FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are we all the same height laying down?

Are we all the same height laying down?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This topic has been done to death and ranting is for Thursdays. But here I go anyway....

Are we all the same height laying down?

Its a common comment from folks when you highlight a preference for someone your own height or taller.

I’ll admit its a response that annoys me, if I messaged someone who only wanted petite light ladies and they said ‘no love you’re too heavy for me’ and i responded ‘balderdash were all the same weight laying down’. One its not true and second its not respecting that persons preference/attractions.

I know height isn't an issue for most on here but when you specifically state a preference for something that should be respected imho.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

It goes the other way too. Neither of us is tall, so generally I (Steve) prefer average height guys for threesomes. With tall guys, arms and legs get everywhere and can make it awkward for me to get into a comfortable position to join in.

That isn’t to say we don’t have some great fab friends above the average height, but it isn’t something we seek out specifically. Those have tended to be men we’ve met in clubs or parties and found to be good company. Going in blind and with so much choice, we tend to pass when looking at tall guy profiles.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally understand your point of view!

» Add a new message to this topic