FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbies get no love

Newbies get no love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-live OP   Man  over a year ago

Luton

It's seems difficult for a newbie to make contact because?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because there is nothing to make you stand out on your profile,and you are open to 420 use which will put a lot of genuine people off contacting you

Because lots of people prefer the reassurance of being able to see verifications that show someone is genuine.

Many newbies also fail to read the forums to get an idea of the best ways to present a profile to get positive responses to messages.

I would suggest getting yourself to an organised social in your area so you can meet folks and maybe pick up a social veris or two. That will show people you are real and more likely to turn up if invited.

I also cant understate the value of reading the forums to get a picture of how things work in this lifestyle and on this website. So many make assumptions about what it's about and what to expect and make mistakes as a result. Good luck with it all

By *atgirl and knobinCouple  over a year ago

doncaster ish

Its how your profile is written ..there's nothing that suggest you understand how the swinging scene works ...

Luton

Ok I understand.. was just trying to be honest..

"Many newbies also fail to read the forums to get an idea of the best ways to present a profile to get positive responses to messages. "

newbies dont need to read the forums for anything as 95% of the site goes nowhere near the forums most of the real swingers dont go near the forums now thats a fact ...

I have felt the love on here, everyone has been really friendly..

In fact it nearly makes me cry how much love I have felt

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Says you want to fuck and take drugs, form a orderly que, we would block you in first message with that description.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

"Because there is nothing to make you stand out on your profile,and you are open to 420 use which will put a lot of genuine people off contacting you"

So, people open to 420 are not genuine...?

"Many newbies also fail to read the forums to get an idea of the best ways to present a profile to get positive responses to messages.

newbies dont need to read the forums for anything as 95% of the site goes nowhere near the forums most of the real swingers dont go near the forums now thats a fact ... "

Where do you get that information from ? . I disagree with that . I personally know a lot of people on the forums that I've met at club's and socials. The forums are a great place to meet And chat to swingers I think you may have been misinformed with your statistics. Just saying

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Many newbies also fail to read the forums to get an idea of the best ways to present a profile to get positive responses to messages.

newbies dont need to read the forums for anything as 95% of the site goes nowhere near the forums most of the real swingers dont go near the forums now thats a fact ...

Where do you get that information from ? . I disagree with that . I personally know a lot of people on the forums that I've met at club's and socials. The forums are a great place to meet And chat to swingers I think you may have been misinformed with your statistics. Just saying "

Where do you get that information from ? . I disagree with that . I personally know a lot of people on the forums that I've met at club's and socials. The forums are a great place to meet And chat to swingers I think you may have been misinformed with your statistics. Just saying "

after 26 years on the scene i can assure you my statistics are ok all im saying is you dont have to be part of the forums to get it right the forums are a very tiny part of fab

Stay away from the forums. In general the other part of fab is more friendly and more chance of meeting them.

Sadly it’s a case of who you know and if your face fits on the forums

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"It's seems difficult for a newbie to make contact because?

"

It takes a wee while to see how the site works and what they need to do

Yes if you have a pair of tits or one of the female forum regulars takes a shine to you

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Where do you get that information from ? . I disagree with that . I personally know a lot of people on the forums that I've met at club's and socials. The forums are a great place to meet And chat to swingers I think you may have been misinformed with your statistics. Just saying

Yes if you have a pair of tits or one of the female forum regulars takes a shine to you "

I've definitely got tits and loads of people don't like me

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Stay away from the forums. In general the other part of fab is more friendly and more chance of meeting them.

Sadly it’s a case of who you know and if your face fits on the forums "

This

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Only a fraction of site users use the forums, yes you may meet the occassional forum user in a club but out of approx 31K on line at present how many use the forum? I seem to remember 1 -2% being quoted in the past so in the grand scheme of swinging he is right. We have met and played with a few clubbers recently who are not on fab.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

after 26 years on the scene i can assure you my statistics are ok all im saying is you dont have to be part of the forums to get it right the forums are a very tiny part of fab"

Ive only been here a few months and I can see that people use the site in different ways according to what they want and what they have to offer. It takes a bit of time to get it right for you. I'm still working things out .. But I'm finding my own way ..not what anyone else thinks I should be doing

I'm not saying people have to be active on the forums but that as a major source of information and opinions within this site it's a good place to read to get a clearer picture of what you might expect and what people might view as positives and negatives on a profile. I'm far from a regular forumite but I do see its value for information

after 26 years on the scene i can assure you my statistics are ok all im saying is you dont have to be part of the forums to get it right the forums are a very tiny part of fab"

Then I bow down to your experience. Maybe I'm just in touch with a lot of people on the forums . I travel to lots of different club's . I see them comment on the forums and see them all often. I guess that's just my opinion

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

newbies dont need to read the forums for anything as 95% of the site goes nowhere near the forums most of the real swingers dont go near the forums now thats a fact ... "

I’ve met lots of swingers who are on the forums

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

after 26 years on the scene i can assure you my statistics are ok all im saying is you dont have to be part of the forums to get it right the forums are a very tiny part of fab

Then I bow down to your experience. Maybe I'm just in touch with a lot of people on the forums . I travel to lots of different club's . I see them comment on the forums and see them all often. I guess that's just my opinion "

You should be called Mr Nice & lucky then xx

Then I bow down to your experience. Maybe I'm just in touch with a lot of people on the forums . I travel to lots of different club's . I see them comment on the forums and see them all often. I guess that's just my opinion

You should be called Mr Nice & lucky then xx"

See someone popped up that I know xx

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

You should be called Mr Nice & lucky then xx

See someone popped up that I know xx "

Haha! xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I'm not saying people have to be active on the forums but that as a major source of information and opinions within this site it's a good place to read to get a clearer picture of what you might expect and what people might view as positives and negatives on a profile. I'm far from a regular forumite but I do see its value for information"
I'd tend to agree with this. I've been a regular forum member for a long long time.. I've also been swinging for near on 24 years now.. I often direct newbies to the forums. I've even seen links on profiles to point newbies in the right direction.

And as the op has found the forums... it's a good time and place to mention them.

Exactly, all my veris are from forum users.

"Stay away from the forums. In general the other part of fab is more friendly and more chance of meeting them.

Sadly it’s a case of who you know and if your face fits on the forums "

That's not true in the slightest.

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Forums, organised socials and clubs are great places to meet new people! Patience is a virtu and Rome wasn’t built in a day!

Luton

I'm sure things will change once I've attended a few clubs ect.

Luton

Your right it appears that way, when in fact, I only smoke we occasionally and I'm more looking for friends companion.

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"It's seems difficult for a newbie to make contact because?

"

Your only looking for F or FF, chances of that are slim to nil. Females on here have the choice of 1000’s of single men, so to be successful you’d need an outstanding profile and get out to clubs and socials and mingle, if you don’t put the leg work in, unfortunately you’re wasting your time.

» Add a new message to this topic