FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can I get started? Am I doing it right?

How can I get started? Am I doing it right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to the scene and a tad shy but I don't know if I'm doing the right things. Just need some advice on my profile and how to approach people

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

as the old saying goes...

"Don't be shy, your mother wasn't!"

Welcome in, have fun

Wolf

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3 things- know who you are, what you actually want to go for, and be honest.

"3 things- know who you are, what you actually want to go for, and be honest."

Plus Respectful throughout. Good Luck xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

shyness doesnt work well with swinging...try to fake confidence

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. How does my profile look? And before you think i am, im not one of these guys thats asks for you to look at my profile to boost my ego

show ya face will help you out loads too

and if you can accomodate some of the time i'd change the section to say can accomodate instead of cannot, as some people will read that and might not read to the end of your profile to see you can sometimes.

good profile, few more pics wud help too

"New to the scene and a tad shy but I don't know if I'm doing the right things. Just need some advice on my profile and how to approach people

Thanks"

the best way is to try and talk to women like normal people, dont think because they reply back to you that they automatically want to meet you. but i would bet it does mean they are attracted to you. so once you found someone who is replying to you get to know them and try to make friends with them rather than try to get in their knickers.

it will help you stand out from the crowd and if they want to meet you then you can always bring it up after a few days chatting, and if they want you for something short notice chances are they will push it forward with you anyways.

if your wanting to play with couples then being slighty more direct sometimes pays off as they are more likely then women to do short notice meets,

but you will stand out more from the crowd by being respectfull, coming accorss genuine and socailable, not pushy and by talking to both of them and not coming accross strange or desperate. verfrications help you alot but they will come in time.

remember your dealing with two people here, so its twice as many people to piss off as well as twice as many to please, and if you loose one of them you probs will loose the other. so its important that you pay extra close attention to what they want from you on their profile as usually they want a 3rd person to help add to their sex life and alot tend to get frustrated when they want a certain person to futhfill a certain role and your not obviously not suitable but message them anyways

good ways to get verfications is to goto socials, clubs (and mingle plenty will be on here) as well as get to parties if you can get an invite

» Add a new message to this topic