FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Young and Dumb and Single, it figures

Young and Dumb and Single, it figures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ephisto OP   Couple  over a year ago

torrance

You know sometimes single men don’t get it. They don’t read your profile, make silly comments, and then wonder why you tell them to go away. Now our experience has not been that most single men do this on here. On the other hand, you get a few that are uncoached. They ignore what you tell them and just continue to say rude things about the wife. I’m not going to name the young and dumb one here, but I’m not surprised that he’s single.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess some people think that because you are on a swinger site, then you are on a sex site, so you are on a casual sex site, so you a re easy, filthy, gagging, well it would be doing you a favour so erm great tits, knockout.

It's like six degrees of separation in one message I guess x

torrance

If he had complimented my wife, I wouldn’t have been bugged, but he didn’t. And he was just way too young.

Some of the messages we have received really make you cringe...

Just wow - how these people function in the real world is baffling, they don’t see anything wrong with describing in intimate detail exactly what they want they want to do to A, if they had been polite and courteous they probably would have led to at least a social.

We gave a guy who was cute a 2nd chance to try again - blew it with the dullest response.

torrance

Sorry to hear that. I agree, some don’t get it. You two were nice to give a second chance.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes i get stupid messages all the time. Being still a fab virgin after 7 months, you know why. Just want to meet a gentleman but they're like gold dust here. So it shows men just think with their dicks.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"I guess some people think that because you are on a swinger site, then you are on a sex site, so you are on a casual sex site, so you a re easy, filthy, gagging, well it would be doing you a favour so erm great tits, knockout.

It's like six degrees of separation in one message I guess x"

Exactly this!!!

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

We keep the filter on unless we are specifically looking for a single male, saves dealing with the messages.

K

As a single guy who is actually sane but doesn’t waste time sending polite messages because they’re universally ignored anyway in my experience, I get why other single guys do it, and it’s basically to try and stand out.

Personally, I’d never be so disrespectful or pushy, but if you’re just one of hundreds of others, how do you differentiate yourself? Easiest way is to be arrogant and aggressive in most people’s minds, unfortunately.

Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario. I’d rather be ignored than unpleasant though. Sad to hear about your horrible experience.

» Add a new message to this topic