FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Which section to post in?

Which section to post in?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I appreciate I’ve a taboo and frowned upon profile, but I wondered if a few could advise on a couple of questions please?

If I’m seeking a few scenarios that are a little off or away from what some class normal, or acceptable, am I best posting in this forum, the meets forum, or even the fantasy forum?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I appreciate I’ve a taboo and frowned upon profile, but I wondered if a few could advise on a couple of questions please?

If I’m seeking a few scenarios that are a little off or away from what some class normal, or acceptable, am I best posting in this forum, the meets forum, or even the fantasy forum?

Thanks in advance."

if these taboos are likely to offend then it wont matter where you post, people wont hold back from saying

Oh my gosh you wanna do what?!?? With what??!? While who is watching?!? Bloody el!

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I appreciate I’ve a taboo and frowned upon profile, but I wondered if a few could advise on a couple of questions please?

Thanks in advance."

You've posted extensively on the forums over the years about the same subject. I admire your tenacity but the chances of getting what you want are nigh on impossible.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your input, but I’d like to just correct if I may, but certainly without offending. Yes you are correct, and it’s a scenario I’m very keen to find help with, but I’m selective, hence I’m still looking. Not every offer appeals.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

As long as it doesn't break the site rules, post it where it should go.

So if you're posting for a meet, meet requests.

If you want to share a story or fantasy, stories & fantasies.

If you're looking for advice, etc.

From the main forum page, each section has a brief description

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Thanks in advance.

You've posted extensively on the forums over the years about the same subject. I admire your tenacity but the chances of getting what you want are nigh on impossible."

Eh? Well we’ve no idea

We now need to know what is so shocking

Please?

Nottingham

"Thanks for your input, but I’d like to just correct if I may, but certainly without offending. Yes you are correct, and it’s a scenario I’m very keen to find help with, but I’m selective, hence I’m still looking. Not every offer appeals."

You make it sound as though you are the only one here that won’t have sex with everybody but the rest of us are shagging anything.

The fact remains that you are one of a multitude of men here who are attached, and want bareback. The chances of that happening for you are minuscule. Put your post wherever you want to put it to get most exposure. Have you had any luck from all your other posts?

Hit reply and quite so we can see who you are replying to.

Nottingham

Thanks in advance.

You've posted extensively on the forums over the years about the same subject. I admire your tenacity but the chances of getting what you want are nigh on impossible.

Eh? Well we’ve no idea

Please? "

Just hit the green arrow next to his name, he’s married and wants bareback. I think it’s in his profile too.

Good luck with your search, OP

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Thanks in advance.

Eh? Well we’ve no idea

Please?

Just hit the green arrow next to his name, he’s married and wants bareback. I think it’s in his profile too."

Oh right ta

Slight anticlimax

» Add a new message to this topic