FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Problem

Problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some advice, i chatted to a guy this was a week ago. He did something i was not happy with so decided not to meet and blocked him. But he texted 2 days ago i just said is that so and so.

I thought it was the last of him, today he sent me a blank text. I just ignored it, what can i do if he continues this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

change your number, block his number from txting, or usually a phone call to him chatting explaining the situation is enough.

its the game they play when feeling scorned, usually confronting them is enough.

Thanks for the advice i will be having a chat if he texts again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Block him from your phone if you can,if not just keep ignoring him,giving him any attention or replying will just give him a reason to continue texting you

"I need some advice, i chatted to a guy this was a week ago. He did something i was not happy with so decided not to meet and blocked him. But he texted 2 days ago i just said is that so and so.

I thought it was the last of him, today he sent me a blank text. I just ignored it, what can i do if he continues this ?

"

why should you change your number?? if he does it again you tell him all calls and texts are being monitored and that he can be traced by the police!!! (have had to do this)

"I need some advice, i chatted to a guy this was a week ago. He did something i was not happy with so decided not to meet and blocked him. But he texted 2 days ago i just said is that so and so.

why should you change your number?? if he does it again you tell him all calls and texts are being monitored and that he can be traced by the police!!! (have had to do this) "

My phone does not block numbers, but like you said why should i change my number.Just hope i don't have to inform the police.

tell him if it doesnt stop you will go to the police and give them his number if it dont stop do it

have you actually told him you no longer with any form of communication with him?

"have you actually told him you no longer with any form of communication with him?"

I did explain to him why, but looks like it did not sink in.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

block him or delete his texts unread, they are just a few words on a screen why waste any more time worrying about it?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Ignore it. It is hardly a problem if it is only a text.

If however it changed into harrasment, then inform your phone provider and / or the police.

Up to now though surely an odd text can be dealt with by ignoring.

I think i just attract crazy people lol, thanks again guys for your advice.

"I think i just attract crazy people lol, thanks again guys for your advice."
. been there done that lol.. xxxx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Sometimes if you contact your network they can set a block up for you. But it doesn't stop him from using a different number...

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Do all the above but in future don't give out your mobile number so easily. Remember he's in the wrong. We used my numbers previously and we had some issues with males so now use either my man's or a pay as you go phone. maybe that's an idea for you? Hope all resolves itself ok x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Do all the above but in future don't give out your mobile number so easily. Remember he's in the wrong. We used my numbers previously and we had some issues with males so now use either my man's or a pay as you go phone. maybe that's an idea for you? Hope all resolves itself ok x"

I have q policy of not giving my number out until we've met and got on.

Some people have not been happy with this but since it is.perfectly possible to arrange a meet on here if they don't like it I wish them well and move on.

I used to give my number out just in case until I realised just how many people had my number!

There's an app you can download, it blocks texts and calls. Can't think what its called sorry.

text back that you're really a bloke

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

Given that you've told him not to call/text you - you could either

1. block him (which you can't do)

2. warn him you will take action (which I think would be effective)

3. take action - e.g. police

What I would say ultimately though is listen to the girls - I know it can happen quite often. And I'm sure some of them will have had a similiar experience. Try not and let him freak you out. You've been clear with him - so any action you take e.g. legal, is valid.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i think as it was a blank txt its alil over kill thinking hes haressing you or not listening . i mean how often have ppl sent txts with out realising ?? ive done it by jusy putting phone in my bag lol! so id give benifit of the doubt and just totally ignor . if he txts again then go down lines of whats been advised above . personally id just totally ignor even if further txts ,as if they are getting no response theyll get bored very quick .

I use go SMS pro for texting, it has a feature which allows you to block a number which is not in your contacts. it also gives you the.option to filter our msgs from unknown numbers too!!

"There's an app you can download, it blocks texts and calls. Can't think what its called sorry. "

There is one called Blacklist but never used it so no idea how good or bad it is x

If you have a smart phone do a search on you apps for call block and a load of apps will come up but read the reviews before installing some do calls some do texts some do both some can do both and give you option to choose one. Some cut of calls some send to voice mail some give you the option of choosing

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

If you've got smart phone search for mr number lets you block any calls you want. It's a great app

By *herrypopper69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

I know I can't block numbers on my iPhone but a call to provider (O2 in my case) sorts it out as they do it for you. Hope this helps.

"If you've got smart phone search for mr number lets you block any calls you want. It's a great app"

That's the one I use but didn't think I be allowed to name a particular one.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

I imagine most of us have had contact with overly persistant people who won't take no for an answer. I personally don't block people as I think it could be considered inflamatory possibly making them worse. I have politely explained that I'm not going to meet them... there are a million believable and possibly true excuses you could give. I then just don't reply to messages and texts. I have found they soon get bored!

Path of least resistance for me!

If it hasn't already been answered call police and they will issue him with a first case harassment warning.

If it persists after that he will be arrested and interviewed his phone will be seized and his number checked and provided u are telling the truth he will most likely get charged with the full offence - as it is a continued course of unwanted comunication.

Hope this helps

» Add a new message to this topic