FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel meet

Hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laymatetee OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

Hi everyone . I would like some advice. I would like to organise a hotel meet for my bithday but I'm not sure how to go about it . I would like to have females and males to come to a hotel for some fun and this is something that's on my to do list. Anyone with USEFUL tips please help. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Your best bet would be to arrange that with people you already know, otherwise you run the very real risk of nobody turning up.

I'd also be careful what hotel you choose, most don't mind a guest or two in your room but if it's too many, or too noisy, they may object. Maybe booking an apartment would be better?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently invite 3 times as many as you want and expect no one to turn up...

bristol

"Your best bet would be to arrange that with people you already know, otherwise you run the very real risk of nobody turning up.

I'd also be careful what hotel you choose, most don't mind a guest or two in your room but if it's too many, or too noisy, they may object. Maybe booking an apartment would be better? "

Thank you that's good advise x

bristol

"Apparently invite 3 times as many as you want and expect no one to turn up..."

I guess that's a posibility

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you want a fair few people, consider an advance trip to potential hotels, to see whether guests can come straight to your room, without needing a key, or you to meet them in reception. Staff won't know how many people are in the room, as they'll not have seen you bringing a squadron in. City centre places often have locked security doors to rooms, so it's a really valuable thing to know which hotels are more anonymously accessible.

Also check transport and parking. A lot of hotels now charge a lot for parking, some room booking guests will pay for the night. Those charges could deter friends from coming or influence them to turn back.

If it's not town centre, check ease of access for those expected to attend.

People that you don't know, have very high failures to attend rates, as others say. Think about whether they all match or are better clustered or spread thinly.

Valuables are at risk in groups of people. Plan and provide some security - also tell guests to bring nothing or little pf value and to bring a small bag to secure their things inside, so it's not down to you.

Consider taking extra towels etc, as you may be limited in the room.

Watch for people drinking alcohol, in case they can't drive away and to lumber you with their issues.

bristol

"If you want a fair few people, consider an advance trip to potential hotels, to see whether guests can come straight to your room, without needing a key, or you to meet them in reception. Staff won't know how many people are in the room, as they'll not have seen you bringing a squadron in. City centre places often have locked security doors to rooms, so it's a really valuable thing to know which hotels are more anonymously accessible.

Also check transport and parking. A lot of hotels now charge a lot for parking, some room booking guests will pay for the night. Those charges could deter friends from coming or influence them to turn back.

If it's not town centre, check ease of access for those expected to attend.

People that you don't know, have very high failures to attend rates, as others say. Think about whether they all match or are better clustered or spread thinly.

Valuables are at risk in groups of people. Plan and provide some security - also tell guests to bring nothing or little pf value and to bring a small bag to secure their things inside, so it's not down to you.

Consider taking extra towels etc, as you may be limited in the room.

Watch for people drinking alcohol, in case they can't drive away and to lumber you with their issues.

"

Thank you . I'll take all this into consideration

Book into a city centre location for a hotel. Make it a swanky one. No one wants to be banged on a stinky Travelodge bed.

Hang the bedsheet out the window with the words from your profile, "Looking for women. I love curves but it's not a must" painted onto the sheet.

Higher floor room works best for this activity. Sit on the bed in the nude and await that pussy knocking at your door!

bristol

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 02:25:41]

bristol

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 02:29:37]

bristol

"Book into a city centre location for a hotel. Make it a swanky one. No one wants to be banged on a stinky Travelodge bed.

Hang the bedsheet out the window with the words from your profile, "Looking for women. I love curves but it's not a must" painted onto the sheet.

Higher floor room works best for this activity. Sit on the bed in the nude and await that pussy knocking at your door!"

Sounds like you know a lot about Travelodge, must be your regular hand out

"Book into a city centre location for a hotel. Make it a swanky one. No one wants to be banged on a stinky Travelodge bed.

Higher floor room works best for this activity. Sit on the bed in the nude and await that pussy knocking at your door!

Sounds like you know a lot about Travelodge, must be your regular hand out"

Lol

I've had a good night sleep on a travelodge bed lol...

Not sure if you've thought of this - put a meet/event advertisement on your profile requesting what you desire! After that, try searching through that particular section too, and see who's available at the same time!

Good luck x

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

Lol

Not sure if you've thought of this - put a meet/event advertisement on your profile requesting what you desire! After that, try searching through that particular section too, and see who's available at the same time!

Good luck x"

Book butlins music you fancy , Book one off the hotels tell friends and tell people on here and you may make more friends and be a superhero too

bristol

Lol

Good luck x"

Thanks Miss. And you're right there's nothing wrong with Travelodge

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Invite people you already know who are reliable, your friends will know more people that might want to come...

Good communication with others that you would like to come.

Have an idea in your head of how many people you want and what the ratio will be, men versus women so you can answer all questions from people who might want to attend..

This might not be an easy feat, if a single woman set out to do this she would fill her room easily with eager volunteers, but as a single guy this will be a much harder feat...

Good Luck

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

OP; definitely only meet people you've met before, and can rely on. I've never had any luck at all, arranging hotel meets while I've been away on business. I was in Liverpool this weekend gone, in a great hotel, Friday and Saturday nights, and even with altering my location to be local and advertising 'Hotel meet' 5 days prior, all I got were time wasters from the local couples and females. To be fair; I did receive umpteen offers of blowjobs from guys, and the use of 'man pussy', but that wasn't what I was looking for Got my fingers crossed for you though, good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic