FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it me or are half the guys on this forum gay?

Is it me or are half the guys on this forum gay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First of all, nothing wrong with being gay, but I have noticed that so many of these threads seem to be guys talking about sexual pleasures with other guys in one way or another. Doesn't Fab have a website for gay dudes, and wouldn't you have better luck on there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Yes there is a site called Fabguys but sadly it doesn't have a forum like this one on there

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Bi probs more than half

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I see relatively few "gay" guys to be honest OP - sure there are lots of us "bisexuals" about but even then I'd say we hardly dominate the thread topics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see relatively few "gay" guys to be honest OP - sure there are lots of us "bisexuals" about but even then I'd say we hardly dominate the thread topics "

This unless theres a specific thread you've read where its asked for specific input from gay guys. I'd say gay/bi is actually outnumbered on here.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Yes there is a site called Fabguys but sadly it doesn't have a forum like this one on there "

It has.

"First of all, nothing wrong with being gay, but I have noticed that so many of these threads seem to be guys talking about sexual pleasures with other guys in one way or another. Doesn't Fab have a website for gay dudes, and wouldn't you have better luck on there?"

Yeah that's a great point come on lads let's go find a mf couple on fabguys you know where it's all guys

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I haven't noticed that half the men in the forum are gay.

"Yes there is a site called Fabguys but sadly it doesn't have a forum like this one on there

It has."

It has but it is hidden and hardly any interaction which was the point I was making.

"Yes there is a site called Fabguys but sadly it doesn't have a forum like this one on there

It has.

It has but it is hidden and hardly any interaction which was the point I was making. "

Where's the forum?

salisbury

It has.

It has but it is hidden and hardly any interaction which was the point I was making. "

That's true.

It has.

It has but it is hidden and hardly any interaction which was the point I was making.

Where's the forum?"

It's hidden, no links to it from any pages

It has.

Where's the forum?

It's hidden, no links to it from any pages "

Kinda pointless that isnt it, do you need a secret handshake to get in?

It has.

Where's the forum?

Kinda pointless that isnt it, do you need a secret handshake to get in?"

Don't think they are bothered about actively promoting it, or maybe don't have the moderators, it's a shame

It has.

Where's the forum?

Kinda pointless that isnt it, do you need a secret handshake to get in?

Don't think they are bothered about actively promoting it, or maybe don't have the moderators, it's a shame "

I dont really use it to be honest I feel like the single females on here getting bombarded with faf messages from people who want you to have turned up yesterday

There's gay people here? Tut tut.

Anyway I've got some cock to suck. Byeeeeee.

"There's gay people here? Tut tut.

Anyway I've got some cock to suck. Byeeeeee."

It’s because all the women are actually lesbians

It is surprising how many people are bisexual

"It is surprising how many people are bisexual "

More than you realise

It's everywhere. Schofield coming out. Whoever next? Elton John?

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"It is surprising how many people are bisexual "

The older I get, the less surprised I am.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The beauty of the forum is that there's so much choice here of what to read and engage in.

I've not noticed a large number of gay threads or posters and few topics are exclusively just for one type of person - of course any and everyone can post anywhere.

I'm a little nosy and view stuff that's away from my core interests. I do generally really value that so many of us are so diverse.

This site does have a forum that's outstanding and perhaps there's nothing as good anywhere else, whatever the sexuality, gender or interests, so it's probably a core asset that we do have the numbers of bi and gay men here that we do have.

"First of all, nothing wrong with being gay, but I have noticed that so many of these threads seem to be guys talking about sexual pleasures with other guys in one way or another. Doesn't Fab have a website for gay dudes, and wouldn't you have better luck on there?"

My observation is that most who use the forums are actually straight males, gay men are in minority here. Bi men in greater numbers.

There are a lot of aggressive and rude straight men on a traditional gay app hunting trans women by the way, I would say that is worse than what is happening here

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Not sure why this needs discussion to be honest? I'm not sure there are as many gay men as you think...bi maybe?

There are tons of bi guys and girls on here and they want to meet couples, ladies and guys. So what would be the point of sending all gay and bi folk over to a specific site when Fab is supposed to be about sharing experiences with anyone you wish?

Gay guys and gals may want to experience fun with bi people, mixed gangbangs, bukkake etc...and this wouldn't necessarily be discussed or available on an all gay site.

Gay and bi people have as much right to be on here as anyone and if they enjoy the site and choose to be on here, then I don't see the problem? If didn't enjoy it and it wasn't fulfilling their needs, they would leave.

Xx

Just put forward slash forum after the normal web address

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Not sure why this needs discussion to be honest? I'm not sure there are as many gay men as you think...bi maybe?

There are tons of bi guys and girls on here and they want to meet couples, ladies and guys. So what would be the point of sending all gay and bi folk over to a specific site when Fab is supposed to be about sharing experiences with anyone you wish?

Gay guys and gals may want to experience fun with bi people, mixed gangbangs, bukkake etc...and this wouldn't necessarily be discussed or available on an all gay site.

Gay and bi people have as much right to be on here as anyone and if they enjoy the site and choose to be on here, then I don't see the problem? If didn't enjoy it and it wasn't fulfilling their needs, they would leave.

Xx"

totally agree.

Someone who starts with the statement "l have nothing against gay men" is a bit like someone who starts a statement with the classic line "I have nothing against black people, some of my friends are black" you know there is going to a tirad of racist vitriol.

If it brings comfort to any straight guys reading who feels overwhelmed with the minority of gay men on here, there was a fanny fart thread floating about last few days.

Is this really the case or are you just revealing which threads you’ve really had your eye on?

Using the OP's theory... now dont get me wrong I've got nothing against straight men but is it just me or are half the men on here straight?

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I'm so happy that there have been so many "gay" threads on here. The majority seem to be "am I weird if..." threads from guys questioning their sexuality.

They've been such a help to me (Rob) in coming to terms with my sexuality over the past few years. I do think this is why there are seemingly more and more bi and gay men about on here lately. It feels like we're more accepted now (even if some still view them as pox riddled creeps )

Speaking of Fabguys, its interesting how many 'straight' men on here have bi profiles on FG

salisbury

Half are gay, the other half are in denial.

Dont really see the evidence for that though there are quite a few of us that like to suck cock as part of a three or moresome . Were probably outnumbered by guys that write "hubby is 110% straight" on their profile page.

"I'm so happy that there have been so many "gay" threads on here. The majority seem to be "am I weird if..." threads from guys questioning their sexuality.

They've been such a help to me (Rob) in coming to terms with my sexuality over the past few years. I do think this is why there are seemingly more and more bi and gay men about on here lately. It feels like we're more accepted now (even if some still view them as pox riddled creeps )

Speaking of Fabguys, its interesting how many 'straight' men on here have bi profiles on FG "

"There's gay people here? Tut tut.

Anyway I've got some cock to suck. Byeeeeee."

Hopefully it was a big rock hard one

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Oh shit - I do have a passion for quality fabrics and cock, I think I may have just come out of the closet

Oh I’ve also been known to prance around after a couple of Babycham’s so it must be true....

» Add a new message to this topic