FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples want to try separate meets

Couples want to try separate meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aradiselost747 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

So as with all boundaries in this exciting world of swinging, we have decided to push and hopefully break another.

We BOTH really wanna try meeting separate. Not only so we can tell each other, and re-live the experience after but to be that special extra person invited into someone’s marriage.

At this stage we would only want to do it with other cpls for bi or straight fun.

As any couples and advice.

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookingandexploringCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

We have just had this very conversation, the idea excites with pushing the jealousy boundaries, but in the right way.

Our thought was to have a date each in different locations then all meet up to see what happens next....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So as with all boundaries in this exciting world of swinging, we have decided to push and hopefully break another.

We BOTH really wanna try meeting separate. Not only so we can tell each other, and re-live the experience after but to be that special extra person invited into someone’s marriage.

At this stage we would only want to do it with other cpls for bi or straight fun.

TIA"

Female will gets lots of offers to meet.

For the male it will be assumed he is cheating and struggle to get meets.

We have tried this as hotwife stagnvixen couple..we both meet as a couple and separate.

The meet us sex afterwards is mindblowing we love it x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"So as with all boundaries in this exciting world of swinging, we have decided to push and hopefully break another.

TIA

For the male it will be assumed he is cheating and struggle to get meets. "

Got to agree, whether they assume he is cheating or not you are stepping in the single male market and that will make meets harder.

On the flip side you may accidentally find out that hotwifing or cuckolding is another boundary you cross.

TIA

Got to agree, whether they assume he is cheating or not you are stepping in the single male market and that will make meets harder.

On the flip side you may accidentally find out that hotwifing or cuckolding is another boundary you cross.

"

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We meet as a four and sometimes go out as swapped couples, but stay in sight, then back to separate hotel rooms or separate rooms in house. Very hot

By *rabianknightMan  over a year ago

Guernesey

TIA"

When it comes to playing separately with my partner, we usually play with the same couples that we have played together, but only "separately" such as different rooms or different times/locations. Playing separating changes the dynamics quite a bit, and I think you may find it different and fun even though you may have played with that person in a couple setting.

Go for it!!!

We played with a couple at a resort so both couples had bedrooms. The girls visited both rooms together and had a 3some in each room. That was a fun scenario and one we will repeat

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We've 'swapped' with couples we've known quite well in this way before. Wife stays home and other hubby drives over for the evening and vice versa. Have to say it's quite different from a 'normal' meet and very exciting.

The level of trust both with each other and the other couple must be at the very highest level for it to work successfully.

Not something to rush into.

By *edGMan  over a year ago

Daventry

TIA"

My wife and have had joint meetings, some with full participation and some as a voyeur. We have also both had seperate meets and enjoy telling each other about them afterwards. We have found ground rules to be the key, generally discussing proposed meets before hand and agreeing that the other has the power of veto if they aren't comfortable with it.

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We sometimes play separately, and both have the ability to meet alone,..but only once we’ve all met together.

The number of couples who approach Rose on her sgl fem profile, which was setup for arranging that style of fun is huge. But even though the text says “social with my husband first” for safety. They ignore that and just want us to trust them without that.....No chance!

That said though, with the right people, knowing she’s going away for a kinky overnight with a couple is a hell of a turn on for both of us...she always comes home with a huge smile.

Any singles or couples looking for reliable experienced people...look us up.

We also love hosting females similarly for anyone else wanting to try that fantasy.....we assure you’ll have a great time, and your partner will enjoy the phone calls and photos!

Mrs has had a few meets on her own ... it can be hot thinking what shes up to

Hi all I'm more than happy to meet as couples or separate if anyone is keen

Happy to help out

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

TIA

Probably why they said they were looking for other couples to do this with.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

TIA

Probably why they said they were looking for other couples to do this with. "

Well we met singles when we were a couple and it was exciting getting ready dressed up and having fun , then telling each other about it afterwards, and sometimes meeting in the same hotel with singles and then our own fun after

We do it just for different experiences. Mrs might want to meet a couple that only wants ladies. Same for the Mr in other scenarios.

Our only rule is we do not meet singles separately. Apart from the Mrs can meet single ladies.

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Very romantic meeting separately?

By *exualNeeds69Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick

We certainly enjoy it but it does require lots of trust from both partners.

There’s lot of scenarios to play out and if it’s something you have thought carefully about and are willing to try it then do it.

You won’t know until you try it

We are a couple where the Wife enjoys a regular buddy, I do not play with other women but join in the fun playing with the Wife.

One of the most erotic times we had was when she invited our Buddy around to our house whilst I was in London with work.

She webcammed the action to me in my hotel room - never been so turned on

Guernesey

"We played with a couple at a resort so both couples had bedrooms. The girls visited both rooms together and had a 3some in each room. That was a fun scenario and one we will repeat "

fun!

Guernesey

"We are a couple where the Wife enjoys a regular buddy, I do not play with other women but join in the fun playing with the Wife.

One of the most erotic times we had was when she invited our Buddy around to our house whilst I was in London with work.

She webcammed the action to me in my hotel room - never been so turned on "

One time, she met a business on a trip in his hotel, I waited in the lobby. After some time I decided to join them. Before knocking at the door, I could hear she was moaning and they had both lots of pleasure.

By *heothercouple1000Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

This is a hot scenario

"We meet as a four and sometimes go out as swapped couples, but stay in sight, then back to separate hotel rooms or separate rooms in house. Very hot "

99% of the time if i ask an m/f couple if i can meet the male only i get told no.is this because the female will get jealous?

Interesting reading...me and my wife..are new to this..but equally at the moment are actively looking for solo meets each..

As it stands neither wants to see/be there watching or doing 3/4 sums..

Makes it harder for me definitely..as so many woman presume I'm cheating..

By *aretobareCouple  over a year ago

Central Portugal

We have met a couple separately both for a whole day in separate houses and more often in separate rooms and it is really horny. It's telling each other just how wrong you have been when you are fucking afterwards that is the clincher for us ...and we are very, very, wrong

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We don't meet separately, but are happy to play separately at clubs and parties. You just have to find what works for you.

"We have met a couple separately both for a whole day in separate houses and more often in separate rooms and it is really horny. It's telling each other just how wrong you have been when you are fucking afterwards that is the clincher for us ...and we are very, very, wrong"

This...

We want to try this.

"This is a hot scenario

We meet as a four and sometimes go out as swapped couples, but stay in sight, then back to separate hotel rooms or separate rooms in house. Very hot "

It's more fun especially when all four are compatible .

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"This is a hot scenario

We meet as a four and sometimes go out as swapped couples, but stay in sight, then back to separate hotel rooms or separate rooms in house. Very hot

It's more fun especially when all four are compatible ."

Absolutely, we wouldn’t do it if we were not. We also wouldn’t do it on a first date either, but by 3rd of 4th date when you all know each other well it’s really hot, when she’s wandering around the apartment in my hoodie in full view of the other two and I just take her off to bed for an hour leaving the other two on the settee listening to us fuck.

By *eeowlsMan  over a year ago

sheffield

We did this on numerous occasions when Mrs DEE was swinging and now I have permission to meet alone so it’s just me meeting now and coming home to tell Mrs DEE about the Sexploits!!

We found it fun when we was meeting as a cpl and Mrs Dee loves too hear my Sexploits when I come back now!!

"Female will gets lots of offers to meet.

This.....

Although the male may get somewhere if the female of the couple either sets up or verbally authorises the meet.

I’ve been told by a few people this is how I’d be trusted in my situation.

» Add a new message to this topic