FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Older ladies

Older ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love older ladies but find it hard to meet on here if I go out to town I generally get chatting to older ladies anyone else have same problem? Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Without knowing what kind of message you are sending it's difficult to say - however often when guys struggle to get replies to messages it's not just their messages that is the problem it's one of the following things:

Profile - is it detailed and reflects your personality and tells the reader about you and what you are looking for? Does it stand out or is it just generic and like loads of other profiles?

Pics - are they imaginative and creative that tease and tantalise or just a series of cock pics?

Expectations - are they set correctly? Or too high?

Attitude - is it set right?

Approach - is it one that works or one that reflects too high expectations and a bad attitude?

So have a think about those and make adjustments where necessary, it won't guarantee a thing but it will improve your experience

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

"Without knowing what kind of message you are sending it's difficult to say - however often when guys struggle to get replies to messages it's not just their messages that is the problem it's one of the following things:

Profile - is it detailed and reflects your personality and tells the reader about you and what you are looking for? Does it stand out or is it just generic and like loads of other profiles?

Pics - are they imaginative and creative that tease and tantalise or just a series of cock pics?

Expectations - are they set correctly? Or too high?

Attitude - is it set right?

Approach - is it one that works or one that reflects too high expectations and a bad attitude?

So have a think about those and make adjustments where necessary, it won't guarantee a thing but it will improve your experience "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Now is the ideal time to make connections on here. To really put the time and effort in to talking to the people you'd eventually like to meet. I don't know what age group specifically you're interested in but generally older women prefer a man who will engage in many levels rather than just one. There are exceptions of course.

» Add a new message to this topic