FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Shaving ur balls...

Shaving ur balls...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, on the premise of no such thing as a stupid question...anyone care to share any tips on the best way to get rid of hair downstairs?

And on a side note...what are people thoughts about hair downstairs on a guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Lots of foam sharp razor and easier if done regularly, I think most people like it clean and neat, some times I leave a little pattern of hair

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Pull the skin tight....done mine tonight in the shower

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My hubby pulls the skin tight lots of foam and a sharp razor. ps he says it itches like a bitch when it starts growing back.

"My hubby pulls the skin tight lots of foam and a sharp razor. ps he says it itches like a bitch when it starts growing back. "

Thats what I'd heard, guess once you start you gotta keep going with it!

So...off to shower then, sharp razor, foam and firm grip...think that was the theme of a club room I once went too!

Pix to follow!!

With my shakey hands i tend to veet my balls a whole lot safer

By *iplzMan  over a year ago

felixstowe

I do mine every other day in the bath (last thing to get done). That way I don't get the itching dance.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Gripping them tightly in your teeth makes them tighter so much easier to shave that way

"My hubby pulls the skin tight lots of foam and a sharp razor. ps he says it itches like a bitch when it starts growing back.

Thats what I'd heard, guess once you start you gotta keep going with it!

So...off to shower then, sharp razor, foam and firm grip...think that was the theme of a club room I once went too!

Pix to follow!! "

Just don't do it when ya d*unk ouch!!!!!

And definitely shave regular, no itching at all then!

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

I have sometimes wondered why it itches down there when the hair grows back, but it doesn't itch on my face or anywhere else. I'm sure there is a fascinating medical explanation out there somewhere

"I have sometimes wondered why it itches down there when the hair grows back, but it doesn't itch on my face or anywhere else. I'm sure there is a fascinating medical explanation out there somewhere "

The itching will stop once all of the hairs have grown past the follicle, which is about 1/3 of an inch in length. But you may still have some irritation if you have any ingrown hairs. In order for the hair to no longer feel stubbly, well that depends on the coarseness of your hair. Longer for more coarse hair and not as long for less coarse hair.

That is as medical as I can give ya lol

"With my shakey hands i tend to veet my balls a whole lot safer "

"Ok, on the premise of no such thing as a stupid question...anyone care to share any tips on the best way to get rid of hair downstairs?

And on a side note...what are people thoughts about hair downstairs on a guy?"

do it in a hot bath, the hot water tightens the skin so makes it easier

Veet, easiest and painless

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Get a wax much better. Had mine done today. Great results

I personally disagree with sharp razor, and with the use of veet...

I use an old razor, one that's blunt from shaving facially eventually gets demoted to ball use (only!), do it in the bath, and I tend to not bother with shaving foam. I swear my balls are as smooth as anything, and I don't get any itching. Although I avoid the area above my cock as that does always seem to itch (might be contact with clothing) and always seems to get the ingrowing hairs! It is difficult to not miss bits though!

...as for veet, don't go there! Get the timing wrong with that stuff and I had to grow a new gooch!

pull em out haha

"pull em out haha"

cant beat a good tug

take a soak in the bath, use a new razorblade, and take your time.

I usually nick my balls when shaving so have switched to Veet sensitive. It works a treat but shouldn't be left on for too long.

Well, thanks for the tips, took the plunge (shaved) and had the desired effect in the bedroom too so an absolute winner!

Anyone who is wondering whether to do it or not...do it, feels awesome and was a turn on for my buddy too. Oh, gratuitous plug for my profile...I have put a pic up I'm so proud!!

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

"Veet, easiest and painless"

Unless you get the timeing wrong!!! OUCH!!!

I tried veet once, felt like I'd had me balls sat in a tub of chilli's. Intense that pain was, intense!!!

instead of shaving foam i find shaving oil (somersets can be found on-line) gives u better glide n slide factor plus a much closer shave lol n really gives you that silky feel

just done mine and used a razor shaving soad and a bloody steady hand lol. and for go sake dont use afterhave !!!!! ouchy stingy

that ones obvious aftershave contains alcohol lol

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"I tried veet once, felt like I'd had me balls sat in a tub of chilli's. Intense that pain was, intense!!!"

I shave my balls regularly, have done from an early age, not yet met a woman who wants to suck, lick on a pair of fuzzy balls!....as for Veet, I remember when it was called Immac, that stuff had me dancing around with a bag of frozen peas held against the ol' courdoroy bag as it burnt like bastard!

By *partan_dMan  over a year ago

????

Veet all the way bro. Fuck putting a razor to my bollocks. Especially if they are on a wrinkled up really tight day. Could be fatal.

I tend to just use a razor in the shower and shower gell, works well i find. Just have to keep on top of it or it does itch

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Ok, on the premise of no such thing as a stupid question...anyone care to share any tips on the best way to get rid of hair downstairs?

"

if you have patience then...

a good lather of soap or even a good squirt of shaving foam and a fresh 4 or 5 blade razor does the job

If you want a good laugh... type in Veet for Men amazon into google and then read the reviews !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK

"If you want a good laugh... type in Veet for Men amazon into google and then read the reviews !

"

Hilarious....read a few of the 1 star reviews half an hour ago and have only just regained eonough composure to type

Perhaps Veet should provide some of these "reviews" as reading literature...something to do "while you wait"

You could get your partner to do it for you, This REALLY is when you start to think about how much trust there is between you.

Stenson Fields

[Removed by poster at 08/05/12 11:35:58]

do it often

women luv it bald

mine is done when i shower with foam and a good razor.

hope that helps

PS: stretch the skin over the balls when u do it for a clean shave

Stenson Fields

You could get your partner to do it for you, This REALLY is when you start to think about how much trust there is between you. "

Shave em..carefully!....you will however require assistance when attempting to remove follicular stragglers from 'Biffins Bridge'....that almost forgotten about island that is nestled between your courdoroy satchel and your winking monkey button. For this we recommend lying flat on your back whilst in a hot bath, raising your knees to your chest and letting a trusted acquaintance trim these little blighters away. You may also wish to have them trim around the rusty sheriffs badge as well while they are at it....a cautionary note however....removal of hair from inner butt cheeks/ rusty bullet-hole area is akin to removing the baffles from ones exhaust system!....your farts will emit a sound akin to a WW2 messchersmidt backfire!

Hope this helps

I usually shave it dry, but shave in both directions. The results are very very smooth indeed. Some contortions required for the back bits - either lay on a bed, or put one foot up on the bath... but either way, job done.

Wolf

Be brave use a cut-throat razor

"Be brave use a cut-throat razor "
Nicked knackers springs to mind

i use electric shaver that has a beard trimmer extension. never lets me down and you can get it quite tight. not into blades near me bollix!!

loved the veet link thank you x

"Gripping them tightly in your teeth makes them tighter so much easier to shave that way "

Naughty girl, I do like it

Just shaved mine, pictures are up, think it looks quite good and feels fantastic. Freddy.

seriously waxing is best, is nowhere nears as bad as people say, second and third time it hardly hurts. lasts much longer, and your far smoother

"Well, thanks for the tips, took the plunge (shaved) and had the desired effect in the bedroom too so an absolute winner!

Anyone who is wondering whether to do it or not...do it, feels awesome and was a turn on for my buddy too. Oh, gratuitous plug for my profile...I have put a pic up I'm so proud!! "

Nice pic it is too

By *leasing_to_the_thighsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

i just use my hair clippers does catch a few times but i always worry about using a razor incase i just complelty butcher them lol

"If you want a good laugh... type in Veet for Men amazon into google and then read the reviews !

"

OMg those reviews are so funny

Just read the veet reviews....hilarious

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"i just use my hair clippers does catch a few times but i always worry about using a razor incase i just complelty butcher them lol"

You are less likely to butcher them

With a razor than with clippers or an electric razor I find best way is to pull it tight and shave then hold one at a time and get the leftovers

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

You could get your partner to do it for you, This REALLY is when you start to think about how much trust there is between you. "

Cookies and I routinely shave each other, especially when we are getting each other ready for a fab meet

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I usually nick my balls when shaving so have switched to Veet sensitive. It works a treat but shouldn't be left on for too long."

Same for me as the hair folacles on my sack seem to stand out from the surface too much.

My method is plenty of Veet left on for the full recommended 10 minutes BUT NO LONGER, remove with the scraper thing supplied then wash clean. Then apply Savlon ointment and rub in well. This removes any burning that will inevitably happen. Do this the day before your meet/whatever to give the skin time to settle down.

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I cannot stop laughing at those endorsements for veet

Stenson Fields

[Removed by poster at 08/05/12 21:52:06]

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Take all the advice from The guys on here but use hair conditioner instead of foam. The hair just glides off - I've used it since I stars shaving my bits ...and the skin is left SO soft but still moisturise after ( as one should always do after any form of shaving)

Take all the advice from The guys on here but use hair conditioner instead of foam. The hair just glides off - I've used it since I stars shaving my bits ...and the skin is left SO soft but still moisturise after ( as one should always do after any form of shaving) "

Will have to wait until it grows back and try that...sounds like a great tip. 3 days in though and no itching and still feels amazing, dont normally need a reason to touch my balls but they're getting extra attention at the moment lol

Off-topic...isn't sperm a good moisturiser?? That's why you girls are always asking for it on your face right?? hehe

"Well, thanks for the tips, took the plunge (shaved) and had the desired effect in the bedroom too so an absolute winner!

Anyone who is wondering whether to do it or not...do it, feels awesome and was a turn on for my buddy too. Oh, gratuitous plug for my profile...I have put a pic up I'm so proud!!

Nice pic it is too "

Why thank you m'am...I do try my best x

Liverpool

Take all the advice from The guys on here but use hair conditioner instead of foam. The hair just glides off - I've used it since I stars shaving my bits ...and the skin is left SO soft but still moisturise after ( as one should always do after any form of shaving)

Will have to wait until it grows back and try that...sounds like a great tip. 3 days in though and no itching and still feels amazing, dont normally need a reason to touch my balls but they're getting extra attention at the moment lol

Off-topic...isn't sperm a good moisturiser?? That's why you girls are always asking for it on your face right?? hehe "

Try it. One of ny FB's hasn't looked back since I told him a while back. But whatever you do don't EVER use Veet (google Amazon very reviews - one of the funniest reviews I've ever read but boy did he pay the price

as for facial sperm - I can't answer as I've never had enough on a daily basis to comment! But Margi Cparke used to swear by it.....

Liverpool

Off-topic...isn't sperm a good moisturiser?? That's why you girls are always asking for it on your face right?? hehe

Try it. One of ny FB's hasn't looked back since I told him a while back. But whatever you do don't EVER use Veet (google Amazon very reviews - one of the funniest reviews I've ever read but boy did he pay the price

as for facial sperm - I can't answer as I've never had enough on a daily basis to comment! But Margi Cparke used to swear by it..... "

That should read Margi Clarke

"as for facial sperm - I can't answer as I've never had enough on a daily basis to comment! But Margi Cparke used to swear by it..... "

was going to volunteer to set you up with a daily revitalising routine but I'm outside your age range...only 4 years to wait lmao

"My hubby pulls the skin tight lots of foam and a sharp razor. ps he says it itches like a bitch when it starts growing back. "

deffo

By *ravellingAndyMan  over a year ago

Brandon

Goto Amazon and search for...

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml

Check out the 383 reviews

yeah i've seen the results veet leaves, and there's nothing nicer in your mouth than a pair of gawguss smooth balls....xx

By *ravellingAndyMan  over a year ago

Brandon

did you not read the reviews Kit?

i epilate my balls.. It does take a little getting used to.. But not so bad as you would imagine.. But the results are well worth the effort.. Sooooo smooth.. And not an itch or prickle at all when they re-grow.. Proper job!

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Tried shaving once the itching drove me nuts never again

Ok, heres how the modern day Edwardian gentleman of Barnsley shaves and keeps his fishing tackle as smooth as glass, without any itching or ingrowing hairs

Exfoliate first, then use a good quality shaving soap (I find Taylor of old bond street the best for ballbags, penhaligons is good too but costs an arm and a leg! Lol), a decent razor (I wouldn't recommend a cut throat though, tried that once, was like slicing fucking truffles! Ouch!!! lol) and a decent badger hair brush, don't use any of that foam or gel crap.

Pull your ball bag tight in shower Then rub some aftershave balm in. L'Occitan by L'Occitane is my current weapon of choice in the scrotal moisturisation game at the moment.

Then slip into your smoking jacket and sit back and admire your handiwork as you knock back your recreational dose of laudanum

Phillips sensitive area shaver does the trick

"With my shakey hands i tend to veet my balls a whole lot safer "

Have you not read the reviews of Veet for Men on Amazon?

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

I tend to shave around ball abd crack but veet around the bush, just seems to work better for me that way, Balls are actually quite easy to do if you stretche em the skin is quite thick, Its the skin where the hair patch used to be thats most sensitive.

» Add a new message to this topic