FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > pussy licking

pussy licking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when u lick pussy u enjoy deeply penetratating her pussy with the tongue?

girls like deep tongue penetration?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more attention on my clit does it for me and a finger or 2 or 3 mmmmmmmm

I agree- it's sexy in theory, but it never does as much for me as the tongue on my clit, and fingers inside me ... x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

if i want penetration there are far better things than a tongue...clits are the place to use a mouth

it's nice for a while as long as you soon go back to the clit. I prefer finger action only when when I'm close to cumming from him licking my clit.It will put me over the edge if done right.

Btw, I love being licked around my labia as well.

ill remeber that bbwwitched pmsl

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I agree- it's sexy in theory, but it never does as much for me as the tongue on my clit, and fingers inside me ... x"

I usually find that gals enjoy their clit and inner labia being licked n sucked during oral!

Im not one to go digging in with my tongue like i was trying to get the lst bit of ice cream out of a cornetto cone!

Nice n gentle does it everytime!

[Removed by poster at 06/05/12 12:39:22]

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I am furiously taking notes...more please.

"ill remeber that bbwwitched pmsl"

I bet!! haha

[Removed by poster at 06/05/12 12:42:11]

oh and guys try and mix it up abit swirling the tongue over the clit is good,

so is mmm licking it like a lolly lol and side to side always mmmmm fun.

if u want to be more adventive try rolling ur tongue and flicking it at the clit gently asbcan be quite sensitive there..

or adding vibration but making a tone whilst doing it hehe i hope uve all got ur jotters out and have fun hehehe

Sheffield

And practice how your tongue is as you lick. Flabby soft tongues are ok to start with but firm it up and use it for hard fast.licks on the clit.

I can't stand it when a guy sucks really hard or uses teeth, just think how much you hate teeth on your cock!

Don't just do the same movement over and over again, it gets really boring.

I knew a woman once who liked to have my nose in her pussy and my tongue in her arse. That was interesting!

C

Sheffield

"I knew a woman once who liked to have my nose in her pussy and my tongue in her arse. That was interesting!

C"

Did you inhale?

I prefer to tease for a good while first if I'm honest, generally a pussy that has had a tongue lapping ever so close but just not quite upon its delightful hotspots is so much more arousable when contact is made, whether it be a soft brush with my lips or a featherlight trickle of my tongue between the soft labia or the delicate hood of the clit...once contact has been made, its all a combination of getting the balance right between variety and repetition and reading the fair maiden's reactions so you know what works for her. A thrusting tongue can be quite erotic for its very behaviour as an indicator of how much you want her, but is more often than not not the main technique to be used. As a lady becomes ever more turned on I like to introduce fingers, but in the long run I find more often that though fingers will help determine how hard a woman's orgasm is, they are usually in the role of accomplice as its more often the tongue lapping upon their fragrant rose bud that will tip a lady over the edge and pull the trigger so to speak! Obviously multi-tasking is also key.

The poster who mentioned making a vibration had it spot on too! Generally I'm very vocal when feasting upon the most gorgeous meal known to man as I'm highly aroused at what I am doing....as my mouth is pressed against a wet sex this does translate to a vibration. Perhaps this as much as the fact that a lady is under no illusions how much I am savouring her jewel in the crown are reasons why I don't receive any complaints on this score...

Lastly, when a woman does cum hard upon your face, savour it and receive it like the sweet reward that it is for making her squeal...I personally can't imagine a more delicious substance to bathe my tongue...

I rather like oral, can you tell?

My god a man that knows what hes doing ! They are real not a fairy tail lol.

"I prefer to tease for a good while first if I'm honest, generally a pussy that has had a tongue lapping ever so close but just not quite upon its delightful hotspots is so much more arousable when contact is made, whether it be a soft brush with my lips or a featherlight trickle of my tongue between the soft labia or the delicate hood of the clit...once contact has been made, its all a combination of getting the balance right between variety and repetition and reading the fair maiden's reactions so you know what works for her. A thrusting tongue can be quite erotic for its very behaviour as an indicator of how much you want her, but is more often than not not the main technique to be used. As a lady becomes ever more turned on I like to introduce fingers, but in the long run I find more often that though fingers will help determine how hard a woman's orgasm is, they are usually in the role of accomplice as its more often the tongue lapping upon their fragrant rose bud that will tip a lady over the edge and pull the trigger so to speak! Obviously multi-tasking is also key.

The poster who mentioned making a vibration had it spot on too! Generally I'm very vocal when feasting upon the most gorgeous meal known to man as I'm highly aroused at what I am doing....as my mouth is pressed against a wet sex this does translate to a vibration. Perhaps this as much as the fact that a lady is under no illusions how much I am savouring her jewel in the crown are reasons why I don't receive any complaints on this score...

Lastly, when a woman does cum hard upon your face, savour it and receive it like the sweet reward that it is for making her squeal...I personally can't imagine a more delicious substance to bathe my tongue...

I rather like oral, can you tell? "

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

i know , there is nothing like a womans tounge in you and your clit . men are good but women are better , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I love another womens tongue..even better is having your clit licked with a cock in you...heaven.

[Removed by poster at 07/05/12 13:14:29]

"I prefer to tease for a good while first if I'm honest, generally a pussy that has had a tongue lapping ever so close but just not quite upon its delightful hotspots is so much more arousable when contact is made, whether it be a soft brush with my lips or a featherlight trickle of my tongue between the soft labia or the delicate hood of the clit...once contact has been made, its all a combination of getting the balance right between variety and repetition and reading the fair maiden's reactions so you know what works for her. A thrusting tongue can be quite erotic for its very behaviour as an indicator of how much you want her, but is more often than not not the main technique to be used. As a lady becomes ever more turned on I like to introduce fingers, but in the long run I find more often that though fingers will help determine how hard a woman's orgasm is, they are usually in the role of accomplice as its more often the tongue lapping upon their fragrant rose bud that will tip a lady over the edge and pull the trigger so to speak! Obviously multi-tasking is also key.

I got wet reading this

"I knew a woman once who liked to have my nose in her pussy and my tongue in her arse. That was interesting!

C

Did you inhale? "

No, but I had to quickly develop an entirely new breathing technique.

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Try experimenting new things and you will be able to see what that particular woman likes based on her reaction

I rather like oral, can you tell?

I got wet reading this "

I'm delighted that I made you wet Madam, being aroused suits you and is a very becoming trait in a woman.

The only downside to this is that my head is not between your legs as I'm positive your freshly sticky pussy would taste like manna from heaven...

...and you wouldn't be Mr Lick otherwise....

I love my clit bitten.. mmmm..

"I love my clit bitten.. mmmm..

"

yes i love oral nibbling licking having a 69 with a lovely sexy man heven x

i spend a long time licking because i really love it.

the pleasure i see and feel it giving her makes me push deeper.

dont care if they gush or not i always end up with a very wet face and go back for more.

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

a little penetration with the tongue is good, but the focus for me is on the labia & the clit, with the fingers (or sometimes whole hand) doing the penetrating. One woman I met was a real gusher and I loved getting my tongue deep inside her as she came, and that was lots of fun.

Also quite fun holding the clit in my teeth and licking/nibbling VERY gently

generally though it's best to just go with what feels right, in my experience you'll soon find out what someone likes

» Add a new message to this topic