FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why do I have no luck on this website?

Why do I have no luck on this website?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anything wrong with my profile? If anyone has any tips please let me know haha thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say so. But you're in London, there must be tons of swing clubs and socials around you you can go to

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"I wouldn't say so. But you're in London, there must be tons of swing clubs and socials around you you can go to"

This

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Tbh not a long wrong that I can see , perhaps join in the forums more and get to know a few people .

But I'm no expert .

Your pics are good

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Join the club

Just sit back join in the fun and games and see what happens

That's what I'm doing now

"Tbh not a long wrong that I can see , perhaps join in the forums more and get to know a few people .

But I'm no expert .

Your pics are good "

Yea it is easier to meet people from the forums if you get on with people well.

It does come with disadvantages though (drama)

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Don't focus on "I must get meets"

More... "I just wanna have fun in whatever form"

No I don't have much luck and I'm not surprised with all the men on this site.

I know that without going to clubs or organised social events, it's always going to be hard for an average Joe like me to click with women online.

Maybe try a club OP.

"Don't focus on "I must get meets"

More... "I just wanna have fun in whatever form""

I’m not the ‘must get meets’ type of guy I just wanted to get to know new women and see where things go lol maybe I’m too innocent for this website lol I need to be more seductive? Lol

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

You look like a really nice guy but tbh you look a bit like the kind of guy my daughter might bring home from a club - nothing wrong with that , but maybe women here want different type of guy. Who’s knows ? As a couple we would be highly unlikely to play with anyone your age as boys are immature , have a few beers with mates in the pub , get their phones out, look at this hot couple I fucked etc

I’m not the ‘must get meets’ type of guy I just wanted to get to know new women and see where things go lol maybe I’m too innocent for this website lol I need to be more seductive? Lol"

Nah, women on here are easy

Just send them a dick pic and say "look, its getting used with or without you. Sure you want to miss out?"

Thank me later

Thanks for all the advice! I’ll interact more with forums etc and if I can find someone to go to a swingers club with them I might have to lol! Again thanks

Hailsham

I’m not the ‘must get meets’ type of guy I just wanted to get to know new women and see where things go lol maybe I’m too innocent for this website lol I need to be more seductive? Lol"

I guess then it depends on how you gauge luck

Hey neighbour, don’t be too hard on yourself its because most of the women in London that are on here are stuck up & they get a little fab fame after being on page 73 then it goes to their head. What you need to do is get in their early with one of the new profiles that sign up, steer clear of the ‘over a year’ ones because they’re experienced & don’t take no shit!

Good luck man...unless your within 5m of me!

I’m not the ‘must get meets’ type of guy I just wanted to get to know new women and see where things go lol maybe I’m too innocent for this website lol I need to be more seductive? Lol

I guess then it depends on how you gauge luck"

Well I say luck but I don’t have much of that anyway lol, but I’m forever messaging women that I think are compatible with myself and obvs who I think are physically attractive but I just get no where with it lol I understand women get 100s of messages a day n that but Yh I don’t know I’m just ranting lol

"Thanks for all the advice! I’ll interact more with forums etc and if I can find someone to go to a swingers club with them I might have to lol! Again thanks "

Finding someone to take you to a club might be harder than you think. I know a few women who like to go and not feel tied to anyone or feel like they have to babysit.

Might just want to take a deep breath and go by yourself.

I've never been to one, but I'm told they're friendly enough

Same boat mate. Struggling to get what I want.

"Hey neighbour, don’t be too hard on yourself its because most of the women in London that are on here are stuck up & they get a little fab fame after being on page 73 then it goes to their head. What you need to do is get in their early with one of the new profiles that sign up, steer clear of the ‘over a year’ ones because they’re experienced & don’t take no shit!

Good luck man...unless your within 5m of me! "

Yeah I get what you mean, thanks for the advice mate

Hailsham

Well I say luck but I don’t have much of that anyway lol, but I’m forever messaging women that I think are compatible with myself and obvs who I think are physically attractive but I just get no where with it lol I understand women get 100s of messages a day n that but Yh I don’t know I’m just ranting lol"

As was said ... use the forums ... and chat rooms ... they're a vehicle to getting your personality across ... the rest often follows

But lay off poop throwing and cushion forts .... that's my niche

"Same boat mate. Struggling to get what I want. "

It’s not as easy as it looks is it lol

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Definitely get along to some organised socials. I've been to socials and met people I've messaged to no avail. After meeting face to face, we've become friends. Couples and women get a lot of messages, so it's hard for single men to get over that first hurdle. Good luck.

"Same boat mate. Struggling to get what I want.

It’s not as easy as it looks is it lol"

Well it’s easy to get sex. I could have at least 5 different guys a night if I wanted just sex. Something meaningful on here, that’s the difficult one.

Well I say luck but I don’t have much of that anyway lol, but I’m forever messaging women that I think are compatible with myself and obvs who I think are physically attractive but I just get no where with it lol I understand women get 100s of messages a day n that but Yh I don’t know I’m just ranting lol

As was said ... use the forums ... and chat rooms ... they're a vehicle to getting your personality across ... the rest often follows

But lay off poop throwing and cushion forts .... that's my niche "

Thanks I appreciate everyone’s advice it’s nice to actually interact with people on here haha but wait... poop throwing and cushion forts? Hahaha

I would suggest you get yourself

A horseshoe

A 4 leaf clover

And a rabbit's foot!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Feels like this site has literally been taken over by men, couples are dying off by looks of it

Well it’s easy to get sex. I could have at least 5 different guys a night if I wanted just sex. Something meaningful on here, that’s the difficult one. "

Hmm yep, match spot com its definitely not

Well it’s easy to get sex. I could have at least 5 different guys a night if I wanted just sex. Something meaningful on here, that’s the difficult one. "

I can’t even get past the getting sexy hurdle yet lol but I suppose it’s easier for a woman no?

Hailsham

But lay off poop throwing and cushion forts .... that's my niche

Thanks I appreciate everyone’s advice it’s nice to actually interact with people on here haha but wait... poop throwing and cushion forts? Hahaha"

Ah good ... you don't know ... nothing ... as you were

"Feels like this site has literally been taken over by men, couples are dying off by looks of it "

I’ve never thought about getting to know a couple but do they look for other couples to have fun with or? I’ve never really got my head round it lol

Your profile says cannot accommodate and cannot travel, maybe chance it as this puts people off

Not enough dick pics

Well it’s easy to get sex. I could have at least 5 different guys a night if I wanted just sex. Something meaningful on here, that’s the difficult one.

I can’t even get past the getting sexy hurdle yet lol but I suppose it’s easier for a woman no?"

Much easier. You literally just need tits and a fanny to get a rub on here.

Chester

"Feels like this site has literally been taken over by men, couples are dying off by looks of it "

Last 14 views for instance are 10 men, two couples. So many couples now only want female, us couple swingers are getting minority

"Not enough dick pics"

I have them but they are in friends only folder lol shall I have them on show? I don’t really want the whole website seeing the goods lol only the special ones haha

Chester

"Feels like this site has literally been taken over by men, couples are dying off by looks of it

I’ve never thought about getting to know a couple but do they look for other couples to have fun with or? I’ve never really got my head round it lol"

Hotwife couples do

Ahhh really sorry OP. I disagree with the comments. I think your bio needs a lot of work

‘Up for trying new things but there’s not much I haven’t tried’ This makes me think you’re quite naive because there’s so many experiences to try how could you possibly know you’ve nearly tried them all?

‘Happy to sleep with older or younger women’ makes it sound like you’re trying to offer a service

Just my opinion, that it could be tweaked a little to be more specific on what you’re looking for. It’s all very generic.

Hope that helps

"Ahhh really sorry OP. I disagree with the comments. I think your bio needs a lot of work

‘Up for trying new things but there’s not much I haven’t tried’ This makes me think you’re quite naive because there’s so many experiences to try how could you possibly know you’ve nearly tried them all?

‘Happy to sleep with older or younger women’ makes it sound like you’re trying to offer a service

Just my opinion, that it could be tweaked a little to be more specific on what you’re looking for. It’s all very generic.

Hope that helps "

‘Happy to sleep with anyone’ is how that reads to me...any holes a goal!

"Ahhh really sorry OP. I disagree with the comments. I think your bio needs a lot of work

Hope that helps "

This that's how I read it. It made me think that your the type of guy that hangs round the nightclubs at the end of the night trying to get whoever will fuck you. Kind of any holes a goal and thinking your some stud in bed but probably a bit inexperienced. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh

You would be better saying the type of person your attracted to. What your looking for rather and anything and everything...

They’re basically saying you look like a slut!

Welcome to fab buddy!

Tbf i haven't been looking or searching/messaging just taking part on the forums... but my meets i have had come from mingling on the forums and theyve been great meets.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

U can av the best profile in the world and still not get lucky on here ..

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"Not enough dick pics"

Needs more cowbell.

Because every want doesn't like you...... Joke

You better get used to it pal, keep at it, do you drive if no that can be put off.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Because it's very very hard to get noticed.

Men are very much in the majority here..its hard going at times

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

You clearly say you are outgoing on your profile so..... go out.

Seriously.

If you’re as fun as you say, you’ll be fine in the clubs, use your personality, play to your strengths.

"You clearly say you are outgoing on your profile so..... go out.

Seriously.

If you’re as fun as you say, you’ll be fine in the clubs, use your personality, play to your strengths. "

Yeah I’ve had a lil change up with my profile I’m struggling to change the can’t accom and travel coz I can ffs lol but also I’m going to start going out and seeing how the clubs n stuff are and see how it goes lol fingers crossed!

Thanks for all the advice tho people much appreciated x

when i was your age i was out in town finding women the old fashioned way, not on a swingers site moaning about lack of meets, sounds harsh, it isnt ment that way

"Is there anything wrong with my profile? If anyone has any tips please let me know haha thanks "
put a different pic up and put some more info in your write up, if you're wanting immediate NSA sex and dont mind paying for a club thats your best bet, depends what you want and whether you are confident and able to communicate well enough to attract interest

Put some personality into the profile. Doesn’t seem very exciting at the moment. But having can’t accom and can’t travel doesn’t help. As does being a smoker.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"Is there anything wrong with my profile? If anyone has any tips please let me know haha thanks "

We would be up for meeting sometime. We usually meet at pleasures near maidstone x

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I wouldn't have a photo with recognisable work uniform on here personally..just for safety and security

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

OP, I don't think that flirting relays in just being lucky...

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Cannot accom. And cannot travel. Maybe I'm reading into this wrong but that doesnt leave any options for meets...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Don’t think luck comes into play on this website, so it must be.....

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Not enough dick pics

I have them but they are in friends only folder lol shall I have them on show? I don’t really want the whole website seeing the goods lol only the special ones haha"

No no no!!! No dick pics!! Your photos are lovely as they are - your profile is great imo.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

A website is the means of communication.

Look at it as a way of online socialising,

“ even though “ all on here are not chatting face to face it is no different from being in a real life situation ( and not a fantasy world).

Real people, real feelings.

Treat people the way you would expect to be treated and I think your perception will soon change.

Like anything In life it takes a bit of hard work, effort and respect.

Good luck in your journey and happy fabbing.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I wouldn't say so. But you're in London, there must be tons of swing clubs and socials around you you can go to"
. In London we have two clubs Le Boudior & OP4F both are members only so you have to apply and be accepted.We also have Rios spa which anyone can go but the men outnumber the women by 10 to 1 and not all the women may want to play as some may just want to use the facilities.13th March there is a social in the Bank area which is always a good night out.

Go to clubs and socials op as others on the tread have said, as your profile is fine but some women not all would be put off with that you cant travel or accommodate

Yr profile looks fine. This is just my personal opinion, change yr profile pic. Yr kinda slouching and its looks odd

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"You clearly say you are outgoing on your profile so..... go out.

Seriously.

If you’re as fun as you say, you’ll be fine in the clubs, use your personality, play to your strengths.

Yeah I’ve had a lil change up with my profile I’m struggling to change the can’t accom and travel coz I can ffs lol but also I’m going to start going out and seeing how the clubs n stuff are and see how it goes lol fingers crossed!"

If you can accommodate and travel I suggest you change that on your profile first, think I would remove the back to front cap pic as it kind of looks school ish or Jimmy Cranky Attending a club or social to get a veri would help for sure and make sure you read the profiles of the ladies you message and try and put something in your first message will make them know that you have taken an interest in them and not messaging every girl with the same thing oh and I would say don’t start your message hey babe or hey beautiful, that annoys me and kind of think it might others lol Good Luck

Go outside. Bars, pubs, classes, boxing, gym, take up dancing, speak to females face to face.

Seems a lot of people seem to think only people on here want sex.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

15th June image, nice suit op also a had a good sleeve going on in your profile pics

I am an Indian guy and was just wondering if I stand a chance to meet someone or befriend someone in real. I am new here and hence can someone look at what is wrong with my profile.

"Not enough dick pics

I have them but they are in friends only folder lol shall I have them on show? I don’t really want the whole website seeing the goods lol only the special ones haha

No no no!!! No dick pics!! Your photos are lovely as they are - your profile is great imo."

Lol don’t worry I wasn’t going to start throwing up dick pics they can stay in that private folder haha but thanks for the compliments x

"Cannot accom. And cannot travel. Maybe I'm reading into this wrong but that doesnt leave any options for meets..."

I know I need to change this because I can accommodate and travel I just can’t see how to bloody change it lol I’ve looked everywhere

"Cannot accom. And cannot travel. Maybe I'm reading into this wrong but that doesnt leave any options for meets...

I know I need to change this because I can accommodate and travel I just can’t see how to bloody change it lol I’ve looked everywhere "

Go to 'account', 'looking for'. The option to change it is there.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Probably just a case of to high expectations

Patience is the key but don't put all your eggs in one basket as plenty of women in pubs, clubs, work etc want fun

"Cannot accom. And cannot travel. Maybe I'm reading into this wrong but that doesnt leave any options for meets...

I know I need to change this because I can accommodate and travel I just can’t see how to bloody change it lol I’ve looked everywhere

Go to 'account', 'looking for'. The option to change it is there."

Done! Thankyouuu xx

So I’ve changed up my profile and pictures! Let’s do this lol.

I've amended your profile as sometimes a second set of eyes can work well on writing.

I’m an outgoing, rhyming individual and never known to be shy. I'm a very easy guy. I love meeting new people and visiting churches to see the steeple.

I have a very high sex drive. I keep bees to extract honey from the hive.

I like couples and females but dislike inclement weather and gales.

In one of my pictures I'm standing next to the world's largest smart speaker. I know this doesn't rhyme but you'll see what I mean

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Don't show faces of other people who are not members of this site. It shows a lack of tact/discretion and may be against the site rules.

As for the pics...suits always do well here classy! (think Daniel Craig in a suit or the white shorts on the beach), as does fancy dress come club nights. Don't post cock pics in fact don't post any at all, the women here are drowning in cocks and some will even block you there and then.

A few witty comments, both on your profile and status updates won't do any harm, neither will the odd song quote.

A woman's sex organ is her brain, that is your point of focus when online. Don't aim to get into her bed, get into her head instead. Charm, humour and intelligence, as well as really good spelling are absolutely in short supply here. This is how to get on their radar.

Clubs and socials will get you veris, so that will help too.

Heathrow Kestrels is a great club, try it sometime.

A gentleman doesn't need to be better than anyone else: just better than himself. (Kingsman)

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic