FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meet mishaps lol!

Meet mishaps lol!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just had a meet and at the end the guy cudnt find his shoes. My chihuahua had carried them Both upstairs and spent the meet happily chewing them up. Omg so mortified!! Pls cheer me up by telling me your most embarrassing comedy meet mishaps guys! Xxx mel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well my best one so far was someone who was speeding her tits off at the meet and turned out to be on witness protection and the ex girlfriend of a notorious serial killer I didn't go back for seconds! lol

I farted after a seriously hot session! On a second meet, 6 months later he's still teasing the arse of me about it

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"I farted after a seriously hot session! On a second meet, 6 months later he's still teasing the arse of me about it

"

Ha Ha!!

On another site. We had the very unfortunate experience of a single fem letting go a bit too much. She squirted and simultaneously excreted all over our new sheets then carried on as if nothing had happened and did it again. Had to bleach the sheets and the smell is a lingering memory .....needless to say we didn't meet her again and have unfortunately been teased ever since by some good friends.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Think I would have rolled up the sheets and given them to her .. and maybe suggested she replace them with new.

few years ago traveled to manchester to meet a cpl. We went up to bedroom where mrs was wanking us both off at once. Her hand was covered with blood and she thought her finger was bleeding. In fact her sharp nail had cut end of my cock and the high blood pressure meant wouldnt stop lol.

southampton

"On another site. We had the very unfortunate experience of a single fem letting go a bit too much. She squirted and simultaneously excreted all over our new sheets then carried on as if nothing had happened and did it again. Had to bleach the sheets and the smell is a lingering memory .....needless to say we didn't meet her again and have unfortunately been teased ever since by some good friends. "

Oooo !!!! Nasty!!!!!

"Think I would have rolled up the sheets and given them to her .. and maybe suggested she replace them with new. "

if I had done something like that I would have died, am thinking my fart wasn't so bad

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Think I would have rolled up the sheets and given them to her .. and maybe suggested she replace them with new.

if I had done something like that I would have died, am thinking my fart wasn't so bad "

Certain activities carry the risk of farting afterwards, so I'm always surprised if guys react badly if they've triggered it!!

"Think I would have rolled up the sheets and given them to her .. and maybe suggested she replace them with new.

if I had done something like that I would have died, am thinking my fart wasn't so bad

Certain activities carry the risk of farting afterwards, so I'm always surprised if guys react badly if they've triggered it!! "

Fanny farts r acceptable but not a smelly arse fart, we hadn't been there

It was more teaseing due to my mortification lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Friend of mine met a couple at his home. He said the husband left skid marks all over his sheets!

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"Certain activities carry the risk of farting afterwards, so I'm always surprised if guys react badly if they've triggered it!! "

If two or more people are in the same room for an hour, two, more, then sooner or later one of them is going to fart no matter what you're doing. But there is such a thing as tact and discretion...

I met a lady once who had a wadge of loo roll stuck up her flu. My juices kinda dried up at that point

southampton

"Certain activities carry the risk of farting afterwards, so I'm always surprised if guys react badly if they've triggered it!!

If two or more people are in the same room for an hour, two, more, then sooner or later one of them is going to fart no matter what you're doing. But there is such a thing as tact and discretion...

"

I once needed to fart, so I tactfully took myself into the bathroom at this guys house. To my surprise he followed me in and said he wanted to watch me pee. It was too late by then, I had to let it go so he got more than he bargained for.

Certain activities carry the risk of farting afterwards, so I'm always surprised if guys react badly if they've triggered it!!

It was more teaseing due to my mortification lol "

actually this is a side effect of hard doggie sex too so he may have caused it x

It was more teaseing due to my mortification lol

actually this is a side effect of hard doggie sex too so he may have caused it x"

Well I never, we do that a lot, I will point his nose in the direction of this thread lol

» Add a new message to this topic