FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can somebody please give me tips about my profile?

Can somebody please give me tips about my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey Guys

So ive joined this website and although I have sent a few messages and had a few replies, i have had no luck in meeting anybody. I would really appriciate any advice anybody could give me on improving my profile, as i am new to all this

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks good.

Dont beat around the bush

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

you're young...that will be against u for many...

The profile...reads like a dating site...yes ppl make friends here but they are here to fuck...doing charity work makes u a good guy, doesnt make you a good shag

Spot on to the above!

Man in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

Hey

So im 22 and im living in edinburgh for the year. Im a decent guy, involved in many clubs and societies, and travelled alot

I'm quite an outgoing person, id consider myself quite popular, fairly active as i enjoy swimming and doing exercise classes (although i may not be the skinniest person in the world, i am rectifying this). I dont want to sound like im blowing my own trumpet but I reckon im a pretty nice guy, I went to tanzania a few years to go to do some charity work, and im always helping my friends out!

Pretty open minded, so im up for anything Interests include playing the guitar, swimming, going for walks and cooking!

This is not miss world, charity work, look you may well be a nice guy and do this and that for charity, and I am sure we will all love you for it, but be real, blowing your own trumpet, come on. Tanzania, is that near to London. Play the guitar, are you going to serenade my Mrs whilst I am fucking her, oh there is an idea hiring a guy to sing and play guitar whilst fucking my mrs, hmmm sure she would love that, might drown out the screams Nope you need ot seriously look at your profile and tweek it somewhat. Albeit I am sure you are a very, very nice guy your profile comes across as some drama queen who is saving the world form hunger and famine. This is a swinging site, treat it as such......

Peace and love the Swinging way xxxxxx

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hi from my point and that's just mine does not mean it right or wrong. Yes your far to young I think you have to many details about what a good guy you are I'm almost waiting to hear about your parents. You have so many interest down on your profile why not chat about them ? Also I would change the pic you look a bit to eager and for me like your d*unk but hey must say well done for having a pic up. There will be someone out there for you but sorry your not my type wish you good luck.

By *unstuffMan  over a year ago

Warrington/Edinburgh

"Hey Guys

So ive joined this website and although I have sent a few messages and had a few replies, i have had no luck in meeting anybody. I would really appriciate any advice anybody could give me on improving my profile, as i am new to all this

Thanks"

Problems...

Your profile reads like a contact or dating ad.

Sorry man..

Your pic looks like you taken something up your nose..(PM me) lmao

Your young dumb and full of cum..(bastard)

But apart from that... you've got every chance...

Truthfully, the best way to start meeting people is social's.

Gets the ball rolling..

Good luck

Funstuff

Thanks guys!

I thought my profile did read a bit too date profiley. And I will also change the picture.

I appreciate the help

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well... if the update that's there now is better.... It must have been really bad before

Forum Mod

I looked before I read the thread and thought you gotta be taking the piss

Haha

I decided to delete the info for now, to be honest i have no idea how to rewrite it without sounding like a dating advert!

Ill get round to updating it properly when i have the time!

just describe your looks, and maybe say the sort of things you have done before without going into too much detail and keep it short and sweet

theres not too much point right about how much a good guy etc you are because that should be something others say about you, or that it comes accross in your messages by the way you talk to them.

Hey

Ive updated it (finally), again would appreciate what you think of the new profile.

I've also deleted the picture, will that work against me at all or not? Ill send a pic obviously on request

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

There are no perfect profiles on here.

Saying you are up for anything sounds a bit desperate in my view. Other views are available

The lack of a picture would be a big mark against you for me.

Best of luck with it, whatever you do will appeal to someone and turn someone else off. I've just gone for humour in mine, as I think we all need to be a comedian to be on here, or a clown, anyway

"Hey

Ive updated it (finally), again would appreciate what you think of the new profile.

I've also deleted the picture, will that work against me at all or not? Ill send a pic obviously on request"

of course it works against you, people like to be able to see who they are looking at without having to resort to looking at pictures in messages.

people often will look at your profile before even deciding if to open your message or not. and if they see no public pics then they may not even open your message tbh

"Hey

I've also deleted the picture, will that work against me at all or not? Ill send a pic obviously on request

of course it works against you, people like to be able to see who they are looking at without having to resort to looking at pictures in messages.

people often will look at your profile before even deciding if to open your message or not. and if they see no public pics then they may not even open your message tbh"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic