FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Caging small cocks but not big cocks

Caging small cocks but not big cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've chatted with a few people about male chastity lately. For some reason, women often like the idea of caging small cocks, but they don't like the idea of caging big cocks. Why is this?

(I bet this thread gets v silly lol).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nobody taking the piss yet? Is this really fab? haha

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Given all the cages I've seen for sale dont seem large enough to squeeze a large cock in, even soft - that may be a reason as to why it's less popular.

Could be wrong though.

A

"Given all the cages I've seen for sale dont seem large enough to squeeze a large cock in, even soft - that may be a reason as to why it's less popular.

Could be wrong though.

A"

The cages on sale do look way too small. I don't know why they don't just make bigger cages for us well endowed chaps, though.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

"Given all the cages I've seen for sale dont seem large enough to squeeze a large cock in, even soft - that may be a reason as to why it's less popular.

Could be wrong though.

A"

this really, in my somewhat limited experience.

My ex wasn’t massively endowed but he was girthy and it was always a tight fit regardless of which he used (plastic or metal).

Could be wrong though.

A

My ex wasn’t massively endowed but he was girthy and it was always a tight fit regardless of which he used (plastic or metal). "

It is v odd. They sell so many sizes and shapes of dildos. But only small cages.

I thought there would be more people taking the piss out of this thread lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be wrong though.

A

My ex wasn’t massively endowed but he was girthy and it was always a tight fit regardless of which he used (plastic or metal).

It is v odd. They sell so many sizes and shapes of dildos. But only small cages."

You can get cages to fit all sizes, it's just a matter of searching. Some are custom made.

Could be wrong though.

A

It is v odd. They sell so many sizes and shapes of dildos. But only small cages.

You can get cages to fit all sizes, it's just a matter of searching. Some are custom made. "

The pre-made ones I've seen all look small. Yeah, you can buy custom. But they cost way too much.

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple  over a year ago

Antrim

My hubby is average sized, I speak from experience lol, 6.5”. but I can still get his cock into his small cage which is only 3cm long and have kept him secure for several days.

"My hubby is average sized, I speak from experience lol, 6.5”. but I can still get his cock into his small cage which is only 3cm long and have kept him secure for several days. "

Mmm v evil and horny. How does he handle being squeezed into such a tiny cage and kept there for days?

Could be wrong though.

A"

Absolutely right. We've tried 3....can't get into any of them even when soft or chilled!

Could be wrong though.

AAbsolutely right. We've tried 3....can't get into any of them even when soft or chilled!"

Glad to hear it's not just me who finds them way too small.

Antrim

"My hubby is average sized, I speak from experience lol, 6.5”. but I can still get his cock into his small cage which is only 3cm long and have kept him secure for several days.

Mmm v evil and horny. How does he handle being squeezed into such a tiny cage and kept there for days?

"

He does have some shall we say “difficult moments” like waking up or if I’m out alone and his imagination runs wild lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"My hubby is average sized, I speak from experience lol, 6.5”. but I can still get his cock into his small cage which is only 3cm long and have kept him secure for several days. "
I bet his attitude towards it helps?

"My hubby is average sized, I speak from experience lol, 6.5”. but I can still get his cock into his small cage which is only 3cm long and have kept him secure for several days.

He does have some shall we say “difficult moments” like waking up or if I’m out alone and his imagination runs wild lol "

Ouch how badly does that hurt?

How long do you keep him caged and orgasm free?

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I love the idea and it doesn't matter on the size

"I love the idea and it doesn't matter on the size "

Mmm what would you do if you had a big cock caged and at your mercy?

In my experience the off the shelf cages are not very accommodating. A pink silicone one I had was very difficult to get on even with cold showers and ice!

Anyone got any recommendations the please let me know!

"In my experience the off the shelf cages are not very accommodating. A pink silicone one I had was very difficult to get on even with cold showers and ice!

Anyone got any recommendations the please let me know!"

I'd still love to know too.

Antrim

He does have some shall we say “difficult moments” like waking up or if I’m out alone and his imagination runs wild lol

Ouch how badly does that hurt?

How long do you keep him caged and orgasm free? "

Mr here, it can get pretty damn painful feels like my cock is trying to tear my balls off. But does not usually last too long thankfully. Happens more often when she’s out with her FB and she sends me texts and the odd photo.

Longest she has kept me caged is 6 days.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Nearly every morning there’s a difficult moment like the above described with blue balls as the cage strains against them.... caged permanently... (possibly released for a short period, measured in hours not days, up to three times a year. If it was bigger and more useful it probably wouldn’t be locked!

the curve is the only one I know of that is for bigger guys all the cock cages here for hubs have been modified using a dremel tool not a problem now tho after 2 years of chastity and non use its shrinking anyway so now a bog standard cage fits and in a couple more years I can see it being in the smallest cages of all willy to clit in 4 years love it

"the curve is the only one I know of that is for bigger guys all the cock cages here for hubs have been modified using a dremel tool not a problem now tho after 2 years of chastity and non use its shrinking anyway so now a bog standard cage fits and in a couple more years I can see it being in the smallest cages of all willy to clit in 4 years love it "

The curve would still be too small to fit me. I'm vwe. Normally a good thing, but not when it comes to cages lol.

Wow you're really shrinking him? I though that was a myth. You like the idea of making him as small as possible? how does he feel about that?

"Nearly every morning there’s a difficult moment like the above described with blue balls as the cage strains against them.... caged permanently... (possibly released for a short period, measured in hours not days, up to three times a year. If it was bigger and more useful it probably wouldn’t be locked! "

Again, it seems most people are into caging small cocks rather than large ones.

Wow he must be so desperate to get out by now!

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I love having my little one caged

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

From what I can tell, bigger cocks have more use, so women are less likely to have them caged.

And as you've found, premade cages aren't really designed for larger cocks, meaning guys who'd like to cage themselves struggle to find a good fit, and have to either go custom, which is very expensive, or go without.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Nearly every morning there’s a difficult moment like the above described with blue balls as the cage strains against them.... caged permanently... (possibly released for a short period, measured in hours not days, up to three times a year. If it was bigger and more useful it probably wouldn’t be locked!

Wow he must be so desperate to get out by now!"

No ... quite content in submission

"Nearly every morning there’s a difficult moment like the above described with blue balls as the cage strains against them.... caged permanently... (possibly released for a short period, measured in hours not days, up to three times a year. If it was bigger and more useful it probably wouldn’t be locked!

Wow he must be so desperate to get out by now!

No ... quite content in submission "

He must be incredibly disciplined. How did you train him to take so much chastity?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Yes a cold cock is a good start and grease the cage, it will slide in much easier.

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

He does have some shall we say “difficult moments” like waking up or if I’m out alone and his imagination runs wild lol "

Lol I hope you punished him when You got home?

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

i've learned to love being caged. Don't think it's just small cocks though. i'm above average and ex still loved to cage me, more the control it gives the lady or keyholder that matters

I’ve got. Cage but I’m also very small I really want the partner to cage me but not sure how to ask

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I've been looking for a while to find the right cage for my hubby.

Could be wrong though.

A

The cages on sale do look way too small. I don't know why they don't just make bigger cages for us well endowed chaps, though. "

Do you reckon the cock cages are small because they're made in China?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

I had a black friend who used to moan about every female being disappointed with his dick because it ain't nine inches! So I'm not sure the race and size thing stacks up, but I do know if cages are not tight it is easier than you think to cheat lol

"I had a black friend who used to moan about every female being disappointed with his dick because it ain't nine inches! So I'm not sure the race and size thing stacks up, but I do know if cages are not tight it is easier than you think to cheat lol "

I know, I was just being a bit tongue in cheek like

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Do you reckon the cock cages are small because they're made in China?"

My understanding is that many of the original makers of the recent interest in cages where US and european, China's market just copied many of the designs before now making their own versions.

The key to remember is the cage is supposed to fit the flacid cock size and stop it get bigger... not half fit the erect cock to suppress an erection. Wearing a cage reguarly, brings down that flacid size a little (not permanently), so a small cage is the end result unless you are a big 'show-er' and not a 'grow-er' in any way

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

My cock cage keeps falling off even when locked lol

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

i think this is one of the best cock cages you can get, it is a good heavy weight and also has changeable rings.

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/male-chastity/products/8cm-deluxe-mens-chastity-cage

» Add a new message to this topic