FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Too respectful Is always a plus?

Too respectful Is always a plus?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *portyndNaughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

I am one the single men in here always acknowledge by couples and females for being polite and respectful. The rewards are undoubtedly satisfying. However, from time to time specially in clubs, I got a feeling that being too respectful and polite do put some couples and females off. So when being too well mannered and polite does work against you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What is too respectful, well mannered and polite? Do you mean you don't make the first move or you ask permission before touching, that sort of thing?

Nearby Hinckley

"What is too respectful, well mannered and polite? Do you mean you don't make the first move or you ask permission before touching, that sort of thing?"

In general if things go well I am invited to join. Rarely I ask if they want to play. Wondering if I should be more direct sometimes.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"What is too respectful, well mannered and polite? Do you mean you don't make the first move or you ask permission before touching, that sort of thing?

In general if things go well I am invited to join. Rarely I ask if they want to play. Wondering if I should be more direct sometimes."

there is nothing disrespectful or ill mannered about asking to join in... xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean you're one of those somewhat annoying guys who just stare at women or couples without saying a word? If yes, you need to change your strategy and talk to people.

Nearby Hinckley

On the contrary I talk to anybody, and always start the conversation

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What is too respectful, well mannered and polite? Do you mean you don't make the first move or you ask permission before touching, that sort of thing?

In general if things go well I am invited to join. Rarely I ask if they want to play. Wondering if I should be more direct sometimes."

I think you might be mistaking respect for reticence. You can be respectful, well !mannered and polite and still ask to join people. You can say "may I join you?" Yes, I think you should be more direct

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"On the contrary I talk to anybody, and always start the conversation "

Yes but you are probably not PUSHY...!!!

Nearby Hinckley

In general if things go well I am invited to join. Rarely I ask if they want to play. Wondering if I should be more direct sometimes.

I think you might be mistaking respect for reticence. You can be respectful, well !mannered and polite and still ask to join people. You can say "may I join you?" Yes, I think you should be more direct"

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

No harm in asking after some conversation if someone or a couple want to play. If you don't ask you often don't get.

Nearby Hinckley

In general if things go well I am invited to join. Rarely I ask if they want to play. Wondering if I should be more direct sometimes. No harm in asking after some conversation if someone or a couple want to play. If you don't ask you often don't get. "

No doubt cheers!!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Only polite and respectful works for us, so no such thing as being to much. Any hint of not being either would be a no from us

» Add a new message to this topic