FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Going from soft to full swap

Going from soft to full swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orth_hantscpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

camberley

As the title suggests we’re thinking about going from soft to full swap with another couple.

We’ve been with a few other guys and soft swapped with a few couples and single women and thoroughly enjoyed it. We’re now considering going one step further and wondering how people have chosen other couples to full swap with and would like to hear from other people, especially women in couples how they felt about it afterwards.

Feel free to send us a message if you’d like to chat about it with us, or if you’ve got any practical advice.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It feels great afterwards! If you're not an emotional mess with a dubious relationship, it should be a much more rewarding experience, and you'll wonder why you ever bothered with "rules" in the first place.

We crossed this bridge, and became people that we *thought* would terrify us, but it's just so much nicer to not even distinguish between soft and full and mmff and anything else with a couple. Outside of saying that literal swapping just seems a bit dull now. far more fun everyone enjoying everyone else, and that often means there's too much interaction to want to bother with the restrictions that condoms introduce. So we can happily stay "Soft" if that's what it still has to be called, despite doing so so much more than merely exchanging husbands for a period of time.

By *orth_hantscpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

camberley

"It feels great afterwards! If you're not an emotional mess with a dubious relationship, it should be a much more rewarding experience, and you'll wonder why you ever bothered with "rules" in the first place.

We crossed this bridge, and became people that we *thought* would terrify us, but it's just so much nicer to not even distinguish between soft and full and mmff and anything else with a couple. Outside of saying that literal swapping just seems a bit dull now. far more fun everyone enjoying everyone else, and that often means there's too much interaction to want to bother with the restrictions that condoms introduce. So we can happily stay "Soft" if that's what it still has to be called, despite doing so so much more than merely exchanging husbands for a period of time."

That’s what we’d like to hear, sounds like you have a great time

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Personally speaking, we take the view that if you're doing sexual stuff with other people, it really makes no essential different if a penis is going into the mouth of someone other than their partner or into their vagina.

Hence we've never really grasped the idea of "rules" that some couples have where theres a list of things you don't do. If you're relationship is not strong or secure don't swing. If it is, don't restrict yourself with arbitrary limitations

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

We reserved oral and kissing for ourself so no really soft play. I was happy with full swap but (safe sex, condom) but my parter was more interested in oral both ways. I didn't like it see that. Felt like he been cheating . Jealous too. This put big I pact in our relationship.

Birmingham

"Personally speaking, we take the view that if you're doing sexual stuff with other people, it really makes no essential different if a penis is going into the mouth of someone other than their partner or into their vagina.

Hence we've never really grasped the idea of "rules" that some couples have where theres a list of things you don't do. If you're relationship is not strong or secure don't swing. If it is, don't restrict yourself with arbitrary limitations "

Absolutely. Nothing weirder (well.. plenty of things MUCH MUCH weirder, but still..) in reading that a couple don't kiss. Why? What arguments or unspoken anxieties do you have bubbling around between you to that you can't let someone else's lips touch yours, but genitals are fine?

Rules... Less is bes(t)!

Birmingham

"We reserved oral and kissing for ourself so no really soft play. I was happy with full swap but (safe sex, condom) but my parter was more interested in oral both ways. I didn't like it see that. Felt like he been cheating . Jealous too. This put big I pact in our relationship. "

Sounds like your relationship was the problem there, not swinging culture at all.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

We've just gone with the flow ever since we started swinging much more enjoyable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no right or wrong way. You only do what you're both comfortable with regardless of what anyone else thinks.... They're not you.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We've soft played, but also had one session in which N full swapped while I stayed close as it was our first session and didn't want her being overwhelmed. Both have their merit.

By *aradiselost747Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

"It feels great afterwards! If you're not an emotional mess with a dubious relationship, it should be a much more rewarding experience, and you'll wonder why you ever bothered with "rules" in the first place.

We crossed this bridge, and became people that we *thought* would terrify us, but it's just so much nicer to not even distinguish between soft and full and mmff and anything else with a couple. Outside of saying that literal swapping just seems a bit dull now. far more fun everyone enjoying everyone else, and that often means there's too much interaction to want to bother with the restrictions that condoms introduce. So we can happily stay "Soft" if that's what it still has to be called, despite doing so so much more than merely exchanging husbands for a period of time."

This puts in words our feelings exactly

For us if we was to full swap it would be with a couple we regularly meet and already soft swapped with x

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Personally speaking, we take the view that if you're doing sexual stuff with other people, it really makes no essential different if a penis is going into the mouth of someone other than their partner or into their vagina.

Hence we've never really grasped the idea of "rules" that some couples have where theres a list of things you don't do. If you're relationship is not strong or secure don't swing. If it is, don't restrict yourself with arbitrary limitations

Absolutely. Nothing weirder (well.. plenty of things MUCH MUCH weirder, but still..) in reading that a couple don't kiss. Why? What arguments or unspoken anxieties do you have bubbling around between you to that you can't let someone else's lips touch yours, but genitals are fine?

Rules... Less is bes(t)!"

Why? Blimey... We got asked by a couple at a club why we didn't want to kiss and who decided! We didn't play and haven't seen them since That's the only time we felt pressurised Must remember not to ask couples why they won't do this or that

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Personally we did not full swap at first because we wanted to hold something back for each other , then it just happened on a club visit we both felt cool about no hang ups so we now either fill swap or soft both good.

It's interesting and refreshing to see how people feel differently. I was okay with all soft swap (not kissing) but full swap tipped me too far. Felt jealous, seemed too intimate. I might get my head around it one day, but for now we are sticking with soft swap. Although I respect everyone's differing opinions on this xxx

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Looks initially then personality. We aren't too fussy as, frankly, it's sex were after not life partners.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We had been on the scene almost 2 years and only soft swapped with couples. We had been invited by a couple to a house party and we just went with the flow and ended up fucking other people.

We have only had mmf meets with another guy. We like it to be spontaneous and let things take their course according to how everyone is feeling. But I have to say I do like watching her get things going with someone before I'd join in. I get so horny watching another cock when it first parts her lips and slides in. I love seeing her horned up and I like seeing the other guys face as she sucks and fucks him. A big part for me is watching her get fucked.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

For us it just happened naturally with the right people and atmosphere. We'll generally soft swap but with the right people and vibe we do full swap. We do swap more these day but it's never guaranteed. It's so dependant on a few factors at the time.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We started off soft swing (and loved every minute of it) but it seemed the natural way forward for us, when we did take the plunge we now love both xxx

» Add a new message to this topic