FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time anal penetration

First time anal penetration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *keptic69 OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

I am toying with the idea of being fucked in my ass as I feel I am ready for it now. I have tried in the past but the pain put me off trying again. I would love some advice on how to overcome the initial pain and discomfort penetration causes. Grateful for any device from you. Best regards, Josh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Think of England

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Think of Scotland

By *k sparkyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Think of the goverment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ann summers do a lube specially for anal I cant remember what it's called and start small a finger first then work your way upto 3/4 fingers and most importantly try to relax because the more you tense up the most painful it is x

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

An experienced top/pegger will help massively...

Liquid Silk lube is your friend

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Ann summers do a lube specially for anal I cant remember what it's called and start small a finger first then work your way upto 3/4 fingers and most importantly try to relax because the more you tense up the most painful it is x"

Booty Lube, I think. Booty...something.

I find being rimmed properly ensures I’m ready.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Stick things up you bum for practice xx

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Butt plugs first

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Bookmarking this one

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Sure takes practice, mastering the relaxing technique is probably the most difficult part[ I think this is why some people sniff relaxants what ever they are never tried them] find someone with a nice thin rock hard cock and ease it in with loads of lube when it happens it is the ultimate sexual pleasure.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Get a butt plug and dildo to practice both being opened up but also penetrated back there. Lots of lube and you need to relax, there is a muscle ring just inside the ass that, if tense, is extremely painful if forced... now, the tip i got given and stand by, if if hurts as it pushes past this ring, try not to jump off the cock / dildo, that makes the pain last longer, just hold still and bear it out if you can, then slide off.

For the main event, pre clean with a douche. Lube up, warm up with a butt plug prior to the meet... then get them to ease themselves in slowly.. build up rythem when you are ready...

Think it was my third time getting fucked before i truely got comfortable and really enjoyed the experience with no pain..

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Get a butt plug and dildo to practice both being opened up but also penetrated back there. Lots of lube and you need to relax, there is a muscle ring just inside the ass that, if tense, is extremely painful if forced... now, the tip i got given and stand by, if if hurts as it pushes past this ring, try not to jump off the cock / dildo, that makes the pain last longer, just hold still and bear it out if you can, then slide off.

For the main event, pre clean with a douche. Lube up, warm up with a butt plug prior to the meet... then get them to ease themselves in slowly.. build up rythem when you are ready...

Think it was my third time getting fucked before i truely got comfortable and really enjoyed the experience with no pain.. "

This tells you pretty much all you need to know OP...

...although I'd add it's important to find a considerate partner and good communication between both of you - tell him how it feels, tell him when to slow down and when to push etc and take it s-l-o-w-l-y

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Practice/training are essential- start off with a finger and work from there. Lots of lube, being warm/relaxed and someone considerate to do the penetrating.

Enjoy!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Practise at stretching your anal muscles.

Toys, or even just a cucumber from the local supermarket.

The muscles need to learn how to stretch and contract.

On your first time, your state of mind is important.

If the mind is tense, so too will your body be and those muscles won't be keen to stretch.

If you are expecting it to be painful then most likely your body will go looking for pain.

Hope this helps.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Anal ease with a little lidocaine to start, but from a female perspective, make sure also you are clean and watch diet for a few days first, lots of warming up, also I do not get along with silicone in either hole consider smooth plastic or even glass for warm up, ps this is female part of couple, male half not that way inclined

Had a long convo with a Male ‘bottom’ about this recently. We both agreed, as well as the above, angles are important. Someone with experience will have a good angle of approach, and that’s important.

Further to the really useful info about the inner sphincter, bear in mind that the ring is smooth muscle so can’t be consciously controlled (relaxed). It needs to be gently stretched then given time to adjust, so slow penetration and lots of holding still by your partner until you have adjusted is the way to go.

And before all that get in there with your fingers and explore. Finding out for yourself how it works and what it feels like makes the whole thing a lot less scary.

And penises are a lot more forgiving than toys. Some toys are HARD. Choose them wisely.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I will always remember the first virgin guy I fucked. It was incredible! Chatted online for a bit, then met at his for some wanking/sucking fun.... he said he was a virgin but might like to try being fingered....

We showered together washing each other all over.... a great icebreaker as we were both nervous... touched and stroked in the shower for a bit.... got out and toweld each dry then moved it to his bedroom..... where we wanked and then sucked each other tentatively for a while.... We lubed each other cocks and stroked each other again and I started teasing and touching his hole with a lubed finger.... then He started to push back onto my finger... after a bit it was right inside his tight hole...

I started to work his hole...finger fucking him as I stroked his cock....

He started to loosen up so I added more lube and used another finger....... then I switched to my thumb and started sucking him while I stroked his shaft and he was fucking my thumb grinding it into him.... then he asked me if Id put my cock inside him.....

He lay back as I pushed my lubed head against him holding it there.... he pushed back harder wanting me inside him

And I just slowly slid into him......

His moan of pleasure still haunts me.... I held my cock inside him while he got used to it and then he started to work his bum.... thrusting onto me.... I slowly fucked him as I stroked his lubed cock, for about a minute.... he started moaning that he was going to cum... and I told him to go for it.... as he started to convulse I thrust harder and faster and his sphincter started to clench and spasm as he began shooting jets of cum onto his belly....

This triggered my orgasm and I came over and over as I thrust into him.....

One of the best orgasms I've ever had!

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I will always remember the first virgin guy I fucked. It was incredible! Chatted online for a bit, then met at his for some wanking/sucking fun.... he said he was a virgin but might like to try being fingered....

We showered together washing each other all over.... a great icebreaker as we were both nervous... touched and stroked in the shower for a bit.... got out and toweld each dry then moved it to his bedroom..... where we wanked and then sucked each other tentatively for a while.... We lubed each other cocks and stroked each other again and I started teasing and touching his hole with a lubed finger.... then He started to push back onto my finger... after a bit it was right inside his tight hole...

He started to loosen up so I added more lube and used another finger....... then I switched to my thumb and started sucking him while I stroked his shaft and he was fucking my thumb grinding it into him.... then he asked me if Id put my cock inside him.....

He lay back as I pushed my lubed head against him holding it there.... he pushed back harder wanting me inside him

His moan of pleasure still haunts me.... I held my cock inside him while he got used to it and then he started to work his bum.... thrusting onto me.... I slowly fucked him as I stroked his lubed cock, for about a minute.... he started moaning that he was going to cum... and I told him to go for it.... as he started to convulse I thrust harder and faster and his sphincter started to clench and spasm as he began shooting jets of cum onto his belly....

One of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

I need this!

"I am toying with the idea of being fucked in my ass as I feel I am ready for it now. I have tried in the past but the pain put me off trying again. I would love some advice on how to overcome the initial pain and discomfort penetration causes. Grateful for any device from you. Best regards, Josh"
you need a guy with experience that’s given guys there first ever I did it yesterday to a guy and he said it felt amazing need lots of deep rimming a good lube and a gentle start hope this helps

"Had a long convo with a Male ‘bottom’ about this recently. We both agreed, as well as the above, angles are important. Someone with experience will have a good angle of approach, and that’s important.

Further to the really useful info about the inner sphincter, bear in mind that the ring is smooth muscle so can’t be consciously controlled (relaxed). It needs to be gently stretched then given time to adjust, so slow penetration and lots of holding still by your partner until you have adjusted is the way to go.

And before all that get in there with your fingers and explore. Finding out for yourself how it works and what it feels like makes the whole thing a lot less scary.

And penises are a lot more forgiving than toys. Some toys are HARD. Choose them wisely."

Yes! Avoid sudden moves that may kick off a 'fight or flight', in fact make sure you are assured verbally that this won't happen. If inexperienced there may be some resistance still, a sting...try to wait that out for a few seconds, BREATHE ! tenderness, reassurance, very little or no movement, allow the 'bottom' to push back and set the pace. Being highly aroused will really help

By *hyguy187Man  over a year ago

Maybe near to you!

"I will always remember the first virgin guy I fucked. It was incredible! Chatted online for a bit, then met at his for some wanking/sucking fun.... he said he was a virgin but might like to try being fingered....

One of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

This sounds pretty amazing!

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Breathe out as it is slowly inserted helps

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ann summers do a lube specially for anal I cant remember what it's called"

If it's the one I'm thinking of it desensitises the anus during penetration...for me the pain came later!

"Ann summers do a lube specially for anal I cant remember what it's called

If it's the one I'm thinking of it desensitises the anus during penetration...for me the pain came later! "

I've never had any pain from using it and I've used it loads.

Maybe tell your partner to go easy because if anal is done right it shouldnt hurt x

» Add a new message to this topic