FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > check my profile

check my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like some feedback on my profile cos im finding this site hard bloody work...be gentle guys ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *likeVKblindsMan  over a year ago

Limehouse

Maybe a bit about what turns you on? What your not into? What sort of meets you prefer?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right.

It doesn't tell us anything about what you're looking for or what you can offer. But it does come across, sorry to say, as something of a rant.

I understand this has probably come out of frustration but...would you buy Coke beacuse their advert was a whinge about how dare Pepsi produce such a similar product, how rude, we're much better etc? No, you want to hear why Coke is the drink for you - and likewise people want to hear about what a good time they're going to have with you due to shared interests and your charming personality

Oh, also - spell check it. People are often more forgiving in messages but poor spelling etc in a profile is offputting for many because you have time to put more effort into getting it spot on.

"Oh, also - spell check it. People are often more forgiving in messages but poor spelling etc in a profile is offputting for many because you have time to put more effort into getting it spot on. "
thanks giys it is very hard for single men due to the large numbets it seems if u havnt got a 6 pack and look like something out of a boyband ya got no chance lol

"Oh, also - spell check it. People are often more forgiving in messages but poor spelling etc in a profile is offputting for many because you have time to put more effort into getting it spot on. thanks giys it is very hard for single men due to the large numbets it seems if u havnt got a 6 pack and look like something out of a boyband ya got no chance lol "

Totally disagree and if this is the attitude you're using in messages I can see why you might be having a few problems.

I have been on the scene as a single and part of a couple for 6 years now and have seen men with all sorts of body shapes and of all levels of attractiveness (eye of the beholder remember) being very successful.

At the end of the day it's down to attitude, effort and personality.

Can you get to clubs or socials at all?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

negative whiney and full of more chips than a fish shop on a friday night.

i could analyse it line by line, but it would take more time than i am willing to devote given that i am 99% certain you wont change a word.

Lets just say as profiles go its pretty much a how not to write one.

"negative whiney and full of more chips than a fish shop on a friday night.

i could analyse it line by line, but it would take more time than i am willing to devote given that i am 99% certain you wont change a word.

Lets just say as profiles go its pretty much a how not to write one. "

lol well you seem to have judged me already im trying different things thats all and wouldnt be on the forum asking for comments if i was just gonna keep it that would be a total waste of time wouldnt it ...and its how the person reading it interpretates it dont think iv spelt that right ha in fact im getting more feedback off people with that on my profile than what i had on before so im sorry your wrong and you,v misjudged me

For me it would be the middle photo that turned me off-the sports stripes-i dont know what it is about those kind of clothes but they just put me off straight away :P nice body though

Our opinion, and it is just our opinion is that your profile does read like more of a rant, than who you are or what you are about.

On this site it is about standing out, and agree with some of the comments already made, re - meeting etc.

We really go for a person who is respectful right from the off, and sells themselves, with a bit of humour, just shows us that they are a normal fun person to know. The initial impression is one that will always last. You are right it is very hard for single guys, to get noticed and get meets, but not impossible. If you rant on in your profile, then people who do take the time to read it, will immediately get the impression that you are someone who just likes to moan on and on, and just wants to get his end away, but is pissed off cause he isn't doing it.

Read through lots of profiles and see what people are saying, how they describe themselves, take from that things that stand out to you, and perhaps adapt the same approach. It will never be perfect, cause you cannot please everyone all of the time, but you need to target the people who you are interested in, therefore what will appeal to them.

Profiles are a work in progress, pretty much most of the time. We tweak ours quite a bit, only cause there are other things that we think of that we think we want to put into it. Anyway good luck and am sure you will get there.

Peace and Love the Swingers Way. xxxx

"Our opinion, and it is just our opinion is that your profile does read like more of a rant, than who you are or what you are about.

On this site it is about standing out, and agree with some of the comments already made, re - meeting etc.

We really go for a person who is respectful right from the off, and sells themselves, with a bit of humour, just shows us that they are a normal fun person to know. The initial impression is one that will always last. You are right it is very hard for single guys, to get noticed and get meets, but not impossible. If you rant on in your profile, then people who do take the time to read it, will immediately get the impression that you are someone who just likes to moan on and on, and just wants to get his end away, but is pissed off cause he isn't doing it.

Read through lots of profiles and see what people are saying, how they describe themselves, take from that things that stand out to you, and perhaps adapt the same approach. It will never be perfect, cause you cannot please everyone all of the time, but you need to target the people who you are interested in, therefore what will appeal to them.

Profiles are a work in progress, pretty much most of the time. We tweak ours quite a bit, only cause there are other things that we think of that we think we want to put into it. Anyway good luck and am sure you will get there.

Peace and Love the Swingers Way. xxxx "

thanks guys very well said

My opinion is you sound moody as hell

"Oh, also - spell check it. People are often more forgiving in messages but poor spelling etc in a profile is offputting for many because you have time to put more effort into getting it spot on. thanks giys it is very hard for single men due to the large numbets it seems if u havnt got a 6 pack and look like something out of a boyband ya got no chance lol "

To be honest that post just re-inforces the negative attitude that comes across in your profile.

And you are wrong. I'm not close to having a six pack, wouldn't describe myself as conventionally good looking (though equally I am far from bad looking), and I do more than alright on here. Probably down to attitude.

hexham

Lets just say as profiles go its pretty much a how not to write one. lol well you seem to have judged me already im trying different things thats all and wouldnt be on the forum asking for comments if i was just gonna keep it that would be a total waste of time wouldnt it ...and its how the person reading it interpretates it dont think iv spelt that right ha in fact im getting more feedback off people with that on my profile than what i had on before so im sorry your wrong and you,v misjudged me "

not sure why you highlighted me when everyone else said the same...

just reinforces you are one to stay clear of in my opinion.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Lets just say as profiles go its pretty much a how not to write one. "

I would have written this.

We're here for fun, sorry you don't sound like fun at all.

I prefer people who's glass is always half full

Lets just say as profiles go its pretty much a how not to write one. lol well you seem to have judged me already im trying different things thats all and wouldnt be on the forum asking for comments if i was just gonna keep it that would be a total waste of time wouldnt it ...and its how the person reading it interpretates it dont think iv spelt that right ha in fact im getting more feedback off people with that on my profile than what i had on before so im sorry your wrong and you,v misjudged me

not sure why you highlighted me when everyone else said the same...

likewise and i didnt highlight u i was just responded to your comment lol and every one hasnt judged me like have thats all your just thinking negative ...

just reinforces you are one to stay clear of in my opinion."

Well after direct contact I can assure you all your comments are spot on!

""my loss"" apparently!

"Well after direct contact I can assure you all your comments are spot on!

""my loss"" apparently! "

lmao....

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

I know feck all about profiles

hexham

oh arent we poor women so unlucky to be missing such a catch

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

This may cover some aspects of what's been touched on, and it's great that you're open to hearing and responding to what other members perceive. And it is only our perception, all advice is not an enforcement order for anyone, it's merely being supportive.

I noticed your opening line is 'We are all on here for the same reason meet people make freinds and have hot sex, lol so why are people on here so rude'

I'd refocus your opening statement to be something that is positively about you, rather than others, or a generalisation. You'll likely capture or lose interest in the first few moments of someone looking at your profile, so think of it as similar to an advert, where headlines grab and sustain interest.

I'd encourage you to have a range of body aspects shown in your photos, including your cock, if you feel comfortable with this - it is what will ultimately be enjoyed by your partners - though tons of cock material isn't needed. As you've shown a face pic, perhaps consider what someone has fed back, as they weren't too enamoured with that particular one, and use an alternative instead.

Overall, there is every reason why you can be successful on Fab, it's just that it takes time, and sometimes needs a thick skin, to ride the disappointments or lack of progress. As you become more established, with verifications etc, and get to know more people, it will be worthwhile, as long as the people you want match those who want you.

Perhaps update us, if you modify your profile, and then get additional feedback? I'm happy to help with any spelling/proofreading. Good luck!!

""my loss"" apparently!

oh arent we poor women so unlucky to be missing such a catch "

**sobbing uncontrollably**

To be fair mate I'd say I'm less attractive then a large percentage of guys on here but that makes no difference.

You're not gonna get far by moaning anyway!

I prefer a good sense of humour, positive attitude and personality over looks everytime

""my loss"" apparently!

oh arent we poor women so unlucky to be missing such a catch "

haha

You say in your profile you have a good sense of humour which you may well do but you come across as aggressive not funny. No sign of humour...sorry

hexham

"You say in your profile you have a good sense of humour which you may well do but you come across as aggressive not funny. No sign of humour...sorry "

hey he puts ha ha after comments from women in the same area he is, who jst might have been willing to chat and give him some pointers...so proof he has a great sense of humour

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

trust me i don't have a 6 pack... and don't look like anything out of a boyband....

I am a great believer in that beyond anyone else can help you, firstly you have to all you can help yourself...

and by looking at the way you have answered other peoples criticism.. you aren't doing that in the slightest!

are you putting your best foot forward in the profile... not at all...

other than all the moaning what seperates you from anyone else out there...

its suppose to be fun, why would anyone want to meet someone who's glass is always half empty....

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Quelle...surprise!

""my loss"" apparently!

Quelle...surprise! "

http://www.fabswingers.com/profile/jay.sh I dont know how to use this just hopingto get more people interested in my profile for a meet

wow ,,, i thought my spelling and grammar was bad

Does anyone have any ideas for some new pics for me?

» Add a new message to this topic