FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting needy to quickly

Getting needy to quickly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you deal with it? I feel mean to ignore them until they (hopefully) got it sorted or do you just say 'easy tiger' etc and if it's the same just cut it off? I'm too soft for my own good lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely the second one. Although I would be more brutal than easy tiger :P

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why the angst?

Don't really understand your problem.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Why the angst?

Don't really understand your problem."

i may be being thick here, the post doesnt help but im struggling too...

op...do u mean ppl get needy here...

Then choose better, its not a dating site.

Yeah sorry I meant speaking to people on here, getting on well then they suddenly turn very needy. Wondered what was the nicest way to say back off...

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Yeah sorry I meant speaking to people on here, getting on well then they suddenly turn very needy. Wondered what was the nicest way to say back off..."

ahhh you want wining and dining with the full romance

as said above wrong site

Nooo not at all lol I think I must just attract them lol nevermind

hexham

"Yeah sorry I meant speaking to people on here, getting on well then they suddenly turn very needy. Wondered what was the nicest way to say back off..."

you say i am not looking for a relationship...you are being needy, im not interested...if it keeps happening look at the signals you are giving out.

"Yeah sorry I meant speaking to people on here, getting on well then they suddenly turn very needy. Wondered what was the nicest way to say back off...

you say i am not looking for a relationship...you are being needy, im not interested...if it keeps happening look at the signals you are giving out."

Thanks will do

"Yeah sorry I meant speaking to people on here, getting on well then they suddenly turn very needy. Wondered what was the nicest way to say back off...

you say i am not looking for a relationship...you are being needy, im not interested...if it keeps happening look at the signals you are giving out.

Thanks will do "

Are you serious sorry to be blunt your 24 quote in a sexless marriage and you are on here WTF.

hexham

Thanks will do

Are you serious sorry to be blunt your 24 quote in a sexless marriage and you are on here WTF."

didnt check the profile...but its consistent behaviour, no balls in the marriage, no balls here

We all have different lives didn't post to have my profile blasted I have verifications so i obviously do but that's not the point was just asking a question sorry to have been out of order

This is a swingers site not ooh lets cheat on my partner site doh.

How do we know the OP hasn't the consent of her husband to partake in extra-marital sexual relations with others? I ask as I cannot see the OPs profile, but it is just as likely that the op and husband have agreed to this but for her satisfaction and without his involvement?

"How do you deal with it? I feel mean to ignore them until they (hopefully) got it sorted or do you just say 'easy tiger' etc and if it's the same just cut it off? I'm too soft for my own good lol "

What do you mean by needy? Texting/ calling/ mailing all the time? Depends on what they are doing really. All blokes are 'needy' when they are horny. As soon as they 'sort it' (play/ have a wank) all of a sudden they disappear and you don't hear from them until they are horny again!

"How do you deal with it? I feel mean to ignore them until they (hopefully) got it sorted or do you just say 'easy tiger' etc and if it's the same just cut it off? I'm too soft for my own good lol

What do you mean by needy? Texting/ calling/ mailing all the time? Depends on what they are doing really. All blokes are 'needy' when they are horny. As soon as they 'sort it' (play/ have a wank) all of a sudden they disappear and you don't hear from them until they are horny again! "

That about sums it up perfectly.

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

"How do you deal with it? I feel mean to ignore them until they (hopefully) got it sorted or do you just say 'easy tiger' etc and if it's the same just cut it off? I'm too soft for my own good lol

What do you mean by needy? Texting/ calling/ mailing all the time? Depends on what they are doing really. All blokes are 'needy' when they are horny. As soon as they 'sort it' (play/ have a wank) all of a sudden they disappear and you don't hear from them until they are horny again! "

Woman you know you're shit... RESPECT!

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 08:24:47]

Like the poster said above-I've found that the neediness tends to vanish as soon as the horniness does! If someone is annoying you, then tell them politely it's a swinging site not a dating site, you're not looking for an exclusive relationship and that you're finding their level of contact etc a bit suffocating so please back off. If that doesn't work block, delete and ignore them. Good luck. Ms

hexham

"How do we know the OP hasn't the consent of her husband to partake in extra-marital sexual relations with others? I ask as I cannot see the OPs profile, but it is just as likely that the op and husband have agreed to this but for her satisfaction and without his involvement? "

Well the fact she said she was here without his knowledge shoots that idea out of the water....

But its the age that saddens me, at 24 you have your whole life ahead of you....grab it and live it....if you cant then, you wont ever...

Seriously OP, being here isnt the answer, i am not condemning you...i feel so sad u cant see that this isnt the way to be...you need to find a way to haev the strength to talk with your husband,i sense you avoid confrontation, that is not going to lead to happiness in the long run.

"How do we know the OP hasn't the consent of her husband to partake in extra-marital sexual relations with others? I ask as I cannot see the OPs profile, but it is just as likely that the op and husband have agreed to this but for her satisfaction and without his involvement?

Well the fact she said she was here without his knowledge shoots that idea out of the water....

But its the age that saddens me, at 24 you have your whole life ahead of you....grab it and live it....if you cant then, you wont ever...

Seriously OP, being here isnt the answer, i am not condemning you...i feel so sad u cant see that this isnt the way to be...you need to find a way to haev the strength to talk with your husband,i sense you avoid confrontation, that is not going to lead to happiness in the long run."

+1 could'nt agree more Jem

» Add a new message to this topic