FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > advice please ..

advice please ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

iv been on and off here for the past 2 years.. i go to parties, meets, clubs,im single and enjoying it. but over the past year i meet with a guy from here we meet at least once maybe twice a week, we text a lot and chat at least an hour every other day on the phone. thing is i dont just like him i really like him! hes really attractive great in the bedroom.. we can discuss all the topics in the world for hours... i cant tell him this as it may change things ... do i carry on seeing him ... or is it now time for me to get off fab and find a partner..i would like to be in a relationship iv been single 5 years! im never going to find partner/boyfriend while im here and having all my needs seen to!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

that a tough one you need to be honest with the guy and be prepared to cut the strings if he not feeling the same way Hun it hard i not long out of a relationship with a guy and now i just want fun need to know sex isnt going to cause heart attacks ( last one did ) so im here for fun and i detach myself from getting attached it no way easy but you got to bite bullet and deal with what ever happens

gl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"iv been on and off here for the past 2 years.. i go to parties, meets, clubs,im single and enjoying it. but over the past year i meet with a guy from here we meet at least once maybe twice a week, we text a lot and chat at least an hour every other day on the phone. thing is i dont just like him i really like him! hes really attractive great in the bedroom.. we can discuss all the topics in the world for hours... i cant tell him this as it may change things ... do i carry on seeing him ... or is it now time for me to get off fab and find a partner..i would like to be in a relationship iv been single 5 years! im never going to find partner/boyfriend while im here and having all my needs seen to!! "

You may be surprised but he may feel as you do,and if so then you get the best of both worlds, swinging and a new partner

difficult one

everyone will have their own opinions on this and the rights and wrongs of falling for someone you meet thro swinging

Personally i dont think its right to put something like that on someone you meet for no strings fun, i had it once a couple of years ago where i fell for a guy i met off here, really shocked me to be honest cause its not something i thought i would ever do but it happened, however i didnt tell him as i didnt feel it was right to nor did i want him thinking i was some kind of wierdo bunny boiler, because in not, i just told him i didnt want to meet him anymore as i knew the more i met him the more id want him so thought it best to just cut off all ties

Some will say go with your heart, some will say its not right to fall for someone you meet for no strings sex, but only you know whats really right for you

The worse he can say is he dont feel the same so its wether you want to take a risk x

"iv been on and off here for the past 2 years.. i go to parties, meets, clubs,im single and enjoying it. but over the past year i meet with a guy from here we meet at least once maybe twice a week, we text a lot and chat at least an hour every other day on the phone. thing is i dont just like him i really like him! hes really attractive great in the bedroom.. we can discuss all the topics in the world for hours... i cant tell him this as it may change things ... do i carry on seeing him ... or is it now time for me to get off fab and find a partner..i would like to be in a relationship iv been single 5 years! im never going to find partner/boyfriend while im here and having all my needs seen to!!

You may be surprised but he may feel as you do,and if so then you get the best of both worlds, swinging and a new partner"

me and Jen met through here. neither of us started out wanting a relationship, but we found ourselves in love. we have been together for over a year and live together. we swing occasionally at parties and are very happy. we would not be where we are if we did not fess up how we felt about each other. it was weird to say so at first because we met through swinging after a meet via Fab. i am glad we took that plunge

yeah i dont wana put it on him and him think im a bunny boiler , then again being friends aint going to work, i think its best i just say.. im moving on as nsa is no longer for me i want something more and the more i see him the more i want him .. bit harsh but its gotta be done .. i think

If u put it exactly like that then he could get the hint and open up - good luck

Awww .... you know what I would do

You have to tell him how you feel because life is too short not to. If he doesn't want things to change then at least you will know and you won't think down the line ' wonder what'

Good luck with whatever you choose to do - I know how you feel but I promise one thing not knowing is worse than telling someone how you feel xxx

Lol hahahaha, Here's a first! Me, advice. Now promise you'll take it! Right sit back and slip on the bean filled wellies, Ok! Ignore your feelings. Fuck him into submission. Don't fuck him directly, let him know and fuck everybody else. Then gauge his pain and watch him come crying on one knee. Resist the temptation too prolongue his suffering for being out of touch with his feelings. Adorne the sexy outfit and brand your man with a healthy fucking. If this fails and your desperate, come see me

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I think you should tell him because he may feel the same and if you don't you will always wonder.

Lisa

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"iv been on and off here for the past 2 years.. i go to parties, meets, clubs,im single and enjoying it. but over the past year i meet with a guy from here we meet at least once maybe twice a week, we text a lot and chat at least an hour every other day on the phone. thing is i dont just like him i really like him! hes really attractive great in the bedroom.. we can discuss all the topics in the world for hours... i cant tell him this as it may change things ... do i carry on seeing him ... or is it now time for me to get off fab and find a partner..i would like to be in a relationship iv been single 5 years! im never going to find partner/boyfriend while im here and having all my needs seen to!! "

Do you need to get off fab...it sounds to me like you have found the person you want to have a more exclusive relationship with?

If you know him then presumably you know his attitudes towards having a partner, if you are seeing him as regularly as you do and in not just for sex, you mention the great conversation) it sounds like he is in many ways willing to fill the boyfriend shaped hole you have decided exists.

Why this thread is not about telling him you have feelings for him is a question only you can answer, but it is one worth thinking about.

That amount of contact is erring more towards a relationship than swinging partners in my opinion.

Tell him, what have you got to lose. What if is a terrible emotion to live with.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I met a guy and very quickly developed very deep feelings.

What I didn't know was he felt the same.

I was about to end it when he said he had something to tell me, yep he'd fallen for me as well.

If you are thinking of ending it anyway, tell hom the truth why. As others have said you may be surprised

Good luck hun and hope it turns out well for you

hummm think i will tell him how i feel.. he will either run a mile or tell me he feels the same way ... will do it now before i change my mind!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Is it just me or am I missing something - as he is a Fab member isn't there a good chance he will read this thread anyway

"Is it just me or am I missing something - as he is a Fab member isn't there a good chance he will read this thread anyway "
Thinking the same.

"Is it just me or am I missing something - as he is a Fab member isn't there a good chance he will read this thread anyway Thinking the same."
Maybe that's the point!

"hummm think i will tell him how i feel.. he will either run a mile or tell me he feels the same way ... will do it now before i change my mind! "

Good luck xxx

i would just come out and tell him,i did with Ad ,if i never said what i felt we wouldn't be together now and getting married next year.

good luck

sam x

He may not read this if he doesn't come into the forums

And maybe posting it in here for him to see ( if that was the case) was an easier way for her to broach the subject

xx

"Is it just me or am I missing something - as he is a Fab member isn't there a good chance he will read this thread anyway "

No he never reads the forum he only looks on fab about once a month if that.

hexham

just remember i love you is a statement, not a demand, never say it expecting reciprocation and whatever happens you will be ok.

"Is it just me or am I missing something - as he is a Fab member isn't there a good chance he will read this thread anyway Thinking the same."

I have been on Fab for a year now and have only, in the last month, started looking into the forums. Perhaps he's a virgin....a forum one!!!

well i did it i told him ..i suggested seeing less of each other .. i asked him to agree..he agreed, then i though why drag it out and get hurt in the end! so i said might aswell stop it now .. everything was good till feelings got in the way ..he agreed ... and that was that ....

hexham

"well i did it i told him ..i suggested seeing less of each other .. i asked him to agree..he agreed, then i though why drag it out and get hurt in the end! so i said might aswell stop it now .. everything was good till feelings got in the way ..he agreed ... and that was that .... "

still confused...why didnt you tell him hoe you felt and see if he felt the same?

Why wasn't you open and honest with him!

Surely if you can talk to him about anything for hours you could have told him how you felt?

By *laphe1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"yeah i dont wana put it on him and him think im a bunny boiler , then again being friends aint going to work, i think its best i just say.. im moving on as nsa is no longer for me i want something more and the more i see him the more i want him .. bit harsh but its gotta be done .. i think "

If you dont ask you dont get simples

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Why wasn't you open and honest with him!

Surely if you can talk to him about anything for hours you could have told him how you felt?

"

I don't think I could take the rejection if I'm honest .... I reckon if he wants me he will come get me .. If things are meant to be they will be ... X

"I don't think I could take the rejection if I'm honest .... I reckon if he wants me he will come get me .. If things are meant to be they will be ... X"

no you should have told him!

We all know what men are like when it comes to making the first move! And what did you have to lose if you were going to end it anyway!

Not wanting to sound harsh.....but you did bottle it!!!!

Why didn't you tell him.you had feelings for him? Ring him up and tell him now......you will regret it otherwise!

Agree, ring him up!! You told him that it was over and that he should agree... he just agreed because you told him to!

If what you want is a partner and to keep swinging, or if you want just him.... just tell him. You've 'lost' him as a mate anyway right now so nothing to lose.

Men just don't take hints, ever. Please tell him what you think! xx

hexham

"I don't think I could take the rejection if I'm honest .... I reckon if he wants me he will come get me .. If things are meant to be they will be ... X"

hmmm....playing games rarely works...you may have just lost a good thing

if it was meant to be....hate that phrase...relationships take work.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"well i did it i told him ..i suggested seeing less of each other .. i asked him to agree..he agreed, then i though why drag it out and get hurt in the end! so i said might aswell stop it now .. everything was good till feelings got in the way ..he agreed ... and that was that .... "

so after telling us all what you wanted... you told him the opposite! sorry... but WTF!!!

sorry... i have two words for you.... mind games!!!

so what was suppose to happen.. some sort of jedi mind trick.. let me let you into a secret...

us men aren't really that good mindreaders!!! so if you had told him.. erm... lets say.....the truth!...it may have ended up differently...

hexham

"well i did it i told him ..i suggested seeing less of each other .. i asked him to agree..he agreed, then i though why drag it out and get hurt in the end! so i said might aswell stop it now .. everything was good till feelings got in the way ..he agreed ... and that was that ....

so after telling us all what you wanted... you told him the opposite! sorry... but WTF!!!

sorry... i have two words for you.... mind games!!!

so what was suppose to happen.. some sort of jedi mind trick.. let me let you into a secret...

us men aren't really that good mindreaders!!! so if you had told him.. erm... lets say.....the truth!...it may have ended up differently...

"

i am very suspicious of the reasons for posting now...call me a cynic but something all through doesnt ring true .

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

we blokes suck at hints... you messed that un up! should have asked him how he felt about "takin your relationship to the next level" or somethin

» Add a new message to this topic