FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How is it that people say they want meets then you offer to meet them and they do bother to message you back..finding fab rather boring

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How is it that people say they want meets then you offer to meet them and they do bother to message you back..finding fab rather boring"

Fab isn't boring. It's perhaps some of the people just as you would encounter in real life. Perhaps they don't fancy you or feel an attraction especially if no face pic has been sent to them.

My humble opinion

"How is it that people say they want meets then you offer to meet them and they do bother to message you back..finding fab rather boring

Fab isn't boring. It's perhaps some of the people just as you would encounter in real life. Perhaps they don't fancy you or feel an attraction especially if no face pic has been sent to them.

My humble opinion "

Perspective. For people who aren't finding what they're looking for, Fab is very boring

Thank for your humble opinion. Much appreciated..

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"How is it that people say they want meets then you offer to meet them and they do bother to message you back..finding fab rather boring"

Ok

1) no face pics on your profile; why would anyone meet anyone without seeing if you like the look of them, just posting a cock pic isn’t good enough

2) we all can’t just meet at a drop of a hat, if you expect that then this isn’t the place for you.

3) sometimes it’s not that easy to just meet like that, I know..

4) refer back to 1)

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I don’t think you quite get how this works. Just because you offer to meet them doesn’t mean they have to accept! They may receive many messages the same. The likely process will be that they look at your profile to find out if they think they will be attracted to you. If nothing on there piques their interest then it’s bye bye

Just because you offer to meet them doesn't mean they gotta meet you.

No avatar, cock pictures and horny meet posts.

I wouldn't bother either.

Maybe just trying to be discreet...some people send face pictures privately

What you talking about, that’s exactly how it works for me! Check out my veri’s!

"Maybe just trying to be discreet...some people send face pictures privately"

Some people don't get meets

"How is it that people say they want meets then you offer to meet them and they do bother to message you back..finding fab rather boring

What you talking about, that’s exactly how it works for me! Check out my veri’s! "

But you're hiding them all

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Maybe just trying to be discreet...some people send face pictures privately"

And some people successfully meet others, the two are not necessarily the same people

» Add a new message to this topic