steps to avoid contact between members like that

Thankyou for the information xxx

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

it could be he has deleted his profile

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Even if he has blocked you as well, he would still appear on your block list!

Unless admin have been involved and they can remove all access to each others accounts, hope that helps.

Ahhh that may be the reason, I did have to get admin involved but didnt realise admin could take those sort of steps to avoid contact between members like that

Thankyou for the information xxx "

Your welcome!

I had the same issue a while ago, that's why I knew the answer, sometimes if you report they just simply remove all access to each others accounts and then no one can unblock the other and carry on the abuse xxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

He may have left the site or admin may have blocked u both

he's either deleted his profile or been booted off the site for being abusive. Hopefully the latter as there's no need for that kind of behaviour on here.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

could have closed his profile and opened a new one we had this happen with a guy who would not take no 4 times he changed his profile. pest was not the word reported him never seen him on here after that.

» Add a new message to this topic