FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3some sex with a couple

3some sex with a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usterr9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Ive been curious to try out sex with a couple in a 3some. Its a fantasy of mine i want to fulfil any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Ive been curious to try out sex with a couple in a 3some. Its a fantasy of mine i want to fulfil any advice?"

Go to a club, it happens all the time in clubs

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

As said above but also look at the meet section where couples are looking for a guy to join them .k

Chester

Thanks i have been thinking about going to a club for a while now but haven't plucked up the courage to go on my own.

Chester

Thanks i will have a look in the meets section and see if anyone is interested or to chat with.

Thanks for the advice.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

So you would dare to have sex with a couple but not stand in the bar at a club ?

Chester

I have never been to a club so don't know what they are about. I guess im going to have to find out.

Ive had a couple of 3somes years ago with friends but never with a couple.

By *oxiSyxx83Couple  over a year ago

hertfordshire

Le boudoir has a greedy girl hotwife night. Not been yet but it’s quite early on in the night 7-9:30 pm and it’s single men and couples all there to be with the women while hubby’s there (so I’ve heard) we haven’t been as we are easing into the club scene.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Only 1 way to do it op.... just get yourself to a club.. nearest 1 to you is on the Wirral but plenty in Manchester,,, just don’t go with any expectations, chat to people and be yourself .k

Chester

Thanks for the advice its really helpful. I will check out that event at the club and look at ones in the north west. I think thats the way forward to go to a club and see what its like.

Chester

Ive heard the one on the wirral is good and Manchester too. Will check which nights are best to go to.

Thanks for the heads up.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

As has already been stated this happens in clubs all the time.When you go to the club go with no expectations other than to have a good night and anything else is a bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic