FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > This is for the Ladies...Videos or no videos?

This is for the Ladies...Videos or no videos?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys... I'm interested to know what your views are with regards to guys profiles with videos on them. I ask this, because i often hear ladies saying, if a guy has any dick pics in his photos, it can be a real turn off, so i am wondering if the same tning applies to videos of a guy in action?

Let me know how you feel about this...

Thanks in advance...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Much prefer a video to a pic

"Hi guys... I'm interested to know what your views are with regards to guys profiles with videos on them. I ask this, because i often hear ladies saying, if a guy has any dick pics in his photos, it can be a real turn off, so i am wondering if the same tning applies to videos of a guy in action?

Thanks in advance..."

most ladies dont want to see you with your other conquests whether in pictorial form or video streaming, if theyre interested in you they are interested in you

"Hi guys... I'm interested to know what your views are with regards to guys profiles with videos on them. I ask this, because i often hear ladies saying, if a guy has any dick pics in his photos, it can be a real turn off, so i am wondering if the same tning applies to videos of a guy in action?

Thanks in advance...most ladies dont want to see you with your other conquests whether in pictorial form or video streaming, if theyre interested in you they are interested in you "

Oh I thought he meant stroking his cock

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I hate action shots videos. But I like the ones with guys doing silly dancing, or the fab accent challenge so you could hear their voices. Something that shows a bit of personality and makes me smile.

Thanks in advance...most ladies dont want to see you with your other conquests whether in pictorial form or video streaming, if theyre interested in you they are interested in you

Oh I thought he meant stroking his cock "

lol to late you want it

I have had many ladies and couples who like watching me cum on video and live on cam . Love putting on a fun show .

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Thanks in advance..."

I'd rather have the surprise when I meet them

I am one that likes it in person and not via images/videos. If I can't feel it, I'm not really interested.

"I hate action shots videos. But I like the ones with guys doing silly dancing, or the fab accent challenge so you could hear their voices. Something that shows a bit of personality and makes me smile. "

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I quite like watching action videos and I prefer to see a cock pic or two.

No videos for me. Either my own or other people's. BDCAW Xx

"No videos for me. Either my own or other people's. BDCAW Xx "
Brian Didn't Chew A Waffle?

I like seeing a guy pleasure himself in videos.

Videos or photos of another person pleasing the man does nothing for me as the main focus is on the giver not the receiver.

"No videos for me. Either my own or other people's. BDCAW Xx Brian Didn't Chew A Waffle? "

OMG. How did you know???

"No videos for me. Either my own or other people's. BDCAW Xx Brian Didn't Chew A Waffle?

OMG. How did you know??? "

i just guessed......... can i say thanks to my parents poor dilapidated old sods to my two cats muddy and boots and to johnathan for writing my scripts and fiona for getting naked

» Add a new message to this topic