FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > motor homes

motor homes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristal and champers OP   Man  over a year ago

southport

hi we are thinking of buying motor home ,,any members had experience ,about swinging /camps/ and places to go ..cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if the motorhomes rocking then dont come a knocking

we looked into a motorhome seriously.... then thought a little more logically and stuck with a touring caravan.

better laid out with more space, and when you get pitched up you still have a car to go out in.

with a motorhome you either have to tow another car or hire one, go out for the day you have to pack it all away and then find somewhere to park in the place you are going to for the day.

you cannot use it for everyday use at home so need a car also which is 2 lots of road tax, insurance, and m.o.t.

lovely things but for us, no good unless your going touring around for a few weeks

we used to have the use of a huge american one from work, it doubled in size when parked, amazing thing and yes alot of fun, but they are a pain also always needing things doing, evertime we used it something would break, but great things, but cant understand the smaller ones, a caravan would be better.

We have a friend with a camper and have had some good MMF's with him.Particularly in supermarket carparks!!!Any time any place, anywhere!!!

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

there is a caavans swingers club follow the link in the clubs section am sure you will get good advice from those guys

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Come to swing camp, Norfolk over the jubilee bank holiday

By *exdexMan  over a year ago

formby lanzarote

sounds good

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Youtopia is an excellent club for camping and caravanning swingers.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have a motorhome and have lots of fun in it. Also use it at Youtopia which hosts several camping weekends throughout the year

i met this bird in club and told her when i get you home Im gonna fuck you in the hall the kitchen toilet and bathroom. She said wow its great to finally meet someone with so much stamina! Apparently she wasnt too impressed when i took her back to my caravan

I love my Roller team 200! It's like a studio apartment on wheels! It's mobile fun n' games in style! I would be happy to show mf's or F's around and open for an internal inspectin! x

By *ristal and champers OP   Man  over a year ago

southport

thanks for messages ,,were abouts is eutopia?

"thanks for messages ,,were abouts is eutopia? "

youtopia is in east yorkshire, village of sherburn, near malton and scarborough

By *xpatMickMan  over a year ago

Darlington

?So my fellow perves. I have just bought a motor home and want to christen her in a dogging scenario so I’m open to suggestions. One of my thoughts was a large supermarket car park in a secluded corner as a meeting point or a motor way service station. I guess it would be fun to play with just the mesh screens down so semi visible? I guess normal lay-bys are fair game but also camp,sites how about meets there.

No cost to the couple or lady visiting me I have a bed, booze and brew making kit and it’s warm.

My other thought was a glory hole in the shower open the door and connect a sheet with a hole lol. I’m also able to park a discrete distance from a meet then the couple or lady come to the van, fun is had then no ties to the other party staying. Or feeling awkward they leave when happy.

Am I on the right lines or way out the box. Come on I want fun don’t you. I’m back in Leeds in mid March the van will be around.

Mick

» Add a new message to this topic