FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time waters

Time waters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are there soo many times wasters on here.

We have about 8 out of 10 guys would rather wank over messaging and the thought of meeting then actually meeting us.

The other 2 are far from what we are looking for or never send face pictures ...

Is there something wrong in our profile ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Over the years we have been plagued by time wasters, we now tell all single guys if they want to meet us to attend club we use, that solves the problem

See clubs are a little out our comfort zone,

We don’t live to far from va but it’s just not our kind of thing

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Jaydees nearby too, should take a look no pressure to undress or play. Very friendly club

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are there soo many times wasters on here.

We have about 8 out of 10 guys would rather wank over messaging and the thought of meeting then actually meeting us.

The other 2 are far from what we are looking for or never send face pictures ...

Is there something wrong in our profile ?"

We didn't realise until cpl weeks ago there is a report button for people that do not show up to an arranged meet!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Gorgeous photos but sadly Im way over your age range. Perhaps guys think you are too good to be true? Or something seriously wrong with young men these days?

weve had guys not show, and to our suprise a woman too, so its not just men, but the ones that do show make up for it

Nothing wrong with your profile at all, your right too many time wasters, spent 11/2 hours in pub last Thursday from meet arranged by the woman and still no show,60 mile round trip and day wasted x

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Jaydees nearby too, should take a look no pressure to undress or play. Very friendly club"

No wish to upset anyone at VA but I’d endorse JD’s for newbies. Very relaxed, met some lovely people and had terrific conversations in the kitchen area during the daytime events. To be standing in just a towel making a cup of tea with other likeminded people , all wearing very little, such an unexpected pleasure. Then there is the hot tub, and the delights upstairs. Must get back soon.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Honestly, I think part of the issue is what you're looking for (the quick encounter) which is probably the most likely to attract people with a flitting sense of loyalty. In many cases, they just want quick titillation and perhaps a few PMs plus some cheeky pics will be enough for the wank bank and then the urge to meet goes.

I don't know if it's worth rephrasing what you want? Obviously not changing what you want, but describing it differently?

Such a pity the guys didn’t show. Have to say wow such a sexy lady. Hope you find someone reliable. If your ever in South Wales say hi. Otherwise good luck to all you couples that the guys show up. And good luck to the genuine gentlemen on here x

yes the lady in your profile makes men hard and their lieth the problem

i water time myself especially today, bloody weather

This whole process is now getting repetitive.

Quick encounter are the best type.

No hassle .. no drama .. thanks very much lol.

Think we need a revamp on our profile or maybe are our expectations too high ?

Maybe in the near future we shall go to a club.

What is the dress code ? What do we expect ?

What’s it’s like when inside .. all these questions lol

I would so totally meet with a couple or a female or both but I don't get the chances... Tonight I got let down by a female and so I'm home alone and mega frustrated!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Damm out of your age range.

90% are time wasters on here 9% try to punch way above there weight and sadly it seems only about 1% actually want to meet.

By *lliedomMan  over a year ago

Chester

I don’t think there is anything wrong with your profile other than I don’t know how far you are away.

It’s an unfortunate fact that 8 out of 10 are fantasists, and of the final 2, only very few are a good fit.

I’d go straight to veris to find the good ones.

Ollie

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Is there something wrong in our profile ?

Honestly, I think part of the issue is what you're looking for (the quick encounter) which is probably the most likely to attract people with a flitting sense of loyalty. In many cases, they just want quick titillation and perhaps a few PMs plus some cheeky pics will be enough for the wank bank and then the urge to meet goes.

I don't know if it's worth rephrasing what you want? Obviously not changing what you want, but describing it differently? "

Agree. Profile looks okay , nice pics , but wouldn’t think that many decent guys would be interested in that, unless it was literally next door!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Are you initiating contact or waiting for messages?

Be proactive and contact guys with good veris and who float your boat. They may say no, but doing the leg work yourselves will get better results.

And don't discount clubs. They're just venues. You can get a better idea about someone face to face and still use a private room for fun. They're not just all in orgies.

A

It works both ways ,cpls wink you ,then when you start chatting and get to the exchange addresses stage they bottle it

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We only meet at clubs now because of the timewasters, but there are just as many arrange to meet us there but never turn up. We no longer arrange to meet we just say that we will be there and it will be great to see you, that way there's no disappointment if they don't turn up.

» Add a new message to this topic