FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Married Men Playing Away

Married Men Playing Away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Might be me but not many people want to play with Married Men or perhaps my profile isnt any good would love to know what am doing wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You being married will cut down your chances of meets i'm afraid..

Many single men struggle on here

Not all women will refuse to meet married men ,but you need to make your profile best you can and stand out .

At least you have been upfront on your profile so people can decide to meet or not with all the information.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Might be me but not many people want to play with Married Men or perhaps my profile isnt any good would love to know what am doing wrong "

You're not wrong. Of course there are also a few married women playing away, but they're not plentiful (rocking horse shit) and have all the pukka single men to choose from too...

From a personal POV.... we don't like cheating and think that anyone that has a problem with they're marriage should sort that out rather than having sex behind wife/husbands back.

Our only exception would be if the wife rings and confirms that permission is given.

People will jump on us and say that there are many different reasons for married people to play behind they're partners back, we cant actually think of any reason ourselves that warrant it.

But each to they're own but not for us

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

I'm for SINGLE only men.

Cnt abide cheating,permission or not ( then a lie to start a lie.you wouldnt know if permission is allowed)

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

I am married. My wife is not into the whole scene much. We go to clubs now and again, but is quite happy for me to play. Good thing is I don't have to hide anything from her, but would stop if she asked me too.

"Might be me but not many people want to play with Married Men or perhaps my profile isnt any good would love to know what am doing wrong "

You will struggle mate. It's tough for singles on here getting a meet. Being married/attached and playing away without the partners consent is largely frowned upon on fab. That said there are a few on the site who don't have a problem, but they're thin on the ground.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I meet married men but not average ones...

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"From a personal POV.... we don't like cheating and think that anyone that has a problem with they're marriage should sort that out rather than having sex behind wife/husbands back.

Our only exception would be if the wife rings and confirms that permission is given.

People will jump on us and say that there are many different reasons for married people to play behind they're partners back, we cant actually think of any reason ourselves that warrant it.

But each to they're own but not for us"

This !!! Agree with everything.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Think where you are going wrong is in your marriage.

Things are generally closer to home.

Cheltenham

Obviously ignore that if you have permission. Haven't looked at your profile

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"From a personal POV.... we don't like cheating and think that anyone that has a problem with they're marriage should sort that out rather than having sex behind wife/husbands back.

But each to they're own but not for us"

Same thinking as us ! We’ve had fwb couples contact us and it soon becomes apparent that one of the couple is married.

No idea why people think a stranger will have sex with them just because their partner won’t !

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I meet married men ..

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Doesn’t help if you don’t accommodate

"Obviously ignore that if you have permission. Haven't looked at your profile"

Easy for guys to say they have permission (or women) but usually as soon as they say they do and you ask for permission to contact or have contact for proof they disappear or block

WE NEVER take just their word so thats why we choose to just avoid all together

I don't care if sum1 is attached as long as they're open and honest about it in the 1st place.

Always wanted to suck off a married man.. any takers, discreet

The reality is that you have a lot against you.

You are on here as a single male and single men can have a rough time getting meets.

The cheating thing will go against you.

You can't accommodate.

Some people don't meet bisexual men.

But I give you points for being honest about your situation. Patience is very much the key here.

I prefer to meet married men as I'm married too. I dont have permission and I'm happy in my lieing and cheating fab life

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

"I'm for SINGLE only men.

Cnt abide cheating,permission or not ( then a lie to start a lie.you wouldnt know if permission is allowed)

"

How is it cheating when the wife knows ?

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm for SINGLE only men.

"

It's not really cheating if you have a permission.

I never rule put a married man cos some do have permission, but I dont mett without a phone call with the other half, though even then I actually prefer a face to face social with both of them.

That being said. I am sure there are plenty married men on here stating they are single. All I can do is try to them out

[Removed by poster at 05/03/20 20:15:26]

Aren't you all being disloyal? Permission or not

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Aren't you all being disloyal? Permission or not "

Permission means you have consent. Loyalty doesnt come into it. If she knows it's fine. Some people enjoy sharing. Why judge someone if their own wife/husband/gf or bf is fine with it?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm afraid you have a lot going against you OP. Hopefully someone you like and who understands your situation will come along soon.

I suggest you put some more appealing pics on in the meantime, because as I see it the ones you have aren't going to do you any favours!

"Aren't you all being disloyal? Permission or not

Permission means you have consent. Loyalty doesnt come into it. If she knows it's fine. Some people enjoy sharing. Why judge someone if their own wife/husband/gf or bf is fine with it?"

Still being disloyal though, they may agree to keep the other happy, loves a strange thing and whos to judge someone whos married.

i prefer a single guy.married guys cant get out at certain times because of their wife or a partner at home.and i dont want to meet them when they can get away.

"I'm afraid you have a lot going against you OP. Hopefully someone you like and who understands your situation will come along soon.

I suggest you put some more appealing pics on in the meantime, because as I see it the ones you have aren't going to do you any favours!"

Ouch

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Aren't you all being disloyal? Permission or not "

For interest, how do you define “swinging”?

For interest, how do you define “swinging”?"

I dont really believe in definition and labels, its just people from all walks of life with different interests coming together to have fun together whether attached, single or married, its a common interest.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I'm afraid you have a lot going against you OP. Hopefully someone you like and who understands your situation will come along soon.

I suggest you put some more appealing pics on in the meantime, because as I see it the ones you have aren't going to do you any favours!"

They certainly ain't gonna be used by anyone else so drop that pointless so called disclaimer that just makes you look like an internet sheep.

By *pecificman99Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Interesting points of view . Its alwaysbgoi g to be difficult as a male on here . I came to the same conclusion as some that it means there are probably more problems closer to home if your looking to play away. My wife and I are currently discussing the idea of swinging together . She is aware of the site . Hopefully she will give it a go .

"Interesting points of view . Its alwaysbgoi g to be difficult as a male on here . I came to the same conclusion as some that it means there are probably more problems closer to home if your looking to play away. My wife and I are currently discussing the idea of swinging together . She is aware of the site . Hopefully she will give it a go . "

And she knows your on here?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Permission means you have consent. Loyalty doesnt come into it. If she knows it's fine. Some people enjoy sharing. Why judge someone if their own wife/husband/gf or bf is fine with it?

Still being disloyal though, they may agree to keep the other happy, loves a strange thing and whos to judge someone whos married."

I

And some have, honest, open, happy, relationships

If both of them are happy to meet for a social and discuss all boundaries then that is good enough for me and I'll treat them like I do any couple, single, other label. Only I meet just the one half

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I suggest you put some more appealing pics on in the meantime, because as I see it the ones you have aren't going to do you any favours!

They certainly ain't gonna be used by anyone else so drop that pointless so called disclaimer that just makes you look like an internet sheep."

Double ouch!!!

Still being disloyal though, they may agree to keep the other happy, loves a strange thing and whos to judge someone whos married.I

And some have, honest, open, happy, relationships

If both of them are happy to meet for a social and discuss all boundaries then that is good enough for me and I'll treat them like I do any couple, single, other label. Only I meet just the one half "

Open, happy relationships, couples that so called swing are very lucky that they have met someone compatible in that area of life, as we all know its not very easy to find that perfect someone. Relationships arent always black and white, thats why i say who are we to judge.

They certainly ain't gonna be used by anyone else so drop that pointless so called disclaimer that just makes you look like an internet sheep.

Double ouch!!!"

Swift kick to the balls that one

"

Open, happy relationships, couples that so called swing are very lucky that they have met someone compatible in that area of life, as we all know its not very easy to find that perfect someone. Relationships arent always black and white, thats why i say who are we to judge."

Swinging does not define us we are happy with or without it our sex life away from swinging is spectacular so we see it more of a hobby but we would be happy without it if either one of us wanted to stop.

"

Open, happy relationships, couples that so called swing are very lucky that they have met someone compatible in that area of life, as we all know its not very easy to find that perfect someone. Relationships arent always black and white, thats why i say who are we to judge.

Swinging does not define us we are happy with or without it our sex life away from swinging is spectacular so we see it more of a hobby but we would be happy without it if either one of us wanted to stop."

Im not saying it defines you, just that to have it as a similar interest and be happy together with it, is something special but not every relationship is as compatible in that area of life

Yeah get that but if one likes the swinging fun and the other doesn't is it worth ending that relationship and finding someone who does??

Sorry, relationships should be about each other.

If my wife said to me i don't like it i don't want to do it or i said the same to her then in my eyes its no contest, my relationship comes first, always has always will

"Yeah get that but if one likes the swinging fun and the other doesn't is it worth ending that relationship and finding someone who does??

Sorry, relationships should be about each other.

If my wife said to me i don't like it i don't want to do it or i said the same to her then in my eyes its no contest, my relationship comes first, always has always will"

Then you get the issue of, are they on here, as from speaking to different people that seems to be an issue when people take a break etc

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Very simple, if you lie to your wife, you'll lie to me.

You'd never leave your wife, so zero point in meeting a married guy.

All I'd be getting is someone who'd lie to me, cheat on me, and disrespect me

Cheltenham

"Very simple, if you lie to your wife, you'll lie to me.

All I'd be getting is someone who'd lie to me, cheat on me, and disrespect me"

Which is fair enough if your on here looking for a full on relationship but i dont really think that its the kind of place for that. I myself got caught out in the summer, meeting someone married who even went as low as telling me they had fallen for me to all of a sudden stopping contact and next thing being owned after saying at the beginning they didnt want exclusivity

Exactly this ^^^^^^

All I'd be getting is someone who'd lie to me, cheat on me, and disrespect me

Exactly this ^^^^^^"

This could happen to anybody x

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

So many opinions on this subject,and all have merit,there are many couples on here that state no married men,yet they go to clubs etc that have single men,some say they had a great time,may have had 4,5,6 or whatever amount of men,do they ask for confirmation that they not married,your opinions appreciated

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

You’re cheating on your wife. The swinging scene does NOT want to be a part of that for the most part.

Split up with her and come back and perhaps you’ll have more chance

"So many opinions on this subject,and all have merit,there are many couples on here that state no married men,yet they go to clubs etc that have single men,some say they had a great time,may have had 4,5,6 or whatever amount of men,do they ask for confirmation that they not married,your opinions appreciated "

Was thinking the same also with regards to clubs.

Cheltenham

"So many opinions on this subject,and all have merit,there are many couples on here that state no married men,yet they go to clubs etc that have single men,some say they had a great time,may have had 4,5,6 or whatever amount of men,do they ask for confirmation that they not married,your opinions appreciated

Was thinking the same also with regards to clubs."

Well you're not really vetting them or forming a relationship.which you're kind of doing here

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There are many reasons for married partners being on Fab.

You’ve only been on 6 weeks, you need to give it more time. Perhaps now with the current Covid-19 people will be less likely to meet up.

Some people will have their own opinions about married partners being on Fab. I play with some lovely guys that are married.

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Maybe be "honest" enough to put it on your profile. But married and attached men arent my choice, or many others. Especially when the wife/er indoors doesnt know

By *heekyredsoloWoman  over a year ago

bromborough

"I meet married men .. "

Me too! Although it’s not that I hunt out a married guy...... you see I generally play in clubs so on the night a gent may or may not be honest about being attached/married and the partner does not know..... however i valve the honesty of those that say they are and for me I believe that if a guy chooses to play away that is their issue........

What happens in the club stays in the club x

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"So many opinions on this subject,and all have merit,there are many couples on here that state no married men,yet they go to clubs etc that have single men,some say they had a great time,may have had 4,5,6 or whatever amount of men,do they ask for confirmation that they not married,your opinions appreciated "

I only go to clubs with my partner and we usually arrange to meet there.

We still always ask as we have come across fb couples where 1 or both are married to other people.

I dont think married men struggle any more than single men to be honest. If its a person someone wants to meet then they will meet.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Single men struggle on fab as standard. Typically taking months to get known etc. Some have inappropriate expectations and blame their 'wooden leg', a metaphorical weakness or other issue, instead.

Most people focus on those whose preferences match them, rather than the others, who don't.

Too many people have experiences of being hurt, after a partner cheated, or know orhers who have.

Look for and learn from the many other posts from men who struggle here.

Chelmsford

So much said about married men,do couples or singles have the same criteria for married women?

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"So much said about married men,do couples or singles have the same criteria for married women?"
Personally we wouldn’t meet married men or women but married women do seem to get a easier time on here...

Chelmsford

Many many years ago,married to my first wife,we explored swinging,limited ways to contact other swingers,met from contact mags etc,

We had three mmf threesomes,first 2 were married men,had a really good time,no strings attached,last guy was single,after few meets he became obsessed with my wife,kept phoning,turning up when I was not there,became a nightmare,

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"So much said about married men,do couples or singles have the same criteria for married women?Personally we wouldn’t meet married men or women but married women do seem to get a easier time on here..."

I think that is down to numbers. The people who would not meet cheating men would probably also not meet cheating women. But women have a wider selection to pick from.

By *abswimmersMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'm married, I have been for the past 6 years. About 8 months before I got married I told my wife exactly what I was into, and that I wasn't ready to stop, I also took her to a couple of swinging clubs.

Although we didn't play as I didn't want to push her into an uncomfortable situation, she said she enjoyed it as would like to get more into it, going on the journey with me, but wanted to concentrate on the wedding first!

A few months after the wedding, I said should we try another swinging club, called chams. I was told and to quote her:

" no I will never go to one of them awful places again, all the women are bitches and the men are perverts! Not only that but I can sleep with any man I want and your lucky I have chosen to sleep with you! But if you want to do that that's fine but I won't have anything to do with it"

That was the last time we spoke about this side of my life, in fact I have never mentioned sex again!

Dose she know, considering she found a condom a couple of weeks ago. All she said was I don't know what you are doing and I don't care just don't let me find out!

I think she dose, but she just leaves me to it, as it saves her a job, So am I cheating possibly, but I never have lied to my wife about what I do, neither have I been asked!

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I prefer to meet married men as I'm married too. I dont have permission and I'm happy in my lieing and cheating fab life "

Then why have no married men written in your profile?

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

As a married man in an open relationship with a couples profile I've always been open an honest in trying to get meets but with limited success. But I think if you look for women in relationships you are more likely to get a response.

» Add a new message to this topic