FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > names

names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anyone help yes im on here but iv meet somebody i love now as we were making love she said here x hubbys name i was gutted she was too. can anyone help why she said this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"can anyone help yes im on here but iv meet somebody i love now as we were making love she said here x hubbys name i was gutted she was too. can anyone help why she said this "

It means nothing, she said it to me as well

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Don't ask me....I don't know her

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"can anyone help yes im on here but iv meet somebody i love now as we were making love she said here x hubbys name i was gutted she was too. can anyone help why she said this

It means nothing, she said it to me as well "

I just spat out my drink.....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"can anyone help yes im on here but iv meet somebody i love now as we were making love she said here x hubbys name i was gutted she was too. can anyone help why she said this

It means nothing, she said it to me as well "

Cruella Kevdille ...... tsk

King's Crustacean

"can anyone help yes im on here but iv meet somebody i love now as we were making love she said here x hubbys name i was gutted she was too. can anyone help why she said this "

She's just used to saying his name during sex.....

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Was ex hubby's name Tom?

a slip of the tongue in the heat of the moment

don't let it worry you or dent your ego

if she had been with her ex a long time she may subconciously associate intimacy with him

I'm trying to cheer the poor guy up, my last Mrs called me the dogs name mid bonk .....................

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

i called my best mate my exes name the other night dont read to much into it mine was just because i think he did something that made me think about the ex

hang on let me get this right

your in a relationship, on a swingers site as a single male and your upset she said her ex's name?

Ask her or ignore it but if you ask you may embarrass her. We all mix names up occasionally and if she really wanted him rather than you then you wouldn't be with her. Good luck though and hope it goes well.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anyone help not take piss loads of idiots on here

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Just hardwiring of the brain. Nothing to worry about!

"can anyone help not take piss loads of idiots on here"

it is not help you need - it is re-assurance

that should come from her, not us !

Stop kidding yourself!

im not taking the piss im actually shocked you feel you have the rights to be upset over your girlfrind saying someone elses name when your on here meeting alone

it always amazes me when people post there problems on an open forum on the net and then complain when they get comments they don't like.

Seriously what did you expect???

Kat x x

Been there...

Called my soon to be 2nd wife by my then ex 1st wife's name (stick with me here). Mid shag. Instant droop and a very very quiet woman for a week.

So by the end of this week I had had enough and pointed out to her that she had been calling me by her ex's name all the time. Much laughter and back to shagging.

We were both called Chris.

King's Crustacean

A couple of non idiots did give help

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have been called enough names in my life time. Its a slip of the tounge we all have our moments...

"can anyone help not take piss loads of idiots on here

im not taking the piss im actually shocked you feel you have the rights to be upset over your girlfrind saying someone elses name when your on here meeting alone"

Thats assuming he didn't meet her since his last meet or she isn't aware he is in here. Without facts its not really fair to blacken him on an assumption.

ive done it before not during sex but dont take it to bad just be truthfull honesty best way and pls dont tell me if youre in love youre here single you need couple profile hun x

Torquay

Wait till she starts calling out MY name....then you REALLY will feel second best.....

If she was married to him for a long time, maybe she is just so used to saying his name ?

We all make mistakes now and again and some people are creatures of habit ... just the way it goes sometimes, I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose - after all, screaming 'Eugine' just as she's about to come isn't really cool is it ?

"Wait till she starts calling out MY name....then you REALLY will feel second best.....

"

You're never a size 16 ....

Torquay

"Wait till she starts calling out MY name....then you REALLY will feel second best.....

You're never a size 16 .... "

fluctuate.....chocolate

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"hang on let me get this right

your in a relationship, on a swingers site as a single male and your upset she said her ex's name? "

im not taking the piss im actually shocked you feel you have the rights to be upset over your girlfrind saying someone elses name when your on here meeting alone

Thats assuming he didn't meet her since his last meet or she isn't aware he is in here. Without facts its not really fair to blacken him on an assumption. "

its a open forum, he asked a question and i answered it based on the facts that are there, if people dont like replies they shouldnt ask and id say going by his profile and the fact his first post says.....yes im on here but ive found someone, sugget she dont know about this site

i could be wrong but hey its a flipping internet site not not a judge in court let not take it to serious

The shit's hit the fan! ok, then you come in here and make it worse, no sympathy man. Your wide open for a killer "she probably still loves her X" Well you did ask man

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

dont care what anyone calls me .....long as it aint to early

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

aye aye there is no need for that.

You will get different answers, some will answer seriously some won't....read the ones you want to and ignore the others.

My advice....I am guessing a lot of people have done what you say your G/F did....but as someone else said, it is reassurance of her you need really and you won't get this here....but I can understand it feeling weird.

Thats assuming he didn't meet her since his last meet or she isn't aware he is in here. Without facts its not really fair to blacken him on an assumption.

its a open forum, he asked a question and i answered it based on the facts that are there, if people dont like replies they shouldnt ask and id say going by his profile and the fact his first post says.....yes im on here but ive found someone, sugget she dont know about this site

i could be wrong but hey its a flipping internet site not not a judge in court let not take it to serious "

I have to pull you there your assumption wasn't based on facts and could start a witch hunt which often happens. He could be playing without the love of his life knowing but equally not as well. He may even have a wooden leg and an 18 in cock! Lets not hang someone on an assumption though.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i call my kids by each others names and sometimes even the cats...don't worry about it, its just one of these things

You're never a size 16 ....

fluctuate.....chocolate"

You could do a box of Ferraro Rocher and still slip into something less than a 16...

» Add a new message to this topic