FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDon12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Halesowen

Hey guys, struggling to get much contact from anyone. Been here almost a year now and still no luck, any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Are you asking for profile advice? (forum rule we have to ask)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just wait tho ive been here for a wile..but as you must know theres 100000000000 men and only a few women in a way...just keep trying without messaging the same person over and over and over...

"Hey guys, struggling to get much contact from anyone. Been here almost a year now and still no luck, any ideas?"

Think it might be a bad time for now, to meet anyone new... Maybe in a few weeks.

Whilst on here though, I can recommend the chatrooms and see if someone wants to chat in there then privately once you've found a connection x

Good luck x

By *ittyscottCouple  over a year ago

LANCASHIRE

You need a face pic really. Most girls wont reply if you dont have one

"You need a face pic really. Most girls wont reply if you dont have one "

Or a different body part picture.. no avatar and one cock picture is not gonna get much interest on here.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

What do you think the problem is?

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"You need a face pic really. Most girls wont reply if you dont have one

Or a different body part picture.. no avatar and one cock picture is not gonna get much interest on here."

This

Don’t worry 95% of guys fail on here. The big thing is guys think it’s going to be sex is strangers and swinging is so much more. The social side of it is just as much, if not more important. Get yourself to clubs and socials when they start back up. We won’t take a chance on an unknown quantity. We like people who have a proven understanding of swinging, so we read their verifications to see. Many are like that. So you’re best Chance is getting out to socials and getting some verifications so people can see you are a swinger and not a guy looking to get his leg over.

"Hey guys, struggling to get much contact from anyone. Been here almost a year now and still no luck, any ideas?"

Keep at pal I just post on forums and give my truest reply, make sure you read profiles propley and don't contact every person that's online that night. That's what I done wrong change my ways and got responses, but remember pal most people get flooded with messages

» Add a new message to this topic