FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > is everyone experienced except me?

is everyone experienced except me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winkles OP   Man  over a year ago

Outwood

I'm just wondering because I am not getting any replies. I prefer to be honest up front, but did everyone start out as full on swingers?

I'm very new to the swinging scene, however I have had 14 years experienced in the BDSM/Fetish scene. I am very low on confidence and would like some help starting out, a little hand holding etc.. how on earth do I go about this, when everyone puts "Has to be experienced"?

Cheers

Twinkles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you try finding a club that caters to your kind of thing?! That way, you're not only 'getting experience' but also meeting new people who enjoy what you enjoy. Don't know any clubs? Google it!!

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Clubs or playing spas could help you. That way you get to show you're respectful and friendly which helps with people. Also a lot less hassle involved too

Good luck

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Your profile is very off putting, people are here for fun not to hold hands. It comes across as needy and unsexy.There are plenty on the fet scene who also swing, why not see if they are interested in going to a club/playing with you.

If you look at my profile you can see that it is perfectly possible to be into BDSM and swinging, but be clear about what you are here for

I think the last line of your profile could be putting people off as it comes across as being a bit needy and you've already mentioned being shy earlier on. Socials might be a good way for you to get to know people rather than meeting 'cold' from here or like someone above said, see if any of your fet friends are interested in the swinging scene. Good luck. X

"I'm just wondering because I am not getting any replies. I prefer to be honest up front, but did everyone start out as full on swingers?

I'm very new to the swinging scene, however I have had 14 years experienced in the BDSM/Fetish scene. I am very low on confidence and would like some help starting out, a little hand holding etc.. how on earth do I go about this, when everyone puts "Has to be experienced"?

Cheers

Twinkles"

Twinkles is a great name for a cat mate.but for a man?,

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Seriously we are not all experianced when starting it takes time....

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Your profile is very off putting, people are here for fun not to hold hands. It comes across as needy and unsexy.There are plenty on the fet scene who also swing, why not see if they are interested in going to a club/playing with you.

If you look at my profile you can see that it is perfectly possible to be into BDSM and swinging, but be clear about what you are here for"

Couldn't agree more.

i think when the op mentions 'holding hands' he is asking someone to 'show him the ropes'! not physically hold his hand goin for walks! do people just read what they want to see on these forums! and to answer the actual question, no m8, not all people started off swinging b4 they came on this site!

Id change "do need someone to hold my hand a bit with sex, not overly confident in myself!!! Help!!" to 'Im New to this swinging so would welcome guidance' or something along those lines.

i met a young man once and i told him i wanted to do something different and he said he had done it before, then when we met, he said he had never done anything like it before, we had fun and he wasnt too shy, although he said he was nervous about meeting me. it puts me off when men say on their profile that they are inexperienced because i think they may turn up at my place and be too nervous to do anything, that has happened before.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"i think when the op mentions 'holding hands' he is asking someone to 'show him the ropes'! not physically hold his hand goin for walks! do people just read what they want to see on these forums! and to answer the actual question, no m8, not all people started off swinging b4 they came on this site! "

I don't think there is anyone on here who didn't understand what he meant - but thanks for clearing that up

"i think when the op mentions 'holding hands' he is asking someone to 'show him the ropes'! not physically hold his hand goin for walks! do people just read what they want to see on these forums! and to answer the actual question, no m8, not all people started off swinging b4 they came on this site!

I don't think there is anyone on here who didn't understand what he meant - but thanks for clearing that up "

oh right! So what would you interpret "people will find it too needy" as? read the posts!! Then tell me people knew he meant as a guidance thing!!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"i think when the op mentions 'holding hands' he is asking someone to 'show him the ropes'! not physically hold his hand goin for walks! do people just read what they want to see on these forums! and to answer the actual question, no m8, not all people started off swinging b4 they came on this site!

I don't think there is anyone on here who didn't understand what he meant - but thanks for clearing that up

oh right! So what would you interpret "people will find it too needy" as? read the posts!! Then tell me people knew he meant as a guidance thing!! "

Dont think anyone will read that as literally holding in his hand - maybe others will comment on what they thought he meant

hexham

oh right! So what would you interpret "people will find it too needy" as? read the posts!! Then tell me people knew he meant as a guidance thing!! "

We knew...we are here to have fun, not teach

hexham

"Your profile is very off putting, people are here for fun not to hold hands. It comes across as needy and unsexy.There are plenty on the fet scene who also swing, why not see if they are interested in going to a club/playing with you.

If you look at my profile you can see that it is perfectly possible to be into BDSM and swinging, but be clear about what you are here for

Couldn't agree more. "

thank you

I think people rely on fab too heavily in the hope of getting a meet, I'm not sure "cold meets" happen all that often.

If you wanna swing, check out the clubs section or the dogging locations listed on here.

I see fab as more like linkdin for your penis, rather than a social meeting tool.

It's best just to get to a club. Many have fettish rooms too. Enjoy.

You must have lots of friends on the fetish scene after all that time being involved, ask them for sex .... joking, ask them to go with you to a club or at least for advice. As said above there are loads of people into both 'scenes' just ask around

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

14 years experience and you think everyone else is more experienced than you? When you got into BDSM, I was playing tig in primary school! haha

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"14 years experience and you think everyone else is more experienced than you? When you got into BDSM, I was playing tig in primary school! haha

"

As fun as playing tig was in Primary school, I bet it would be even more fun nowadays, especially with forfeits...

» Add a new message to this topic