FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Surprised to find a cock

Surprised to find a cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikingCool OP   Man  over a year ago

carmarthen

Hi guy's or girls, have any of you had a meet or met a stunning looking girl on here or met somewhere else and had a date one off, or a few and when you have got down to it put your hand up her skirt to find cock, did you carry on, freak out, your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love that

If you don’t freak out then are you okay?! Even if you’re bi or cool with it...they still lied or held the truth from you.

I’d go absolutely mental and leave.

And I love cock!

after the initial surprise I think Id love it

Happened in 1972 in Singapore on Bugis St. I was set up by my RAF colleagues.

I was the youngest squadron member and my first time in Singapore. Gorgeous looking girl with a rather large cock.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

From here that sounds like it'd be an issue of deception and lies. The physical reality, sure, but clearly I couldn't trust that person in the first place...

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

My last date was with a trans woman.

Didn't know if she was pre-op or post-op. Doesn't bother me either way.

By *r_thickdick777Man  over a year ago

Dover

Happened to me ad a young sailor early 80s in Singapore after the initial shock we spent the night fucking

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

If you dont look at me and realise there's a cock down there then you need to get yourself to specsavers.

Yeah one or two may be totally convincing but it's highly unlikely they wouldnt have already told you as they value their own safety.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"Hi guy's or girls, have any of you had a meet or met a stunning looking girl on here or met somewhere else and had a date one off, or a few and when you have got down to it put your hand up her skirt to find cock, did you carry on, freak out, your thoughts "

A bollox , thought we agreed that what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand.

By *addogsmithMan  over a year ago

kettering

This happened to an ex colleague of mine abroad somewhere. His reaction was not good, probably would have been better for his health if the TV had been honest about it from the beginning. After a few drinks in a dimly lit club he must have been very convincing.

Not sure how I would react to be honest.

[Removed by poster at 24/02/20 19:48:45]

"If you dont look at me and realise there's a cock down there then you need to get yourself to specsavers.

Yeah one or two may be totally convincing but it's highly unlikely they wouldnt have already told you as they value their own safety."

I always check people understand what they’re dealing with here for my own safety.

"If you dont look at me and realise there's a cock down there then you need to get yourself to specsavers.

Yeah one or two may be totally convincing but it's highly unlikely they wouldnt have already told you as they value their own safety."

This. Safety is a thing. Dangerous game to play with strangers as people can react violently especially men .

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah one or two may be totally convincing but it's highly unlikely they wouldnt have already told you as they value their own safety.

This. Safety is a thing. Dangerous game to play with strangers as people can react violently especially men .

"

wow you are absolutely stunning x

By *risfunMan  over a year ago

brisbane

Look up ts shelo on Google I met her in a club in Sydney never knew until we got to her apartment ..was a fun night

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Never been surprised by it but had lots of pleasure in that situation. XX

Sounds like heaven

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Look up ts shelo on Google I met her in a club in Sydney never knew until we got to her apartment ..was a fun night"

No need to go as far as Sydney !! Happened to me in Manchester many moons ago, was taken to a club. Penny eventually dropped !! Lead on to a great night...!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Had a guy proposition me in a club once, quite a bit d*unk and very pushy. Soon scuttled off when I whispered into his ear that I reckoned my cock was bigger than his.

By *bonybbwWoman  over a year ago

London

Another liar persists. Why do it in the first place when the time comes to meet?

Oh, look where did this sausage come from?

My profile clearly says who I am. I still get weird messages from people who clearly haven’t read it

By *evandrewsTV/TS  over a year ago

Ferndown

I always check with people whose profiles don't say they meet CDs/TVs. I have no desire to meet anyone under false pretences, both for my own safety and because it's unfair on the guy.

Mind you, it would be extremely flattering to be mistaken for a real woman when out and about by someone who fancied me!

Love Bev xx

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"My profile clearly says who I am. I still get weird messages from people who clearly haven’t read it "

Me too, I dont get them from single guys thanks to the filters on here but do get the male half of couples sometimes who I've had to tell as they're obviously not looking for tgirls.

A quick read of a profile is all it needs

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

They should use this as a spec savers telly advert !!

They should use this as a spec savers telly advert !! "

it would be a classic

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

On a side note. I find it insulting when men accuse me of being a transgender, say would go so far as saying I'm post op trans. Seriously I wouldn't wish monthly bleeds or period pains on any body! Lol

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

I met her in a club down in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola. She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said...

By *eterbensonMan  over a year ago

airdrie

Lola

By *uppeteerMan  over a year ago

St Austell

We should go to Mykonos, I’ll give you £100 if you can get 5 out of 10 women right

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"On a side note. I find it insulting when men accuse me of being a transgender, say would go so far as saying I'm post op trans. Seriously I wouldn't wish monthly bleeds or period pains on any body! Lol"

Why would any men accuse you of being transgender?!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I'd be curious, I don't think I'd be angry.. But I'd wonder how I got myself in that situation in the first place

» Add a new message to this topic