FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photographer for use

Photographer for use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tticusuk OP   Man  over a year ago

formby

I currently am an amateur nature and landscape photographer with a passion for taking photographs.

Having recently discovered by darker side, I am keen to expand my photography into the adult world.

I am looking for a few willing volunteers while I’m starting out, to be subjects for my shoots, I am obviously looking to offer this service for free whilst I gain experience.

You would keep all photos and any I published on my fab would be with your permission.

Thanks

Atti

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people are photographers on here lol

formby

You must be the exception to the rule

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

'Any you published on your fab would have your permission' ~ so you want to take sexy pics with a women?

I'm guessing this internet domain is the darkside

formby

"'Any you published on your fab would have your permission' ~ so you want to take sexy pics with a women? "

No I want to take pictures of anyone who is interested, Male, female, couples, T. I would post them on my profile with a tag of who it’s of with the intention of it being a demonstration of my body of work.

formby

"I'm guessing this internet domain is the darkside "

Well have has opened up access to what I was already perusing in my private life. Fab has just made it easier to connect with like minded individuals.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Good luck and nothing wrong with being enterprising, welcome to the dark side.

formby

"Good luck and nothing wrong with being enterprising, welcome to the dark side. "

Thank you.

Hopefully I can find someone who is interested

my weegie board is gathering dust cmon lets have a séance

formby

"my weegie board is gathering dust cmon lets have a séance "

Hey I’m just here for the photos, don’t want to put the willies up anyone!

"my weegie board is gathering dust cmon lets have a séance

Hey I’m just here for the photos, don’t want to put the willies up anyone!"

their will be a lot who want to put the willies up you

formby

"my weegie board is gathering dust cmon lets have a séance

Hey I’m just here for the photos, don’t want to put the willies up anyone!their will be a lot who want to put the willies up you "

I appreciate the flattery

formby

It’s come to my attention that I wouldn’t be able to have someone else’s picture of my profile if I wasn’t in the picture myself. So I guess I would watermark the image and let the fabber of who the picture is of post it on their own profile.

formby

Everyone seems very cynical on this site, it’s quite disheartening, rather than United it seems very divided.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"'Any you published on your fab would have your permission' ~ so you want to take sexy pics with a women?

No I want to take pictures of anyone who is interested, Male, female, couples, T. I would post them on my profile with a tag of who it’s of with the intention of it being a demonstration of my body of work."

You can't have pics on your profile if you're not in them, which you have since I posted realised.

People are cynical about this kind of thing, cant you see why? Good luck anyway

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"'Any you published on your fab would have your permission' ~ so you want to take sexy pics with a women?

No I want to take pictures of anyone who is interested, Male, female, couples, T. I would post them on my profile with a tag of who it’s of with the intention of it being a demonstration of my body of work.

You can't have pics on your profile if you're not in them, which you have since I posted realised.

People are cynical about this kind of thing, cant you see why? Good luck anyway "

Isn't it a bit contradictory to say 'you will keep all photos and any I publish.....' ?

How can you publish what you haven't kept?

A

Isn't it a bit contradictory to say 'you will keep all photos and any I publish.....' ?

A"

yes but at least you'll know he has them, what about all the others who have them you don't know about

formby

A"

Is it contradictory?

A) you get a copy of all the pictures

B) with your permission I would use photos I’ve taken of you to demonstrate my work.

Would it not be easier setting up a online portfolio which would allow you to post your adult content rather than posting them on here? That way you could get your work shown outside of this site with the permission of the model?

formby

"Would it not be easier setting up a online portfolio which would allow you to post your adult content rather than posting them on here? That way you could get your work shown outside of this site with the permission of the model? "

Yes I have already linked into that.

I just thought Fab would be a good place to look for potential models.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Is it contradictory?

B) with your permission I would use photos I’ve taken of you to demonstrate my work."

To ensure people had enough trust in that you'd need duplicate copies of a detailed model release forms (the RPS has one it's its website).

I know your intentions OP. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last to want to get into erotic/boudoir photography.

I'll give the same advice as I've given everyone else who's posted a similar thread.

Don't try and advertise your desire for models in the forums. It never works. People will naturally be cynical about intentions, photo use and security, where their pictures could potentially end up and the fact they'll have little legal recourse should anything go wrong given that to them you're a stranger on the internet rather than a professional or operating in a controlled environment such as an organised shoot at a photography club or specified venue.

There are many ways to dabble in this kind of thing. Either through a regular meet via Fab who has built an element of trust in you before you suggest photos, one of the club sessions (pretty sure Townhouse does organised shoot days) or via the wider net using amateur or semi-pro models through any of the photographer/model contact sites on the net.

I've photographed a fair few meets on here over the years, but they've been people I've known well and those I'd class as real friends. It was something that was discussed privately and not something I touted for. I never advertised that I took photos and it was never something I looked for credit for when others chose to use them (besides the fact that you cant post any watermarked images of course - it's against site rules).

There are many photographers on the site, both keen amateurs and professionals. They don't tout for models in forum threads or on profiles. Those that do aren't generally taken seriously by people and it can actually work against you more than you think.

Taking photos is great fun for both the photographer and the model. But the nature of this style of shoot makes it important to approach in the right way.

Good luck.

A

By *umkisscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

With regards to people keeping their photos, your best bet is to ask them to supply their own memory card (or rolls of film if you are old school) and let them leave with them. They can then choose to return them to you if they want post production but have the option to anonymise them, purge metadata etc etc

That's how I would do it anyway. No one wants someone else having hold of their nudies...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"With regards to people keeping their photos, your best bet is to ask them to supply their own memory card (or rolls of film if you are old school) and let them leave with them. They can then choose to return them to you if they want post production but have the option to anonymise them, purge metadata etc etc

That's how I would do it anyway. No one wants someone else having hold of their nudies... "

Unless the tog is using kit with dual card slots, wi-fi, NFC, duplicate internal storage, shooting tethered.......there are plenty of ways around that idea.

Stoke-on-Trent

This is why we should all go back to film. you know where you are with a roll of kodak colourplus 200!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"This is why we should all go back to film. you know where you are with a roll of kodak colourplus 200!"

But darkrooms are a ballache compared to digital. And I never trusted Truprint enough to develop anything naughty.

Stoke-on-Trent

"This is why we should all go back to film. you know where you are with a roll of kodak colourplus 200!

But darkrooms are a ballache compared to digital. And I never trusted Truprint enough to develop anything naughty. "

you can't beat the feeling of getting the roll of film out the tank and seeing the pictures though. So much more satisfying than digital and you don't have to worry about data loss. i scan all my negatives so don't bother with a dark room and just use a light bag for getting in the tank. its a bit of a labour of love though, definitely not as quick and easy as digital. i do think the results are gorgeous though...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"This is why we should all go back to film. you know where you are with a roll of kodak colourplus 200!

But darkrooms are a ballache compared to digital. And I never trusted Truprint enough to develop anything naughty. you can't beat the feeling of getting the roll of film out the tank and seeing the pictures though. So much more satisfying than digital and you don't have to worry about data loss. i scan all my negatives so don't bother with a dark room and just use a light bag for getting in the tank. its a bit of a labour of love though, definitely not as quick and easy as digital. i do think the results are gorgeous though..."

Yep.

These days speed is everything. Workflow is much easier with digital - and much more forgiving of the occasional capture error. Plus it's a helluva of a lot cheaper of course. No more wasted film.

A

Stoke-on-Trent

But darkrooms are a ballache compared to digital. And I never trusted Truprint enough to develop anything naughty.

Yep.

These days speed is everything. Workflow is much easier with digital - and much more forgiving of the occasional capture error. Plus it's a helluva of a lot cheaper of course. No more wasted film.

A"

ah definitely! taking pictures is a hobby for me so i enjoy all the messing about, playing with old cameras i find in charity shops, mixing the chemicals, wondering if things are going to come out. If i was working i would 100% use digital every time.

formby

But darkrooms are a ballache compared to digital. And I never trusted Truprint enough to develop anything naughty. you can't beat the feeling of getting the roll of film out the tank and seeing the pictures though. So much more satisfying than digital and you don't have to worry about data loss. i scan all my negatives so don't bother with a dark room and just use a light bag for getting in the tank. its a bit of a labour of love though, definitely not as quick and easy as digital. i do think the results are gorgeous though...

Yep.

A"

Not sure you can say my D850 and the holy trinity of lenses was cheap, and Lightroom is £10 a month now haha

formby

A

Is it contradictory?

B) with your permission I would use photos I’ve taken of you to demonstrate my work.

To ensure people had enough trust in that you'd need duplicate copies of a detailed model release forms (the RPS has one it's its website).

I know your intentions OP. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last to want to get into erotic/boudoir photography.

I'll give the same advice as I've given everyone else who's posted a similar thread.

Don't try and advertise your desire for models in the forums. It never works. People will naturally be cynical about intentions, photo use and security, where their pictures could potentially end up and the fact they'll have little legal recourse should anything go wrong given that to them you're a stranger on the internet rather than a professional or operating in a controlled environment such as an organised shoot at a photography club or specified venue.

There are many ways to dabble in this kind of thing. Either through a regular meet via Fab who has built an element of trust in you before you suggest photos, one of the club sessions (pretty sure Townhouse does organised shoot days) or via the wider net using amateur or semi-pro models through any of the photographer/model contact sites on the net.

I've photographed a fair few meets on here over the years, but they've been people I've known well and those I'd class as real friends. It was something that was discussed privately and not something I touted for. I never advertised that I took photos and it was never something I looked for credit for when others chose to use them (besides the fact that you cant post any watermarked images of course - it's against site rules).

There are many photographers on the site, both keen amateurs and professionals. They don't tout for models in forum threads or on profiles. Those that do aren't generally taken seriously by people and it can actually work against you more than you think.

Taking photos is great fun for both the photographer and the model. But the nature of this style of shoot makes it important to approach in the right way.

Good luck.

A"

I appreciate all this advise.

» Add a new message to this topic