FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hair or hairless

Hair or hairless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ossgent OP   Man  over a year ago

Ross on wye

Couples/ladies what does most like Hair or clean shaven down below.Your thoughts.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Couples/ladies what does most like Hair or clean shaven down below.Your thoughts.?"

Shaved or neatly trimmed... I'm not going to suck your balls or go deep throat if I'm coming up for air because of a fur ball...

By *ossgent OP   Man  over a year ago

Ross on wye

Yes I like a lady neatly trimmed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like my men natural and hairy. I find hair removal feminine. Full body hair and bush is masculine and rebellious.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We both prefer smooth

Smooth please.

I’ve had mine removed by laser. I love smooth bits.

Pubes =

I'm a very hairy guy but I do trim down south

Anyone like hairy body guys please say hello lol

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Trimmed, shaved or waxed please!

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Trimmed, shaved or waxed please!"

Ditto

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Shaved or waxed here. Not really into hair but can do neatly trimmed

I do like both smooth and hairy pussy, both have their advantages. Smooth pussy is wonderful to run your tongue over especially if you're lucky enough to encounter one of those women who get exceptionally wet. Hairy pussy has the added attraction of that delicious musky pussy aroma and taste.

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

I’m always trimmed or smooth and would always expect the same I’m not waiting to see or meet any pissy pubes

Beer likes clean shaven, miss vod prefers men clean shaven or at least well trimmed.

Nice to see a lady with a full bush of hair

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

I like a woman trimmed or shaved! But if it’s a bush I am happy antway!

back in the late nineties I had a fantastically kinky relationship with an older lady. she was over 50, about a size 14 with FF cup boobs (think Olivia Coleman with massive tits) and an amazingly hairy pussy, it was the full Diana Ross between her thighs. One of the things she enjoyed was kinky play in semi public places. we had been to the cinema (full monty) and I had spent the whole time with my hand in her pussy, slowly fingering her to cum after cum under the cover of her folded up coat. after we left and were walking back to the car she told me she was bursting for a pee, I said wait until we get to the car as it was in a very dark car park but she was desperate. taking my hand she pulled me into an alley and started lifting her skirt, I thought she just wanted me to keep watch but she took my hand and stuffed it back into her knickers and told me to "fill my cunt with fingers". I crammed 3 of my thick fingers into her hot hairy wetness as she lifted her big heavy sagging tits out of her top and pulled my face to them. I grabbed one with my other hand and began sucking and pulling on her big dark nipples. she wormed her hand inside her knickers next to mine and began rubbing furiously on her clit as the pee began to flow all over my hand and wrist. her pee splattered noisily on the ground as she quickly came again, thrusting her hips and spraying her pee all over her stockings' skirt and my trousers. we were both well in the mood for a good kinky session now so, after readjusting our clothing' we hurried to the car meaning to drive straight home but when we got there and saw that the car park was almost empty and as we were in a particularly dark corner I got her to lie back over the bonnet of my car and got my face between her soaking piss wet thighs. I sucked her through her pissy panties for a while the eased them asside to get my tongue right into that deliciously wet, pissy hairy minge while filling her pussy and ass with fingers again. she came again VERY noisily before sliding off the bonnet and sucking my fingers and face clean. turning around she bent over, lifted her skirt once more and told me to take my pick. I tongued her sweet hairy asshole for a while, slipped my cock in her pussy to get it wet before sliding it up her ass. I came in very little time at all, pumping my cum into her squeezing ass. before we at last actually got into the car to drive home and finish the kinkiness in comfort she sucked my cock clean this time, she was an extremely kinky lady.

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Hairless for me

[Removed by poster at 25/01/20 02:02:05]

Hairless. I dont want pubes tickling my nose when im throat deep in cock and i like a womans pussy to be smooth when im running my tongue all over and in it(rabbit)

Horny storey xx

Hairy natural all day long

By *appy69coupleCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

shaved or waxed or trimmed please. x

"Like my men natural and hairy. I find hair removal feminine. Full body hair and bush is masculine and rebellious. "

» Add a new message to this topic