FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wheelchair sex???

Wheelchair sex???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill Doe OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've been on the site for years before my accident. I'm looking for hints an tip from people In a chair and able bodied. From getting meets and of course tips for actual meets. Help me out guys xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Have you tried Scope community online? They have tips for all sorts including sex.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Their is also a UK org called Outsiders. Besides a website they have a Facebook group as well.

Norwich

I didn't really give any proper advice there did I, I'll try again.

One thing I think you need to do is have a really good chat with anyone before a play meet to let them know of any limitations there will will be to any play e.g. are you in pain? are there positions etc. that you can't physically manage?

Also it might be better for you to arrange the accomodation, either at yours or a hotel so you can be sure of easy access. Not many people have wheelchair friendly homes.

I'm sure I'll think of other things and add to this later.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Regarding getting meets: you need to have a good look at your profile, make sure it is appealing and informative. At the moment, looking at it, I am very confused. You mention your accident and the fact that you're currently using a wheelchair in the middle paragraph, then the first and last paragraph still feel like you are able-bodied. Which one is closer to your current condition? And how restricted you are, currently, when it comes to moving about or having any sexual activity? Is everything still working (meaning can you still get hard), but probably certain positions are not possible? Or is it just your fingers/tongue that any potential meet would be getting? I know those questions are very personal, but with so many men on here, and most people knowing so little about sex with a person who is disabled, you'd better just be very clear and, potentially, chat with those who are truly interested in you. As if you're not clear on your profile, leave it to the chatting part, I can see you getting your hopes up but others losing interest when they find out about your potential restrictions.

Regarding sex in the wheelchair- look above. 'Broken back' doesn't tell me much, as you could be anything from totally paralyzed from the injury area down or, on the other end of the spectrum, you

have nearly recovered, just have to wear a brace/be more careful what you do or how you move- can you see how extreme those ends are? And depending where you are, the sex advice would be totally different.

Sorry for the long post, but basically it is all coming down to be as specific as you can on your profile about your injury and restrictions, both short term and long term. And good luck, both in your recovery and on Fab.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Haven't looked at your profile, but I (Mrs) am an ambulant wheelchair user. Perhaps fortunate that I can have sex pretty well normally, just can't stand or squat and my left leg needs support if needing to be lifted up. Otherwise, everything else is fine.

We've found quite a lot of people are put off by the idea of me arriving to meets in a wheelchair, so it's tatty-bye to them. Plenty don't mind, but we are mainly looking for guys or couples and so the pool is wider?

We've deliberately left details about my injury off the profile. There's a pic of me in a sports wheelchair which gives an idea, if someone seems serious, we raise it in the PMs.

Feel free to PM if you'd like to compare notes, OP

Huddersfield

Thank you all for the advice I'll take it on board an reevaluate my profile. Luv to all xx

"I've been on the site for years before my accident. I'm looking for hints an tip from people In a chair and able bodied. From getting meets and of course tips for actual meets. Help me out guys xxxxx"
that should not but anyone off meeting you very handsome guy

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I dont feel qualified to give advice regarding your situation, but I guess there will be others, who have similar predicaments, in a better position to advise.

It must be a very difficult adjustment to have to make and I hope that it works out reasonably well for you.

I am happy to chat if you want and thank you for making me think...

Huddersfield

"I've been on the site for years before my accident. I'm looking for hints an tip from people In a chair and able bodied. From getting meets and of course tips for actual meets. Help me out guys xxxxx that should not but anyone off meeting you very handsome guy "
it seems it does unfortunately, small minded people I'm guessing and thank you

Norwich

"I've been on the site for years before my accident. I'm looking for hints an tip from people In a chair and able bodied. From getting meets and of course tips for actual meets. Help me out guys xxxxx that should not but anyone off meeting you very handsome guy it seems it does unfortunately, small minded people I'm guessing and thank you "

Or a lack of understanding combined with embarrassment.

North West

My experience is that it definitely does put people off. I don't want to meet those people, though. To the original poster, feel free to PM if you want. We've had a few odd responses when people find out that I use a chair.

Huddersfield

"My experience is that it definitely does put people off. I don't want to meet those people, though. To the original poster, feel free to PM if you want. We've had a few odd responses when people find out that I use a chair. "
I'd love to hear about your experience on here. I've has mostly positive responses on here but still struggle to find genuine meets unfortunately x

My mates in a wheel chair and he has a sex life I am envious of. He’s got the gift of the gab and it shows in bucket loads. He’s wheely good.

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

"I've been on the site for years before my accident. I'm looking for hints an tip from people In a chair and able bodied. From getting meets and of course tips for actual meets. Help me out guys xxxxx that should not but anyone off meeting you very handsome guy it seems it does unfortunately, small minded people I'm guessing and thank you "

I've come across this but for a different issue

After a year on fab all I can say about that is that it's their loss. If tgey were put off by it then they are not worth meeting.

Be honest in your profile with regards to what's involved. It makes things much easier for all.

As someone above said you are a good looking guy and already have veris so I really can't see it holding you back much.

X

North West

"My mates in a wheel chair and he has a sex life I am envious of. He’s got the gift of the gab and it shows in bucket loads. He’s wheely good. "

We've never heard that one before

It shouldn't put people off, but it does. But their loss.....

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest is close to you and is fully wheelchair accessible

Huddersfield

"Quest is close to you and is fully wheelchair accessible"
I'm definitely thinking I'm going to give Quest a go, I've only heard good things. just need a partner in crime haha!

There is special cushions made to help with disabled people having sex. I'm not sure where to buy them but they're like big wedge cushions that they put on the bed for the person to position themselves on.

Huddersfield

"There is special cushions made to help with disabled people having sex. I'm not sure where to buy them but they're like big wedge cushions that they put on the bed for the person to position themselves on."
might be worth a look at. Thank you

For me that’s what counts, meeting someone who is chatty, funny and likes to explore is what I look for, whether or not they use a wheelchair. To the original OP, just let you and your sexy personality shine xx

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have you tried Scope community online? They have tips for all sorts including sex."

Bristol

I am a permanent wheelchair user and we have been on here for over 10 years with the loss of success.

When we first joined the didn't state it on our profile as you want to make it too obvious that it was us if anyone knew us saw our profile!

We found this Just led to lots of confusion and wasted time as when we told people that had contacted us there was obviously some awkwardness for people who were not comfortable with it which is obviously totally fair enough.

In the end we just fully put it out there as you can see from our profile and then as long as people read it in full and don't just look at the pictures that they know what they are facing and therefore comfortable with.

We have made some wonderful friends and have some amazing days and nights so it is definitely not a barrier for everyone.

Wishing you the best of luck

Bristol

"My mates in a wheel chair and he has a sex life I am envious of. He’s got the gift of the gab and it shows in bucket loads. He’s wheely good. "

"There is special cushions made to help with disabled people having sex. I'm not sure where to buy them but they're like big wedge cushions that they put on the bed for the person to position themselves on. might be worth a look at. Thank you "

Glad I could help mate. Good luck!

Huddersfield

"There is special cushions made to help with disabled people having sex. I'm not sure where to buy them but they're like big wedge cushions that they put on the bed for the person to position themselves on. might be worth a look at. Thank you

Glad I could help mate. Good luck!"

We have no issues with wheelchair users as long as they are comfortable with it (I mean the situation) themselves. It is great to see you have put in your profile you're a wheelchair user but seeing that all your pics are recently uploaded and not one of them show you in a wheelchair gives me the feeling you're not comfortable with it. That would make me feel awkward asking questions about it and to save the awkwardness I'd just politely decline meeting.

Mrs

North West

Serious question from a wheelchair user. Why is it awkward to ask about someone being in a chair but not, say, penis size or whether they like anal?!

"Serious question from a wheelchair user. Why is it awkward to ask about someone being in a chair but not, say, penis size or whether they like anal?! "

If the question was for me - it's not awkward asking questions if I know the user is ok with it. It's awkward when I get the feeling they're not comfortable with it, the answers are vague or they try to change the subject.

Mrs

North West

"Serious question from a wheelchair user. Why is it awkward to ask about someone being in a chair but not, say, penis size or whether they like anal?!

If the question was for me - it's not awkward asking questions if I know the user is ok with it. It's awkward when I get the feeling they're not comfortable with it, the answers are vague or they try to change the subject.

Mrs"

Apologies, yes the question was for you but also for anyone who wishes to answer. We get a lot of extremely personal questions about our sex lives and sexual preferences almost from the off, and no-one knows when messaging whether I want to disclose those things straight away. I was intrigued to understand why asking about wheelchair use might be deemed more awkward/personal than perhaps questions about sexual preference etc. Purely out of interest, no malice intended to anyone

"Serious question from a wheelchair user. Why is it awkward to ask about someone being in a chair but not, say, penis size or whether they like anal?!

Mrs

Apologies, yes the question was for you but also for anyone who wishes to answer. We get a lot of extremely personal questions about our sex lives and sexual preferences almost from the off, and no-one knows when messaging whether I want to disclose those things straight away. I was intrigued to understand why asking about wheelchair use might be deemed more awkward/personal than perhaps questions about sexual preference etc. Purely out of interest, no malice intended to anyone "

To be honest I approach every more personal question with care as the last thing I'd want is to offend someone. I guess when it comes to sexual questions the nature of the site makes it, how should I word it, more appropriate for these types of questions to be more personal than others.

Mrs

Huddersfield

Mrs

Apologies, yes the question was for you but also for anyone who wishes to answer. We get a lot of extremely personal questions about our sex lives and sexual preferences almost from the off, and no-one knows when messaging whether I want to disclose those things straight away. I was intrigued to understand why asking about wheelchair use might be deemed more awkward/personal than perhaps questions about sexual preference etc. Purely out of interest, no malice intended to anyone "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I think you’re a lovely looking guy with great eyes and a lovely smile. Fewer cock pics on your profile would be preferable. I’ve met people with all sorts of conditions and it never puts me off. As long as people are honest about their limitations then there shouldn’t be an issue. Used to really like a guy at work that was in a wheelchair. Great sense of humour and married unfortunately.

I know this isn’t really advice but hopefully other people locally will want to get to know you and have fun.

Good luck and hope you have fun x

Huddersfield

"Personally I think you’re a lovely looking guy with great eyes and a lovely smile. Fewer cock pics on your profile would be preferable. I’ve met people with all sorts of conditions and it never puts me off. As long as people are honest about their limitations then there shouldn’t be an issue. Used to really like a guy at work that was in a wheelchair. Great sense of humour and married unfortunately.

I know this isn’t really advice but hopefully other people locally will want to get to know you and have fun.

Good luck and hope you have fun x"

if only everyone felt the same as you. Thanks for the advice much appreciated xx

Op you are gorgeous and seem a lovely guy I'm sure you will get what you are looking for I wish you all the best xx

Huddersfield

"Op you are gorgeous and seem a lovely guy I'm sure you will get what you are looking for I wish you all the best xx"
Bless you and thank you, same to you xx

North West

Well, my experience was that my disability didn't put pressure people off last night and in fact was a potential conversion starter.....

Huddersfield

"Well, my experience was that my disability didn't put pressure people off last night and in fact was a potential conversion starter..... "
noted an taken on board, clubs are obviously the way forward.

North West

"Well, my experience was that my disability didn't put pressure people off last night and in fact was a potential conversion starter..... noted an taken on board, clubs are obviously the way forward."

This particular place was only accessible on the ground floor but the organisers happily installed my chair in a seating area of the bar, I folded the back down when out of it and hobbled upstairs on my stick for the fun. People were happy to give me a chair for the sexy games and helped me off the floor

Everyone was very kind and friendly

Huddersfield

"Well, my experience was that my disability didn't put pressure people off last night and in fact was a potential conversion starter..... noted an taken on board, clubs are obviously the way forward.

This particular place was only accessible on the ground floor but the organisers happily installed my chair in a seating area of the bar, I folded the back down when out of it and hobbled upstairs on my stick for the fun. People were happy to give me a chair for the sexy games and helped me off the floor

Everyone was very kind and friendly "

sounds amazing and very friendly. Quest is the closest to me so definitely on my tick list. Glad you enjoyed your night I know you were a little apprehensive xx

Huddersfield

the old ones are most definitely the best

Huddersfield

Going to try Quest next Saturday an looking for people hold my hand for moral support ha! Anyone going? Xx

By *immybathMan  over a year ago

melksham

"I didn't really give any proper advice there did I, I'll try again.

One thing I think you need to do is have a really good chat with anyone before a play meet to let them know of any limitations there will will be to any play e.g. are you in pain? are there positions etc. that you can't physically manage?

Also it might be better for you to arrange the accomodation, either at yours or a hotel so you can be sure of easy access. Not many people have wheelchair friendly homes.

I'm sure I'll think of other things and add to this later. "

great sound advice.

I’ve been in this situation personally and being open about limitations is a key factor.

As a paraplegic (wheelchair user) of 35 years, couple of marriages and more than a few notches on my spokes. I'd say the best approach is to be honest and open upfront and from the outset. Why waste your and their time developing a 'conversation' then dropping the btw i use a wheelchair into the convo. As for getting meets, it's not.going to be easy (is it ever) just bring your A game conversation and get that personality out there. A guy or gal with a disability isn't going to be for everyone, dont get hung up on that, it's just life. I'd say the best approach would be going along to social events, get seen, get laughing and who knows where that can lead. Sexual limitations need to be discussed, not easy but it's something to develop a strategy for. For instance I'm paralysed from the chest down, dabbled with viagra but to be honest I've no sensation and cant thrust so it was more a novelty. I just go with the 'I'm paralysed from the chest down, but hey if you like a guy who is tactile, loves kissing and caressing and well practised in using his tongue then dont be afraid. If anything harder is required then that's why God invented toys or just bring a friend lol.

Good luck ... oh and don't forget there are lots of naughty things you can get up to in a wheelchair. Love the dressing tables I can get my knees under and then the high heel pushing me away when the deed has been done

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Regarding getting meets: you need to have a good look at your profile, make sure it is appealing and informative. At the moment, looking at it, I am very confused. You mention your accident and the fact that you're currently using a wheelchair in the middle paragraph, then the first and last paragraph still feel like you are able-bodied. Which one is closer to your current condition? And how restricted you are, currently, when it comes to moving about or having any sexual activity? Is everything still working (meaning can you still get hard), but probably certain positions are not possible? Or is it just your fingers/tongue that any potential meet would be getting? I know those questions are very personal, but with so many men on here, and most people knowing so little about sex with a person who is disabled, you'd better just be very clear and, potentially, chat with those who are truly interested in you. As if you're not clear on your profile, leave it to the chatting part, I can see you getting your hopes up but others losing interest when they find out about your potential restrictions.

Regarding sex in the wheelchair- look above. 'Broken back' doesn't tell me much, as you could be anything from totally paralyzed from the injury area down or, on the other end of the spectrum, you

have nearly recovered, just have to wear a brace/be more careful what you do or how you move- can you see how extreme those ends are? And depending where you are, the sex advice would be totally different.

Sorry for the long post, but basically it is all coming down to be as specific as you can on your profile about your injury and restrictions, both short term and long term. And good luck, both in your recovery and on Fab. "

The wheel chair never put me off meeting my weekend wife. If anything it has put our relationship onto a rock solid foundation, despite the odd parking ticket fiasco.

On another note, why not put up some really classy pictures of you in the chair, either in a suit (much better than cock pics), or having fun somewhere nice.

There are plenty of wheelchair porn videos online, so treat it as a niche, rather than a curse.

Good luck.

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

I totally understand this I sometimes use my chair and use crutches all time and have found that this can put people off. I would happily meet someone in a wheelchair for a meet if all works well then bring it on so if u wanna pm go ahead. Your hot anyone who passes you up is a fool and small minded.

Bristol

"As a paraplegic (wheelchair user) of 35 years, couple of marriages and more than a few notches on my spokes. I'd say the best approach is to be honest and open upfront and from the outset. Why waste your and their time developing a 'conversation' then dropping the btw i use a wheelchair into the convo. As for getting meets, it's not.going to be easy (is it ever) just bring your A game conversation and get that personality out there. A guy or gal with a disability isn't going to be for everyone, dont get hung up on that, it's just life. I'd say the best approach would be going along to social events, get seen, get laughing and who knows where that can lead. Sexual limitations need to be discussed, not easy but it's something to develop a strategy for. For instance I'm paralysed from the chest down, dabbled with viagra but to be honest I've no sensation and cant thrust so it was more a novelty. I just go with the 'I'm paralysed from the chest down, but hey if you like a guy who is tactile, loves kissing and caressing and well practised in using his tongue then dont be afraid. If anything harder is required then that's why God invented toys or just bring a friend lol.

Good luck ... oh and don't forget there are lots of naughty things you can get up to in a wheelchair. Love the dressing tables I can get my knees under and then the high heel pushing me away when the deed has been done

"

Sooo funny as the dining table gets well used when we meet

Huddersfield

"As a paraplegic (wheelchair user) of 35 years, couple of marriages and more than a few notches on my spokes. I'd say the best approach is to be honest and open upfront and from the outset. Why waste your and their time developing a 'conversation' then dropping the btw i use a wheelchair into the convo. As for getting meets, it's not.going to be easy (is it ever) just bring your A game conversation and get that personality out there. A guy or gal with a disability isn't going to be for everyone, dont get hung up on that, it's just life. I'd say the best approach would be going along to social events, get seen, get laughing and who knows where that can lead. Sexual limitations need to be discussed, not easy but it's something to develop a strategy for. For instance I'm paralysed from the chest down, dabbled with viagra but to be honest I've no sensation and cant thrust so it was more a novelty. I just go with the 'I'm paralysed from the chest down, but hey if you like a guy who is tactile, loves kissing and caressing and well practised in using his tongue then dont be afraid. If anything harder is required then that's why God invented toys or just bring a friend lol.

Sooo funny as the dining table gets well used when we meet

"

I'm going to need to try this haha!

Huddersfield

"Regarding getting meets: you need to have a good look at your profile, make sure it is appealing and informative. At the moment, looking at it, I am very confused. You mention your accident and the fact that you're currently using a wheelchair in the middle paragraph, then the first and last paragraph still feel like you are able-bodied. Which one is closer to your current condition? And how restricted you are, currently, when it comes to moving about or having any sexual activity? Is everything still working (meaning can you still get hard), but probably certain positions are not possible? Or is it just your fingers/tongue that any potential meet would be getting? I know those questions are very personal, but with so many men on here, and most people knowing so little about sex with a person who is disabled, you'd better just be very clear and, potentially, chat with those who are truly interested in you. As if you're not clear on your profile, leave it to the chatting part, I can see you getting your hopes up but others losing interest when they find out about your potential restrictions.

Sorry for the long post, but basically it is all coming down to be as specific as you can on your profile about your injury and restrictions, both short term and long term. And good luck, both in your recovery and on Fab.

The wheel chair never put me off meeting my weekend wife. If anything it has put our relationship onto a rock solid foundation, despite the odd parking ticket fiasco.

On another note, why not put up some really classy pictures of you in the chair, either in a suit (much better than cock pics), or having fun somewhere nice.

There are plenty of wheelchair porn videos online, so treat it as a niche, rather than a curse.

Good luck.

"

wheelchair porn??? That's a new one for me. Maybe I can make some money here.....or at least have sex haha!

Huddersfield

Good luck. Looking like I need a weekend wife then...or wheelchair wife haha!

"

This is an interesting feed. But perceived disability is an issue.

Huddersfield

"This is an interesting feed. But perceived disability is an issue. "
it is

North West

"This is an interesting feed. But perceived disability is an issue. "

It definitely is. I have a fwb who is also a below the knee amputee. It's is abundantly clear that this doesn't affect him sexually, apart from things standing up. The good news is that I struggle to stand up too, so we're all good with sitting/lying down. Having a leg or two out of action does not mean that you cannot get any action!

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 23:23:00]

Absolutely I have no issues with standing activities. Only issue is acceptance by others

North West

"Absolutely I have no issues with standing activities. Only issue is acceptance by others "

He generally doesn't wear his prosthetic so he's either on a peg leg on hopping

I couldn't fathom why someone would decline to meet anyone such as yourself, if their only "reason" is due to your amputation.

In my extensive sample size of 1, guys with half a leg missing are excellent shags and are to be highly recommended

Yeah well, you move on and ignore them

North West

"Yeah well, you move on and ignore them"

That's my response when people freak out at the idea of me using a wheelchair...... Fwb and I make a stonking couple - one in a chair, the other hopping or peg legging it

We start a group for us like minded people.

North West

"We start a group for us like minded people."

We'd join it

How do you do such a thing on here

North West

"How do you do such a thing on here "

I don't think I you can on Fab. People use Kik (we don't) otherwise it'd be WhatsApp etc but folks would have to be OK sharing phone numbers.

Hello folks, a bit late to the Convo but personally I wouldn't have any issues meeting someone in a chair providing they were honest and upfront beforehand and it wasn't sprung on me, I always meet socially first with anyone and I am. No holds bar when it comes to asking questions which some folk might find a social faux pas but that's just how I am

Might be worth asking fab if they could have a disabled section within the forums where people can easily find posts about swinging with a disability

OP from your pics you look attractive, too many cock pics for me its an instant turn off, the details in your profile are very limited as said previously it doesn't make sense, it's not particularly coherant

Huddersfield

"Yeah well, you move on and ignore them

That's my response when people freak out at the idea of me using a wheelchair...... Fwb and I make a stonking couple - one in a chair, the other hopping or peg legging it "

maybe I should think about getting rid of a leg then..haha!

Norwich

"Yeah well, you move on and ignore them

That's my response when people freak out at the idea of me using a wheelchair...... Fwb and I make a stonking couple - one in a chair, the other hopping or peg legging it "

A guy with one leg used to hop around a club we used to go to. I must admit it made my blood run cold when he used to hop down the stairs. He was really blase about it "I'll be fine I've been doing it for years"!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’d have no issues meeting anyone in a wheelchair or with bits missing ... as long as it wasn’t a penis missing . .. I’m so shallow ha ha

Huddersfield

"I’d have no issues meeting anyone in a wheelchair or with bits missing ... as long as it wasn’t a penis missing . .. I’m so shallow ha ha "
I've no missing parts as of yet but it does seem to be a running thread about people with missing limbs frequenting clubs haha!

North West

Missing bits can result in wheelchair use though

My legless fwb uses a chair if his stump is playing up and he can't use the peg leg or prosthetic. The takeaway message is don't discount people with disabilities

Your veris and pics are great! goodluck finding what you are looking for xxx

Huddersfield

"Your veris and pics are great! goodluck finding what you are looking for xxx"
Bless you and thank you xx

Haha how shallow. No cock. Haha he might still have a tongue

I've started a need feed for people to ask questions. Let's break down the stigma

Huddersfield

"I've started a need feed for people to ask questions. Let's break down the stigma "
where's the need feed dude??

"I've started a need feed for people to ask questions. Let's break down the stigma where's the need feed dude??"

Sex with disabled people

My ex partner was a wheelchair used, had Cerebal Palsey and couldn't use her legs. Our sex life was pretty fantastic though, a little imagination goes a long way

» Add a new message to this topic