FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Purchasing a strap on...

Purchasing a strap on...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im planning on buying a strap on as a post exam treat for girl on girl use (thats the plan anyway!)

Obviously you can't recommend shops/websites on the forums but im wonering if there are any particular types or materials that are best to get? Most comfortable or pleasurable etc.

Dont want to spend a fortune!

If you do know any good shops in the Bristol area then then let me know privately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eicsCouple  over a year ago

leicester

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/75486

This might help

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Whichever you decide, don't automatically assume lovehoney is best - compare the prices on the web there are quite a few sites a whole lot cheaper inc postage!! I do know that everyone will say LH but that is only because they sponsor the site and no other site can get a mention

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i can tell you with strap-ons if u want it to last and quality u pretty much pay for what u get

Looks like love honey is pretty good! And not too expensive either thanks guys

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

"Whichever you decide, don't automatically assume lovehoney is best - compare the prices on the web there are quite a few sites a whole lot cheaper inc postage!! I do know that everyone will say LH but that is only because they sponsor the site and no other site can get a mention "

I have found cheaper prices than LoveHoney in the past but even then it worth contacting them as they have price matched when asked. I prefer to use them as its possible to get cash back on purchases by using at least one of the callback and voucher sites.

hilarious-ive just been told to google sex shops in my local area really made me giggle!

i have to admit i went to a few sex shops and i had a feel and things and i found one which suited me to a tee.

and it was lilac

"hilarious-ive just been told to google sex shops in my local area really made me giggle!"

ok i know u said bristol but if u ever get chance to go to london soho there r a few shops that let u try on so u can get a feel for them with underwear on of course x

hehe i work for a mainstream underwear and sex shop-rhymes with Pan Hummers lol so get a big discount fromm them but their selection isnt great to be honest and my favourite sex shop in Bristol i can't go to anymore because i've started singing in the church choir of the church that is opposite it lol which im gutted about because it is an amazing shop and cant find any other decent local ones x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

get a disguise

"get a disguise "

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

get a strapon with a soft shatf if using on another female..hard shafts can hurt

"get a strapon with a soft shatf if using on another female..hard shafts can hurt"

thanks! Good advice x

Got mine from a well known retailer .. I LOVE IT .. also has a hidden bullet that rubs against your clit while playing so double the pleasure thing is alot of guys run a mile when i ask if they want to try .. So guess its too big .. but deff get one they are fun x

» Add a new message to this topic