FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for another woman in Northants

Looking for another woman in Northants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummingbirdGreen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

My partner and I are both bi, however he gets far more bisexual attention than I do.

I guess it's because guys are easier? (No offence meant!) But he can go on fabguys and get a handful of guys for fun that night.

Yet, I am struggling to find women to play alone with. PLENTY of couples who want to watch me and a woman, but I just want woman-on-woman for now.

What should I be doing differently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says you have no interest in chatting to guys yet your only verification is from a man.

Northampton

"Your profile says you have no interest in chatting to guys yet your only verification is from a man. "

Yes, because I met with a guy in the past. Yet, now - partly because of that - I only want to meet with females.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi there

You’ve only been on Fab a couple of weeks. It can take time to build contacts.

One thing that is unclear is whether you’re experienced with women. Your profile says something about wanting to touch and lick things you never have before.

It might be that people are a little wary of that inexperience. If you’re on the club scene, I’m sure you’d find some women who would love to play.

Best of luck.

Northampton

"Hi there

One thing that is unclear is whether you’re experienced with women. Your profile says something about wanting to touch and lick things you never have before.

It might be that people are a little wary of that inexperience. If you’re on the club scene, I’m sure you’d find some women who would love to play.

Best of luck. "

Hi,

I guess I'm semi-experienced.

I've done things, mostly when I was younger, and mostly out of it.

Now I want to do it for real.

I get the Club thing, but I can't drive at the moment (epilepsy). Plus, it terrifies me!!!

Is it childish of me to resent how easy it is for Jack to find same-sex fun?!

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Hi there

Best of luck.

Hi,

I guess I'm semi-experienced.

I've done things, mostly when I was younger, and mostly out of it.

Now I want to do it for real.

I get the Club thing, but I can't drive at the moment (epilepsy). Plus, it terrifies me!!!

Is it childish of me to resent how easy it is for Jack to find same-sex fun?! "

Clubs are scary at first. Go together to somewhere like VA and stay in the bar. You can chat and find your feet. It’s only scary the first few times - honest!

Both VA and Jaydees have bi events which might be worth checking out.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Copying my response from your other thread asking the same thing:

A couple of observations that may have a bearing, or may not, none are intended as criticisms or profile critique - how you run it is your choice completely 

Firstly you've only had this profile two weeks - which in Fab terms is no time at all.

Your profile states very clearly you're not looking for men, and that any men should look to your couples profile, and yet your one and only recent veri is from a man - which may be seen as a little confusing and giving mixed messages for some.

I'd also say it's quite overt in sexual terms - which some women may find off putting, a lot of women want a more subtle approach and able to trust that it is actually another woman they are talking to not a bloke posing as a woman (which I am *not* suggesting you are)

Like I said, not criticisms, but possibly relevant observations

Northampton

"Copying my response from your other thread asking the same thing:

A couple of observations that may have a bearing, or may not, none are intended as criticisms or profile critique - how you run it is your choice completely 

Firstly you've only had this profile two weeks - which in Fab terms is no time at all.

Your profile states very clearly you're not looking for men, and that any men should look to your couples profile, and yet your one and only recent veri is from a man - which may be seen as a little confusing and giving mixed messages for some.

I'd also say it's quite overt in sexual terms - which some women may find off putting, a lot of women want a more subtle approach and able to trust that it is actually another woman they are talking to not a bloke posing as a woman (which I am *not* suggesting you are)

Like I said, not criticisms, but possibly relevant observations"

Thanks for that. All gladly received!

Interestingly, I made the verification from a guy public specifically to show that I am a woman.

I can see that it gives a mixed message though. I'll give some thought to that!

I am bi, so do play with guys, but only looking for women on that account. Well, for the time being anyway. Maybe I'll make that more explicit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From what I can see you've made some changes to your profile already which is good. I'd also second the advice about going to a club. I'm just here for women right now too (though I've met men and couples as well, in the past) and I get all of my play at the club, particularly on all female nights maybe try to find out if there's something similar neat you?

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Taking note of all this advice for when hubby is next working away. Tried enticing single women to meet from our couples profile last time which got zero responses. Definitely going to set up a singly profile for next time he’s away.

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

Well you've blocked everyone of my sex apparently, so I'm assume that other women in couple profiles, like myself, can't wink at you!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Well you've blocked everyone of my sex apparently, so I'm assume that other women in couple profiles, like myself, can't wink at you! "

I'm not sure what you mean? Women aren't blocked?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not that easy for guys on fabguys as they're just as bad on there as here.

However we do take your point op.

Your couple profile is on our hotlist

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"It's not that easy for guys on fabguys as they're just as bad on there as here.

However we do take your point op.

Your couple profile is on our hotlist "

Ooh, good to know! I'll tell Jack to look out for you!

» Add a new message to this topic