FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nervous going to a club

Nervous going to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fancy going to a club but I'm nervous in going because of all the stigma around single guys. Is it really that bad?

I fancy going to Chams in Darlaston but would they welcome a young single guy like me??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

There isnt any "stigma" plenty of single guys have a great time at clubs.You will find some bitching on here...but if u act like a human being you wont be cold shouldered...

But, and it is a massive but, chams has a waiting list for single guys...so you would need to phone them or put your name down for a party such as a bbw or pussy party.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

New blood is what this *cough* hobby is all about. Go enjoy and be yourself, and see how it all goes. I'd put all that rubbish about stigmas to the back of your mind, you should be thinking instead that you are the one person who is going to make a difference, and be successful!

Good luck

Wolf

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You could consider going with someone else, so you're not alone. Can always have a drink/chat first. Think your age is good for Chams, and singles welcome - remember though, they don't guarantee membership/admission.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Search for some of the other clubs/single men at clubs/new to clubs threads cos they have good advice in.

And unless it's a party you'll be unlikely to get onto chams single guys list so unless you go with a friend try one of the clubs which has no restrictions on single men

"I fancy going to a club but I'm nervous in going because of all the stigma around single guys. Is it really that bad?

I fancy going to Chams in Darlaston but would they welcome a young single guy like me??"

u need to phone and ask them if they are quiet they might let you go as a guest but its not cheap

failing that ask a friend to go with you whos allready a member

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

I might have been lucky, all I did was ask at the desk if I could join. After a few questions I had my membership, the lady I dealt with couldn't have been more helpful. The first time I walked through the door was far easier than I expected it to be, once inside everyone is the same. Just be yourself and be polite.

No it wasn't cheap to join, but I was surprised how easy it was. This was a few years back now, so I don't know if it will be the same, no harm in asking though.

i think places like chams helps as you are ina towel or sexy clothes and can ease nerves away x

» Add a new message to this topic