FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > T-Girl advice

T-Girl advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A total novice at this, would appreciate any advice to get me on The first rung of the ladder

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is it you actually want, to meet one or be one?

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"What is it you actually want, to meet one or be one? "

good point. Op you need to make it clear what you are asking about

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"What is it you actually want, to meet one or be one?

good point. Op you need to make it clear what you are asking about"

I think if you look at ops profile it kind of tells you...

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

So it was click bait

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi Op, this is your third thread requesting info about being a Tgirl. What exactly are you confused about or need advice on ?

When I started dressing you didn't have the internet I went to the library

Do a web search, YouTube do great makeup videos, Primark do great cheap women's clothing, eBay for wigs and plenty of places to go. Google 'Manchester Sparkle' the Trans celebration in Manchester I think normally in July.

Good luck with your journey

"Hi Op, this is your third thread requesting info about being a Tgirl. What exactly are you confused about or need advice on ?

When I started dressing you didn't have the internet I went to the library

Do a web search, YouTube do great makeup videos, Primark do great cheap women's clothing, eBay for wigs and plenty of places to go. Google 'Manchester Sparkle' the Trans celebration in Manchester I think normally in July.

Good luck with your journey "

Thank you Steph, you dont realise how helpful that is, cyber hug for you. It is not easy asking for help and I admit I have self-confidence issues with this - thanks again x x x

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

The real question is why do you want to dress xx there are some tgirls who just dress to feel sexy and others who want to meet men ( or other tgirls) for sex

The second type dress slutty to attract guys whereas the first type just dress sexy to feel the clothes on them xxx

I hope this helps xxxx

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Don't do it !!

It's bloody hard work and the shoes are going to kill !!

"Don't do it !!

It's bloody hard work and the shoes are going to kill !! "

And hair removal is a PITA (literally), it seems sometimes that half my life is involved with hair removal

I tried veet on a small area, but I guess a small area isnt a big area. And I did wear Miss H'wood 4in heels for an evening which made me feel devine - my feet were pathetic after that I must admit, but it was worth it x

Still not entirely sure what kind of advice it is you need. But for a start just decide what kind of look you want and buy some clothes to suit, whatever you like. Once you've done that you can build on it, buy more clothes, practice makeup etc.

I think that's exactly what I am going to do Christine J, maybe start with a little black dress and a pair of black strappy shoes I think and m and s stockings x

You can't go wrong with an LBD every girl should have one

Just get what you like when you like

By *ickylouiseTV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

I'd say the best advice is discovery. Before the net a lot of us stumbled into it whilst bring curious. All questioning our sexuality of course but having a fab time along the way.

For me it started with trying on my mums kinky gear as I got older I'd add a few more of my own hide them in my stash. Then around 26 I decided being a panty wearer although very arousing needed the extras. Over time you'll learn what fits you or feels best.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

This sounds a bit odd and not very helpful but it's not intended that way. To me, and all the Tgirls I know, we didn't just decide one day to "become one" it's been inside us for a long time, it defines who we are. And because of that we found our own way with how we wanted to present ourselves through dress, our make-up style, hair preferences, even our names.

If you are serious about this OP then you don't really need anybodys advice, there is plenty of advice on the Internet already but be prepared for a lot of hard work, a lot of practice and, importantly, a lot of expense! "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap" said Dolly Parton

norwich

"This sounds a bit odd and not very helpful but it's not intended that way. To me, and all the Tgirls I know, we didn't just decide one day to "become one" it's been inside us for a long time, it defines who we are. And because of that we found our own way with how we wanted to present ourselves through dress, our make-up style, hair preferences, even our names.

If you are serious about this OP then you don't really need anybodys advice, there is plenty of advice on the Internet already but be prepared for a lot of hard work, a lot of practice and, importantly, a lot of expense! "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap" said Dolly Parton "

This is spot on xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"This sounds a bit odd and not very helpful but it's not intended that way. To me, and all the Tgirls I know, we didn't just decide one day to "become one" it's been inside us for a long time, it defines who we are. And because of that we found our own way with how we wanted to present ourselves through dress, our make-up style, hair preferences, even our names.

If you are serious about this OP then you don't really need anybodys advice, there is plenty of advice on the Internet already but be prepared for a lot of hard work, a lot of practice and, importantly, a lot of expense! "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap" said Dolly Parton "

This

I like the realism in this thread and I know it's a slow path, but one I want to take and hopefully enjoy along the way. Like anything there will be setbacks but I have tenacity and endurance x x x

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

If you are serious about this OP then you don't really need anybodys advice, there is plenty of advice on the Internet already but be prepared for a lot of hard work, a lot of practice and, importantly, a lot of expense! "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap" said Dolly Parton

This is spot on xx "

I totally agree xxx

This is spot on xx

I totally agree xxx "

All of you have been super, thanks again x x x

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Beware its addictive.

I started off with panties for a quick thrill or wank, now i wear lingerie always (to work to the pub etc) and love nothing more than getting dressed up all slutty and seeing how many dicks i can make hard.

xx

All of the comments reflect my journey but I think the essential point is that none of us woke up one day and decided to be a T girl. It is something deep inside us, whether those who just want to dress or those like me who want a lot more. And that journey takes a long time and can be painful...not just from the shoes!

norwich

I wrote this on another thread so thought I would add it to this one.

Why do I put a dress on and prance around ?

From a VERY early age my best friend and worst enimy was "chloe".

Sometimes I would see her in the mirror , other times she would whisper to me "You would look pretty in that dress".

As time went on she would dance around my bedroom in borrowed clothes. Other times she would just be a distant thought and some times she was my rock when life got very difficult, she took me away from everything.

As time went on she became real when she ventured out of the bedroom and very very real when she went shopping and started to go to clubs.

She is still my best friend but she is as mad as a box of frogs and really good fun .

I call her "she" and her club friends call her she , it's her friends veiws that really matter to her . And she loves them all.

For me it's a feeling inside .

I wish you all a great day xxx

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I wrote this on another thread so thought I would add it to this one.

Sometimes I would see her in the mirror , other times she would whisper to me "You would look pretty in that dress".

As time went on she would dance around my bedroom in borrowed clothes. Other times she would just be a distant thought and some times she was my rock when life got very difficult, she took me away from everything.

As time went on she became real when she ventured out of the bedroom and very very real when she went shopping and started to go to clubs.

She is still my best friend but she is as mad as a box of frogs and really good fun .

I call her "she" and her club friends call her she , it's her friends veiws that really matter to her . And she loves them all.

I wish you all a great day xxx"

Connected with me emotionally this , almost made me cry

norwich

"I wrote this on another thread so thought I would add it to this one.

I wish you all a great day xxx

Connected with me emotionally this , almost made me cry"

That's so sweet x

norwich

Hope all of this advice helps you OP x

» Add a new message to this topic