Lots mate...Sorry..

Too many cock pics...

"I" this.."I" that "I" the other..

Get my drift..

_unstuff

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

FFS! Try acting on some of the advice you've already had.

You keep posting look at me threads and getting a very lukewarm response. Take the hint.

Stop starting the same thread over and over and join in with the rest of the forum. Add to it, engage, discuss, through in a joke or quip,

You're obviously not going to change your profile that much since you had suggestions about your avatar and its still the same so why would anyone offer you more advice for you not to take?

Many of the forumites are regulars and you are not increasing the pool of people likely to play with you you are decreasing it by attention seeking.

This is a community and you are setting yourself up to be the oddbod who gets naked and shouts look at me when attention is elsewhere - and no-one ever blinks an eye when the local exhibitionist starts up!

I know I'm being harsh but you've had the polite versions and you haven't paid attention.

The forum always needs new blood (lurkers take note and post!) but join in. You may get some hazing, theres lots of sarcasm to be had, and on quiet days it can get deliciously silly. But theres also support and good advice and often just another voice to connect with when the world is empty.

So stop dissing and start joining!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic