FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What exactly does a wink say

What exactly does a wink say

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sensual40 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Woodford

I know what they are supposed to say but how do you interpret them? What next?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wink back. mutual interest, follow up see where it goes

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To me it says 'I haven't read your profile so don't see that you are 250 miles away and don't have a car. But I am new to this site and heard that I can wink as many people as I like, so here, have a wink'.

Although not all men may mean that. Just the ones who wink me.

wink wink ,,i c them as a ice breaker ,

Its says that I can't be bothered to message

its an invite to have a peek at the winkers profile

i see winks as many things

some says hey how u doing

or

i like you

or

wink as i cant be arsed to message u lol

I thought it meant you had somthing in your eye ... Well learn somthing new every day ..

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i dont i bulk delete every so often i think i have about 300 right now...im wondering if it can go up to 1000

Means "look at me, I'm a lazy sod that wants free sex with no effort!"

well if someone winks me ,i take that as they liked my profile and message back, and vice versa, i use a wink as a sign of interest and if i get one back i message them. I think people can get loads of mail and delete because too many to read ,a wink can out if they are interested or not, only my personal view of course

hexham

"well if someone winks me ,i take that as they liked my profile and message back, and vice versa, i use a wink as a sign of interest and if i get one back i message them. I think people can get loads of mail and delete because too many to read ,a wink can out if they are interested or not, only my personal view of course "

if you think people get loads of mail, its nothing compared to the amount of winks they get

I personally don't like winks and there for its not often I do it. I know a wink says hey I like your profile but then can we not just say that in a message. A wink to me is just a lazy way.

well take the wink function of the site,that will sort it

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Means bugger all to me!!! I never bother to look at them

When I first came on here, I thought it was an expression of interest in you/your profile. But, the response I usually get to my reply, shows they have not read my profile, and are obviously 'bulk winking' to see who responds. Now I consider it as lazy as 'Hi', or 'How r u?'.

Well, as it says on my profile, I see a wink as being a way of saying I'm interested in you but not sure if you'll be interested in me. So rather than waste your time by making you read a long message (and I hate short messages, the same as everyone else), I'll send a wink and then let you read my profile and decide for yourself if I'm the guy for you.

Wink or message back

"Well, as it says on my profile, I see a wink as being a way of saying I'm interested in you but not sure if you'll be interested in me. So rather than waste your time by making you read a long message (and I hate short messages, the same as everyone else), I'll send a wink and then let you read my profile and decide for yourself if I'm the guy for you.

Wink or message back "

I think that way too, but seems that many others don't. Sometimes I've just winked back, to see their response. I would expect to receive some sort of message, but often, nothing. That makes me believe they are doing it fairly randomly, or in large numbers.

I'd wink you, if you were closer!

they are suposed to say this

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i think winks mean fuck all waste of time drop me a wink if i am wrong

hexham

"Well, as it says on my profile, I see a wink as being a way of saying I'm interested in you but not sure if you'll be interested in me. So rather than waste your time by making you read a long message (and I hate short messages, the same as everyone else), I'll send a wink and then let you read my profile and decide for yourself if I'm the guy for you.

Wink or message back "

yes but it would be an even bigger waste of my time to check my winks

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't often get a chance to check out all my winks - 200 in a week on occasion!

But I do use it myself. If I get time to browse men or I have liked someone on the forum and gone to look at their profile then I may wink instead of sending a message. I feel like it's a no pressure hi, means I like yours, see if you like mine and then we can take things further - perhaps actual words!

But if I get no response that's fine.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I know what they are supposed to say but how do you interpret them? What next?

"

See winks as just another way or saying hello and showing some interest.

But not a feature of the site that we use that often ourselves. Nor do we check received ones that often either.

If I receive a wink I take it that some interest is shown and will either wink back or message. If I send a wink it is simply to show interest without bombarding the said female or couple with yet another email from a single guy.

Either way it will always be take the wrong way.

Damned if do etc....

"I know what they are supposed to say but how do you interpret them?

"

that the person is unable to string a usefull funny or intelligent sentence together... Lol

"I know what they are supposed to say but how do you interpret them?

that the person is unable to string a usefull funny or intelligent sentence together... Lol "

not all the time funnily enough one of my best meets came froma wink

I've not had a decent wink for a while......... Might just change that, fab'd pics here I cum........ Opp's come

I also bulk delete my winks-having a fairly basic profile (no pics) i tend to only get a few every day but i know to immediately block anyone who winks me because my profile clearly says that i delete all winks and friend requests from people i havent spoken to, and what's the point of winking someone who you already know well and have met

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well I didn't really see the point in them until they proved useful. Someone who had "no single guys" on their profile winked me allowing me to contact them. Apparently she had spotted my forum activity & profile & was interested. We have since met & she is awesome.

It's a useful tool for women who don't want inundated with messages from guys to tap those they might like on the shoulder & limit who can talk to them.

I realise other people find them a nuisance but I would not have have that amazing meet without them.

easy way of seeing if someone is interested I think

"easy way of seeing if someone is interested I think"

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

too lazy to send a message

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

If winking means so many different things to different people they are obviously failing in the purpose they are meant, personally i dont bother winking and never wink back to someone who winks me , if they can wink they can take a few minutes to type , hi i like ur profile we share the same interests we arent too far apart would u like to chat , simple and no confusion then.

You got something stuck in your eye!!

i know and agree with the correct purpose of a wink. And think theyre great. I was just taking th Mick....

to me a wink says

im sick of typing out messages that dont get read so i'll send a wink instead

to me its an ice breaker

i never respond to wink cause i never know if the person has winked me cause they like me or if they have just bulk winked every woman on the site if hope that at least one will respond, id hate to mail someone saything thanks for the wink when they didnt even realise they winked me but thought....oh a reply she'll do

"i never respond to wink cause i never know if the person has winked me cause they like me or if they have just bulk winked every woman on the site if hope that at least one will respond, id hate to mail someone saything thanks for the wink when they didnt even realise they winked me but thought....oh a reply she'll do "
o pnly ever send a wink if i like what ive seen on profile,might wanna check your winks nymph

"to me a wink says

im sick of typing out messages that dont get read so i'll send a wink instead "

That's a good enough reason to send a wink , and if you get a wink back you can type a message to someone that actually wants to read it . Simple

South Woodford

Funny though, Facebook has pokes and on here (fuckbook) we wink.

Strange eh?

"i see winks as many things

some says hey how u doing

or

i like you

or

wink as i cant be arsed to message u lol"

Winks are great!

I really don't get why people get so annoyed by them. If you get winked by someone you actually would like to meet then where is the harm in winking back and then messaging them?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I bulk delete winks and friends requests as my profile makes it clear what I am and the type of man I'm looking for.

A wink therefore automatically tells me the person doesn't meet what I'm looking for/hasn't read my profile and is just trying his luck.

I'll always respond to a "I know I don't meet all..." message, never to a wink.

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

WINK =

We're Innocent, Not Kinky

Wicked Imaginative Naughty Kinky

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

It seems to be the single guys that get shit for winking because couples regularly wink us as we do them, if we like the loom of them we take things further. What's the big deal it's a wink! It seems some people on here especially the single women almost want to see a love letter. Give the guys a chance girls

obviosly it means you have an terest and you want to fuck!!! may be it should be re branded to fuckwink

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"It seems to be the single guys that get shit for winking because couples regularly wink us as we do them, if we like the loom of them we take things further. What's the big deal it's a wink! It seems some people on here especially the single women almost want to see a love letter. Give the guys a chance girls "

It must be couples/women who are looking for single guys that have a problem with bulk winks. We get a few from guys who can't read, but most of the dozen or so we get in an average week are form genuine couples who we message back and may well end up meeting...

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"It seems to be the single guys that get shit for winking because couples regularly wink us as we do them, if we like the loom of them we take things further. What's the big deal it's a wink! It seems some people on here especially the single women almost want to see a love letter. Give the guys a chance girls

It must be couples/women who are looking for single guys that have a problem with bulk winks. We get a few from guys who can't read, but most of the dozen or so we get in an average week are form genuine couples who we message back and may well end up meeting..."

spot on!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

I really fail to see why so many get so hung up on the wink facility.

If the site owners feel its a useful method of initiating first contact why be so angry if you receive one.

Perhaps its because I come from the generation before the tinternet when you'd catch someones eye when out in public with occasional glances leading hopefully to if from a lady a very sexy wink.

You then may wink back or engage in conversation.

Yes it's very easy here to wink all and sundry in the belief that you may strike lucky; but really I mean come on so you receive winks and perhaps in large numbers (if only!) look at them don't look at them delete without checking or check them but is it really worth getting angry over?

By *ourgeMan  over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

i wink people . just to say hi. and have read your profile, and like what have seen , and if you want to no more i will answer any thing you need to no .

I think it's a typo and actually means 'wank'. Meaning they're having a wank looking at your profile.

South Woodford

"WINK =

We're Innocent, Not Kinky

Wicked Imaginative Naughty Kinky

"

haha...I'm the 2nd one

South Woodford

"I think it's a typo and actually means 'wank'. Meaning they're having a wank looking at your profile. "

Hmmm...that's another thread...Men wank, women...?

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

I occasionally wink my friends on here just to say a quick hi, and to show I haven't forgotten them.

Have been known to wink someone I like the look of but didn't have time at that moment to write...better than letting a good'un pass by!

I like getting them!

Its ike a quick hello, i like your profile and come and look at me. but not in a big headed way.

Its a nice way to just winkify a friend to say , im still here too

To me it's someone letting you know they like you. But they haven't read your profile! The only winks I get is off blokes and my profile says I'm straight!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"To me it's someone letting you know they like you. But they haven't read your profile! The only winks I get is off blokes and my profile says I'm straight!! "

So set your filters to stop men contacting you.

Laziness.

"Winks are great!

I really don't get why people get so annoyed by them. If you get winked by someone you actually would like to meet then where is the harm in winking back and then messaging them? "

yeah but it depends on the type of person who has winked you

If its someone who only winks people they are interested in thats fine, but there are lots of guys who bulk mails and wink every women on the site with the attitude if you send enough out one will reply. how do you know which is which? i dont really want to be sending a message to a guy who only winked me because i was one of a hundred other women he bulk winked that day

winks dont annoy me, far from it, i just dont understand the etiquette of them so i tend to just ignor them

"to me a wink says

im sick of typing out messages that dont get read so i'll send a wink instead "

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"What exactly does a wink say"

f*#k all in our opinion

By *aff-truckerMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I think winks are spot on ! They tell the couple/female that you have :

Looked at their pe

Liked what you see

Have a look at my profile

Wink back if you like what you see

Then mail and meet !

Simple ! Or not for 99% of the wasters on here

Kev xxx

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

When i wink at another female..it's me letting them know i think they are hot.

» Add a new message to this topic