FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Check my profile please....

Check my profile please....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...be gentle,what do you think whether it be positive or negative?

I'm just after a bit of advice regarding my profile on how I can improve it

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Better quality photos for a start. I get that people like eyes but the eye photos look odd with the black background. Love the beard tho!

You don’t come across as particularly confident in your bio either. Feels a bit...’meh’ if you know what I mean? You’re very self deprecating. Confidence is always key. Single guys have to always strike the balance between confident and cocky, which is half the battle. The rest is patience.

Hope this helps! X

"Better quality photos for a start. I get that people like eyes but the eye photos look odd with the black background. Love the beard tho!

You don’t come across as particularly confident in your bio either. Feels a bit...’meh’ if you know what I mean? You’re very self deprecating. Confidence is always key. Single guys have to always strike the balance between confident and cocky, which is half the battle. The rest is patience.

Hope this helps! X"

Thanks I do lack confidence in some aspects but my confidence rises when it matters

I do tend to put myself down quite a bit especially when you see some other guys on here that doesn't help

Regarding the pics i get what your saying unfortunately I'm not willing to put a full face pic on I value my privacy too much

Really appreciate your comments x

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Yes

I wouldn’t put full face pics up either, they’re reserved for friends or people I’m genuinely interested in! Just a pair of eyes on a black background sets off my uncanny valley instinct is what I meant. Some people might not mind it!

But I meant just higher res photos. The December shot you can’t really make out any detail! Bit more confidence and it’s a perfectly serviceable single male account

"I wouldn’t put full face pics up either, they’re reserved for friends or people I’m genuinely interested in! Just a pair of eyes on a black background sets off my uncanny valley instinct is what I meant. Some people might not mind it!

But I meant just higher res photos. The December shot you can’t really make out any detail! Bit more confidence and it’s a perfectly serviceable single male account "

Uncanny valley instinct what's that mean lol?

Don't know why there not high res dont get me wrong I'm not using a camera I'm using the selfie cam on my galaxy s10 , I've always wondered why the quality isn't as good as it should be

I like the sound of being a serviceable Male lol x

"I wouldn’t put full face pics up either, they’re reserved for friends or people I’m genuinely interested in! Just a pair of eyes on a black background sets off my uncanny valley instinct is what I meant. Some people might not mind it!

But I meant just higher res photos. The December shot you can’t really make out any detail! Bit more confidence and it’s a perfectly serviceable single male account

Uncanny valley instinct what's that mean lol?

Don't know why there not high res dont get me wrong I'm not using a camera I'm using the selfie cam on my galaxy s10 , I've always wondered why the quality isn't as good as it should be

I like the sound of being a serviceable Male lol x"

Haha sorry I should’ve explained. Uncanny valley is when you find something unsettling because there’s no natural expression present. Like it doesn’t matter how good or realistic they make those sex robots, your brain will always know when it’s not real because of the lack of expression. It’s a weird thing I have

So because I can’t see the rest of your facial expression on those pictures it sets me off and makes me feel funny

Bump

Hi...would appreciate some advice If possible x

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Your first pic just made me think of the annoying orange with how you've covered the background

Sorry! It did make me chuckle tho

Your photos look fake to me. Profile writeup is okay.

"Your first pic just made me think of the annoying orange with how you've covered the background

Sorry! It did make me chuckle tho "

I'm confused what for you mean? X

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

"Your first pic just made me think of the annoying orange with how you've covered the background

I'm confused what for you mean? X"

You know who the annoying orange is right?

"Your photos look fake to me. Profile writeup is okay."

Fake in what way?

I don't want to show my full face so I have to.be creative with my pics lol x

I'm confused what for you mean? X

You know who the annoying orange is right? "

Nope you've lost me lol...its the only way of getting my eyes and smile in the same pic without being recognised..I like to keep my personal life and fab life separate x

Bump

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not going to go into too much detail, but one thing that can hold you back is the negative start to your profile.

Imagine you're looking for a car, make, year, milage and colour then results come up and you have a choice of 50 cars. First one you look at starts with what's wrong with it ....are you really going to read to what's right with it

A profile is to sell yourself not to do the opposite, honesty is commendable and should be on your profile but sell yourself first. Take out the stuff that's not required i.e the Engineer very few on here are interested in your profession.

Then the stuff like penis size, body etc.. show them on a picture let that person judge (although I personally don't like cock pictures) don't put yourself down plenty of ladies on here like a Dad bod.

It's not a bad profile, it just needs reformatting to sell you better.

"Not going to go into too much detail, but one thing that can hold you back is the negative start to your profile.

Imagine you're looking for a car, make, year, milage and colour then results come up and you have a choice of 50 cars. First one you look at starts with what's wrong with it ....are you really going to read to what's right with it

A profile is to sell yourself not to do the opposite, honesty is commendable and should be on your profile but sell yourself first. Take out the stuff that's not required i.e the Engineer very few on here are interested in your profession.

Then the stuff like penis size, body etc.. show them on a picture let that person judge (although I personally don't like cock pictures) don't put yourself down plenty of ladies on here like a Dad bod.

It's not a bad profile, it just needs reformatting to sell you better. "

Thanks for the feedback steph...I know what you mean about being negative I do seem to put myself down quite but I am a happy guy and do like to have fun so I will take that bit out

I just put about my cock size to save people time who are looking for massive cocks but I can see where you are coming from

Thanks

Bump

Each time you bump your thread - do you change anything in your profile?

It's way too long to read - and too much of you describing yourself. I think people get the idea from your pictures.

"Each time you bump your thread - do you change anything in your profile?

It's way too long to read - and too much of you describing yourself. I think people get the idea from your pictures."

To be fair I'm bored at work so thought I'd bump it for a laugh...used to have a basic worded profile and got told to have more detail with more words...can't win either way haha

It's way too long to read - and too much of you describing yourself. I think people get the idea from your pictures.

To be fair I'm bored at work so thought I'd bump it for a laugh...used to have a basic worded profile and got told to have more detail with more words...can't win either way haha"

Basic profile and a long essay are 2 different things

To be fair I'm bored at work so thought I'd bump it for a laugh...used to have a basic worded profile and got told to have more detail with more words...can't win either way haha

Basic profile and a long essay are 2 different things "

any specific advice regarding the content?

any specific advice regarding the content?"

yes you can never win but your profile and pics look fine to me, its really all about how you message, just be patient and polite and I'm sure you will get success

any specific advice regarding the content?yes you can never win but your profile and pics look fine to me, its really all about how you message, just be patient and polite and I'm sure you will get success "

Cheers pal

I've done the short and long messages being very polite and both have the same result...ball all lol

To be honest I'm not expecting much on here and if do it's a bonus, I enjoy the forums and photos and if I get a meet then great

It's just the things you say about yourself - from your pictures people can see the colour of your eyes, your smile, your bio says how tall you are etc..

Stuff that is obvious doesn't need to be mentioned again as it's making your profile too long.

You say twice you are kind hearted - which is nice - but it's better to be read that from a veri than someone saying that about themselves.

"It's just the things you say about yourself - from your pictures people can see the colour of your eyes, your smile, your bio says how tall you are etc..

Stuff that is obvious doesn't need to be mentioned again as it's making your profile too long.

You say twice you are kind hearted - which is nice - but it's better to be read that from a veri than someone saying that about themselves. "

If only I could get someone to write a veri about me lol like going round in circles...all noted though

Noted but nothing changed.. I rest my case.

Your new avatar is a clincher

"Noted but nothing changed.. I rest my case.

Your new avatar is a clincher "

I'm not changing yet I want to take my time, obviously I know your taking piss about my profile pic I just put it on cos I'm horny and nothing more it will be changed....you don't seem very welcoming you come across quite snotty if im honest..maybe I'm too nice for my own good

You've asked how can you improve your profile. I've tried.

Good luck on fab.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Op, you really need to change your avatar as the black around your cropped face makes you look like an 8year old in a balaclava and that's hardly going to entice anyone into opening your ful profile.

I get that you think you need privacy on her but doing that to your face looks dodgy.

That and blurry pics taken with a 1990's camera are doing you no favours at all.

Oh and calling someone who has been trying to help you 'snotty', that kind of stuff gets noticed and remembered.

Its your fab life and your fab profile for selling yourself on here.

They've helped and now you have to do the rest.

"Op, you really need to change your avatar as the black around your cropped face makes you look like an 8year old in a balaclava and that's hardly going to entice anyone into opening your ful profile.

I get that you think you need privacy on her but doing that to your face looks dodgy.

That and blurry pics taken with a 1990's camera are doing you no favours at all.

Oh and calling someone who has been trying to help you 'snotty', that kind of stuff gets noticed and remembered.

Its your fab life and your fab profile for selling yourself on here.

They've helped and now you have to do the rest."

She did come across as snotty, I appreciate the help but I like to be spoken in a certain way

Which avatar pic are you on about?

The current 1?

I take my pics on the newest Samsung galaxy so not sure why pics aren't good quality, i take pics like that as it's the only way of getting my face in without showing my full head, I value my privacy on this site

I do appreciate all comments negative or positive I just like the replies to be worded in a certain way....I'm a nice guy so i expect to be treated the way I treat people x

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Oh wow...she didnt have to take the time to help you see where you're going wrong on here and you end up saying she is snotty? I think you may be the one with the issue here and if you talk to those helping you out in that way then you're really going to struggle for anything else on here.

Comments about your pics are all valid and totally warranted.

If you see my pics or hers then you'll see where yours are failing but if you want to make excuses for blurry and badly edited pics instead of doing something about how poor yours are then again, that's your issue and nobody elses.

This privacy and discrete crap, get a grip. Everyone is on here for the same reasons and is hardly likely to out you for it, I'm in a position that needs hiding far more than most as I'm not out as a cd yet my face is very clearly on show for all to see.

I think you need to give your head a wobble OP.

I'm done here.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We read through your bio and it all seems great but it's written very negatively. Instead of 'if you're looking for *** I'm not it'

Spin it in a positive way. Sell the things you do have instead of listing reasons to say no.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Also, current profile pic is fine. Body shots are always great but instead of the black blobs make it squared. Letterbox for the eyes, to cover them or crop to only show your eyes.

(As for the argument, I vote she was rude about the pics. Could've phrased it way nicer)

"Oh wow...she didnt have to take the time to help you see where you're going wrong on here and you end up saying she is snotty? I think you may be the one with the issue here and if you talk to those helping you out in that way then you're really going to struggle for anything else on here.

Comments about your pics are all valid and totally warranted.

If you see my pics or hers then you'll see where yours are failing but if you want to make excuses for blurry and badly edited pics instead of doing something about how poor yours are then again, that's your issue and nobody elses.

This privacy and discrete crap, get a grip. Everyone is on here for the same reasons and is hardly likely to out you for it, I'm in a position that needs hiding far more than most as I'm not out as a cd yet my face is very clearly on show for all to see.

I think you need to give your head a wobble OP.

I'm done here. "

Thanks for your kind words

"Also, current profile pic is fine. Body shots are always great but instead of the black blobs make it squared. Letterbox for the eyes, to cover them or crop to only show your eyes.

(As for the argument, I vote she was rude about the pics. Could've phrased it way nicer)"

Thanks for the lovely worded advice I'll certainly look into making changes when I have a chance...thanks for the vote as well lol x

I must have been rude when I said "new avatar is a clincher" - picture of a cock in hand with a writing BIG GIRTH.

Ok

"I must have been rude when I said "new avatar is a clincher" - picture of a cock in hand with a writing BIG GIRTH.

Ok "

Ok..let bygones be bygones...oh and by the way that's the first time I've put my cock on show on my profile unlike the majority of guys on here

I've added a few pics and diluted my text

» Add a new message to this topic