FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nervous about MF meets

Nervous about MF meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being bi i have met men, and i have met women, but never in my life have i met a MF couple. I would love to but for some reason i cant bring myself to do it. Why is this?

D xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nerves have allot to answer for when we are new lol. Chat to couples see what they looking for what they both want to get out of the meet. Knowing your role and what people are looking for is a good start. Maybe try having a social meet with a couple first break the ice.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Its normal to be nervous...but nerves can add to the fun

By *unstuffMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I've met many couples one on one and at parties. One thing is to be comfortable with the people.

Best way I guess is to have a drink in a neutral place and to be yourself. If there's a spark between you then take it to the next step either after or at another time..

Funstuff

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

i still get nerves now the mrs dont like,mind she is a pussy perve

By *weet medicineWoman  over a year ago

Kesgrave

"Its normal to be nervous...but nerves can add to the fun "

I think nerves go hand in hand with meeting somebody new and knowing that ultimately you'll both end up naked and having fun.

As far as you meeting a couple is concerned you needn't worry cos I'm sure they'd be very gentle with you - but only if that's what you wanted lol.

Guess the only way to overcome your fear is to try it - I'm sure you'd enjoy having 2 others to play with

Peaches xx

its something you just get used to, ive never had a problem with couples on my own, but my first party and couple vs couple meet took a bit of getting used to, but it it will come

they no point in being nervous you soon realise and best thing is to just enjoy yourself and not think about things in depth too much

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

A bi MMF is the best fun. I find it more relaxed than meeting singles, having 2 people to talk to instead of just 1 makes the conversation flow that much easier and when you are playing with one and the other is obviously enjoying watching their partner having fun, that is a great feeling.

The way I look at nerves is to imagine I'm in a queue for a massive rollercoaster. All the time you get closer and closer to the front and see the cars going around the ride, hearing the people screaming. In that situation, do you feel afraid or do you feel excited? You just have to turn any fear you have into excitement. Visualisation like that works for me.

» Add a new message to this topic