FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A little help with profile

A little help with profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirtymgee OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Can anyone give me tips and pointers to make my profile better. I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea lol but just a few pointers to how to make it more appealing or friendly would be much appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I'll move this to swinging support and advice. In that section is a lot of hints, tips and help that you can read also

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Firstly your a good looking guy and it’s great that you’ve put some face pics up but maybe some more would be good? Your profile read to me as someone who’s quite....well glum for want of a better word. It sounds like you’re trying to find someone to make you feel better. You’re not really showing what you can offer it’s just really about what you want and need. I don’t think the part about your ex partner is really needed as it sets a very negative tone. It’s your profile though so have it how you’re happy with it.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

Your profile is far too negative. You don't come across as a fun person at all. In fact you come across as the complete opposite.

Drop this line for starters: I gave up my twenties to boring sex and someone with no sexual interests. I am here for experiences I have missed and to make up for time lost.

The simple truth is that no one cares, and it makes it sound like you are carrying baggage from your previous relationship, which isn't an attraction.

try proof reading your own profile. There are some glaring gaffs. Sexual presence for example, surely you mean sexual preference?

Slowly but surely I will Regain the confidence I had early on in a life: Once again, far too negative and not attractive.

Put some smiley pics on. If in doubt what to do, then just pop down the hoe and take some selfies.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd echo what everyone else has said

The pathos in your profile is palpable, many people have felt unfulfilled so a lot of us understand the sentiment ...

However

Avoid the phrases - looking for experiences and ticking off a bucket list...it's extremely depersonalising. It might even be signaling a problem.

I think fab can be a tough place too, take care but do have a good think too.

plymouth

Thank you every one for advice now looking back at my profile it’s not appealing at all and very much a downer and doesn’t sound like me at all x

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

I can see you’ve taken out the part about your ex. Perhaps it might be an idea to seriously proof read it again. There are so many off putting errors. I’m unsure why there are so many question marks also? Are you attempting to put emojis in? Because they’re not going to show up. I don’t think you need to emphasise the fact you are straight in your very first line including it with apostrophes. It already says you’re straight in your info. If anything you’re setting a rather homophobic vibe.

plymouth

Thank you for feed back trying to work on profile wording and no now I must proof read, more pics will be put on tomorrow

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Try some punctuation and paragraphs too, it will make it easier to read.

Use this in profile, amended yours.

I am 29 years old, here for experiences I have missed and to hopefully enjoy them with someone likeminded.

I like to have a good laugh. At the same time banter is the key to life. My friends call me Banta Claus. If you don’t laugh you may get people thinking that your laugh has been stolen by an evil German baron.

My mind is full of naughty ideas like eating icing off a cake and replacing it with toothpaste.

I have the hips of Spanish salsa dancer and the rhythm to match. If I don’t float your boat no worries and happy fabbing.

In my first pic I'm looking at a spider on my wall. In my second pic I'm travelling home wondering if that spider on my wall is still there.

"Use this in profile, amended yours.

I am 29 years old, here for experiences I have missed and to hopefully enjoy them with someone likeminded.

I like to have a good laugh. At the same time banter is the key to life. My friends call me Banta Claus. If you don’t laugh you may get people thinking that your laugh has been stolen by an evil German baron.

My mind is full of naughty ideas like eating icing off a cake and replacing it with toothpaste.

I have the hips of Spanish salsa dancer and the rhythm to match. If I don’t float your boat no worries and happy fabbing.

In my first pic I'm looking at a spider on my wall. In my second pic I'm travelling home wondering if that spider on my wall is still there."

Brilliant ()

In my first pic I'm looking at a spider on my wall. In my second pic I'm travelling home wondering if that spider on my wall is still there."

yes Op this certainly would be an improvement on yours, humour is always a great ice breaker and getting humour across in the written word isn't always easy, check for spelling mistakes lots don't like them and discount you straight away because if it, more pics are needed to but be patient all good things come to those who wait, good luck

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

This is the type of profile I might actually reply to!

In my first pic I'm looking at a spider on my wall. In my second pic I'm travelling home wondering if that spider on my wall is still there.

This is killing me every time i read it!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A great example of a well thought out and amusing profile, you sir are a find

» Add a new message to this topic