FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BDSM and Swinging

BDSM and Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many take part in both and do you mix the two or keep both a separate activities?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Separate.. atm

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Mostly mixed but to be fair I dont do anything overly heavy these days x

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Mix it's more fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mix but chance would be a fine thing

Definitely mix. And what a brilliant comment about chance being a great thing. Looking forward to seeing more comments on this

"Definitely mix. And what a brilliant comment about chance being a great thing. Looking forward to seeing more comments on this "

Love both.. Mix or separate.. Depends on the person's involved wants desires and abilities x

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I love both and do mix it up a bit. But I've yet to meet someone on here who can actually do bdsm to my excessive level. I'm a bit too deep for most

I need to mix it up but I’m a switch and too particular,

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

It's perfectly possible to combine the two. I tend to prefer going to clubs that have good dungeons/BDSM rooms. Sexually I'm bottom/sub but in relation to BDSM I am very much switch.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

You should try a club like asylum. It's a fetish focused club with a great dungeon and even caters to non BDSM guys like us.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"How many take part in both and do you mix the two or keep both a separate activities?"

Separate would be impossible. Dom and sub is who we are not something we put on when convenient.

That said I would guess that anyone other than experienced kinksters ever see whats actually happening - bdsm does not need ann summers handcuffs and a tacky collar to exist

Ms Icebreaker

"How many take part in both and do you mix the two or keep both a separate activities?

Separate would be impossible. Dom and sub is who we are not something we put on when convenient.

That said I would guess that anyone other than experienced kinksters ever see whats actually happening - bdsm does not need ann summers handcuffs and a tacky collar to exist

Ms Icebreaker "

great comment

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

I’m on both scenes. I can keep them completely separate or combine the two. It all depends on my mood and who I’m playing with. Although I do get called a kinky shagger a lot lol

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We tend to mix the two, unless there’s a D/s relationship.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I've been to quite a few kink events, which were all like pulling teeth- no fucking, just loads of people spanking each other. Equally the swing events were so cliquey and full of posers with bulging biceps and silicone tits. So a mix would be fabulous- although I concede I could well have gone to the wrong events and I was used as a vanity item to get in.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Private normally, but she was flogged in public at the weekend, only one guy winced watching but quickly smiled when he seen she was enjoying it. Was a lovely vampire flogger so added to the effect.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

We have found they don’t mix at kink events, which as another poster says, are like pulling teeth; no sex and endless mild spankings. Which of course is fine if that is your thing. We have found swing clubs accepting of BDSM play and having reasonable dungeons though so far we have only indulged in BDSM play with each other in them.

Mixing them is now the only way I meet, why wouldn't one of it's one's thing?

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Definitely mix. And what a brilliant comment about chance being a great thing. Looking forward to seeing more comments on this

Love both.. Mix or separate.. Depends on the person's involved wants desires and abilities x"

My problem is I love! Control play... submissive pleasures,, pushing boundaries restraints, neck grabbing, hair pulling, light biting... but I don’t like the pain side too much,stand stand the idea of being spanked myself but sometimes enjoy watching others spanked if it’s light and I can see they are really enjoying it not just pretending... is there A name for all that?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Always separate

» Add a new message to this topic