FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why are some people so nasty

Why are some people so nasty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a message from someone who said she know's who I am and is going to let my hubby know I've been meeting up with other people, She's unhappy cause I met up with someone she meet a few months back, Why are some people like this,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

cos they are twats

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jealousy is called the green eyed monster for a good reason.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"cos they are twats "

what she said

bacause she thinks she can get away with it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was very abusive I have reported her and blocked her, I have hidden my profile, but its put me off now, so I think I will be deleting my profile

"cos they are twats "

^^ that

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

That is one of the reasons people hide their friends and verifications.. beacuse they get stalked .. people get jealous if someone they regard as their own...

marrieds get sh*t for playing away without spouses knowledge here anyway..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Was very abusive I have reported her and blocked her, I have hidden my profile, but its put me off now, so I think I will be deleting my profile "

you're choice but i think she s calling your bluff and if you delete she will win.

mind you (just for balance, as if this was a married bloke posting this type of thread there would be different responses) maybe you should face the music with your husband if you are meeting behind his back? i'm not making a judgment on your activities...you know why yo do what you do, but you also know the consequences if you get caught out

"Was very abusive I have reported her and blocked her, I have hidden my profile, but its put me off now, so I think I will be deleting my profile

you're choice but i think she s calling your bluff and if you delete she will win.

mind you (just for balance, as if this was a married bloke posting this type of thread there would be different responses) maybe you should face the music with your husband if you are meeting behind his back? i'm not making a judgment on your activities...you know why yo do what you do, but you also know the consequences if you get caught out"

so you're cheating on hubby?

i think its wrong that you have been threatened with this. we all have our opinions on whether cheating is ok, i dont. but it would be wrong of me to impose my opinion on you. i wouldnt tell on you i just wouldnt meet you. but i suppose that is me just accepting the way you live your life as i expect others to accept and respect the way i live mine. its a fact of life that many people dont have this acceptance.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Was very abusive I have reported her and blocked her, I have hidden my profile, but its put me off now, so I think I will be deleting my profile

mind you (just for balance, as if this was a married bloke posting this type of thread there would be different responses) maybe you should face the music with your husband if you are meeting behind his back? i'm not making a judgment on your activities...you know why yo do what you do, but you also know the consequences if you get caught out"

she chose to cheat...this was one of the outcomes she must have considered...i would never out anyone but if u play with fire u will get burnt.

"I've had a message from someone who said she know's who I am and is going to let my hubby know I've been meeting up with other people, She's unhappy cause I met up with someone she meet a few months back, Why are some people like this, "

There's some seriously awful people out there, and all I can say is I'm sorry to hear someone's put the bite on you, and hope you're really careful over who you let into your life (even in this game) in the future...

Wolf

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I was thinking the same thing...if a bloke had started this he'd have been torn a new one!!!

You pays your money and takes your chance.

You go playing behind your partners back, ie you cheat......

live by the sword - die by the sword.

Sorry that my reply doesn't fit in with the stereotypical response, but if this was a guy posting the same question, I know what the tone of the thread would be .....

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Serves you right really

"You pays your money and takes your chance.

Sorry that my reply doesn't fit in with the stereotypical response, but if this was a guy posting the same question, I know what the tone of the thread would be .....

"

I have found it amazing, that a woman has posted this post and everyone is very reserved, in their opinion. Now if a guy had posted this the shit would have hit the fan. Erm is it me or am I missing something here. Play with fire you get burnt. Sorry I just strongly believe that honesty is the best policy, and that to lie and cheat is not the way to have a fulfilled swinging lifestyle, always looking over your shoulder, sort of scenario. Hope it all works out for you, I really do but, horse, door, bolted. Good luck though.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I have found it amazing, that a woman has posted this post and everyone is very reserved, in their opinion. Now if a guy had posted this the shit would have hit the fan. Erm is it me or am I missing something here. Play with fire you get burnt. Sorry I just strongly believe that honesty is the best policy, and that to lie and cheat is not the way to have a fulfilled swinging lifestyle, always looking over your shoulder, sort of scenario. Hope it all works out for you, I really do but, horse, door, bolted. Good luck though. "

hey...i didnt join the hug fest

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 00:32:06]

Curiosity killed the cat, play with fire and you will get your fingers scorched... etc!

On the other hand I don't agree with the underhand way someone has delt with you in sending this message. Think on carefully from this point forwards.

"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Don't cheat then, if it was a guy you would all be havin a go at him nothing worse then a cheat.hiding ur profile won't change nothing

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Hate to say it, but cheating is not swinging. Its cheating.

As someone said, if this was a guy posting this thread, the responses would have been ten times harsher to say the least, and there would have been little or no sympathy for him.

That DOESN'T mean we agree with what the other person is threatening to do. Not knowing them, or you, its not our place to judge you on a personal level, only from what you have stated here.

stuff em.

chances are you were better in bed than she was and now hates you for turning his head.

and if you are that good id like to know more so my message box please lady!

theres clearly many ways this could be answered , their a judgemental one or i hope a non patronisising one. you choose to cheat on your hubby, which is clearly your choice and not my business so i cant judge you . i can however say you risked been outed the moment you joined a site like this . people cant out you without proof . maybe this ladies reasons are selfish and thats not my place to judge either. maybe you should be honest and open with your husband , is sex withmen on here really worth risking your marriage for . dont moan about why are people are nasty . deal with your situation. honesty is only way to conduct a marriage and even swinging must be conducted with honesty in my opinion. there its said, now i wait for backlash

People will always stick it in to someone if they can.. even friends, this lady obviously thinks she is justified.

Its always wrong to tell on something that isnt anything to do with you, but people still do.

I to be fair would tell her to do so and already have told.. but then I am honest with my loved ones.. because I know I can be.. but many cant.. People cheat for a variety of reasons.. and its never as cut and dry as people seem to think

Cali

The OP isn't the only single on here to have cheated so i'll choose not to judge.

I would say that if someone was going to tell your hubby then they would probably have done it by now.

"I'm gonna" very rarely does.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Very well said

Ok you shouldnt be cheating, could work out great though your husband might be turned on by the thought of you on a swinging site, may open up the path to a happy swinging sex life together, of course this is all best case scenario! But good luck and if you are looking for a cuckold give us a shout

Sorry, no sympathy from me.. you choose to cheat on your husband you choose to take the risk that he will find out... if you don't want that I suggest you be honest with him before she is honest for you!

No, she isn't right to send you an abusive message, but perhaps she is a good friend of your husbands and feels bad knowing your doing what your doing and having to keep quiet about it...

By *inful_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

If you're cheating on him, no offence, but you deserve to get found out. Sorry, the whole cheating argument isn't opinion. It's fact. If you cheat, you're wrong.

ive never cheated and i leave these sites if im in a relationship.

but also i do not judge people because i for one do not know their situation.

but again i keep things private so have no problems that way.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I've had a message from someone who said she know's who I am and is going to let my hubby know I've been meeting up with other people, She's unhappy cause I met up with someone she meet a few months back, Why are some people like this, "

so op did she actually say she was telling your hubby because you met a guy she meets ? or could it be she just doesnt like your hubby being cheated on ? IF and mean IF it just her throwing a strop because you met one of her meets then thats out of order .but you can hardly be shocked or nieve enough to think you can cheat and youd never get found out ! lol !!! personally if my partner was screwing around behind my back and a person knew and knew me ,id like to think theyd tell me .

i dont know or care why you cheat ,you chose that path and you choose the consequences that go with it! you cant bleat now things arent going as wondefully as you want .

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 16:49:38]

One of the issues, that we see is that if the person is cheating on their respective partner, Unbeknown to that person, they are taking a complete risk with their sexual health, which they are not aware of and probably would not agree to. The rights and wrongs of whether someone is cheating on their partner is one for them and them alone to contend with.

We have our opinions regarding cheaters, and us personally would not condone cheating, nor actively meet with someone who is doing so. Not because we are being morally righteous, just that we really don't want to feel that we may possibly have contributed to the couple breaking up or divorce etc, when the partner finds out, and invariably they always do. If you are in an unhappy relationship then leave, or at least be honest with your partner so that they can make a uniformed decision whether he/she still wants to sleep with you, knowing that you have had sex elsewhere. Even though protection may be used, there is always still a risk.

To now be concerned whether your hubby is about to be told that you have been having sex outside the relationship, is really a mute point, and think perhaps you ought to seriously consider coming clean and telling him. It would be far better to hear it from you than some irate woman, who has a grudge to bear and will invariably flower it up to suit her needs. She may well be just trying to scare you, but it is something you need to consider that she may well do.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

i must be missing something here!

Another woman has threatened to tell your husband??? How does she know your married? how does she know where you live? how does she know how to contact your husband?

Anyway if you are cheating then without saying it serves you right, it may be better to discuss this with your husband first, be honest (at last) you never know, he ay forgive you if he is a sap!

"Jealousy is called the green eyed monster for a good reason.

"

well put.xx

Southampton

"Jealousy is called the green eyed monster for a good reason.

well put.xx "

but is it jealousy? we dont know if woman is jealous, or as she knows the op and that shes married that shes just not happy with the hubby being made a complet arse of . we only have one side of story here . for all we know is op has just assummed the mutual meet is why womans saying shes going to tell the hubby . for all we know it may just be the guy meeting op brought the profile to womans notice and realised from that she knew the op . as they say between two peoples version of the same event is what actually happened .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You cheating isn't anything to do with me so I won't comment, other than to say I would say the same thing to a male cheating....but....I think someone threatening to out you to anyone at all is disgusting/ vindictive and down right nasty.

Always be careful of how much private information you give out, as like now it might come back to bite you on the bum.

I think its disgusting for anyone to 'out' others, there is never an acceptable reason to do it. Its mean spirited and nasty.

It doesn't matter if the OP is married and hubby doesn't know. What has that got to do with anyone here. Noone should interfere in others' lives. Seems to me that people who enjoy doing these kind of things must me missing something in their own lives.

"I think its disgusting for anyone to 'out' others, there is never an acceptable reason to do it. Its mean spirited and nasty.

It doesn't matter if the OP is married and hubby doesn't know. What has that got to do with anyone here. Noone should interfere in others' lives. Seems to me that people who enjoy doing these kind of things must me missing something in their own lives.

"

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I agree with this. It's her life and no one on here should judge what she does. Some people especially couples are to quick to think they can do that.

OMG I cant believe some people on this site and their outdated views!!!!!! A huge number of people on this site play behing their partners back, in cases that is what makes it fun, how can you judge a person. I think the arrows should be pointed at the low life who has threatened to out this individual, there are some vile people out there who hopefully one day will get their just reward.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

there is no need to cheat if you want fun there is plenty on here for that , if we want sex we just got to make a phone call and a meet is arranged

"OMG I cant believe some people on this site and their outdated views!!!!!! A huge number of people on this site play behing their partners back, in cases that is what makes it fun, how can you judge a person. I think the arrows should be pointed at the low life who has threatened to out this individual, there are some vile people out there who hopefully one day will get their just reward."

I fail to see where fun comes into playing behind a partners back.

And after watching Fatal Attraction again last night I see why.

Its wrong to out anyone

Its everyones choice if they cheat

But dont cry when the brown stuff hits the fan

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"OMG I cant believe some people on this site and their outdated views!!!!!! A huge number of people on this site play behing their partners back, in cases that is what makes it fun, how can you judge a person. I think the arrows should be pointed at the low life who has threatened to out this individual, there are some vile people out there who hopefully one day will get their just reward."

no offence... but "outdated views"....

i don't condone any threats...what i will say is this...

if a person coming on here is playing away, then one of the consequences may be that their partner (and please let not forget who the true innocent victim is here) finds out....

you may think it is "fun".... well having been on the other end of someone elses "fun" I can tell you it almost destroyed me....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Most of you missed the point of the OP .....it happens all the time on here , it is almost like people are waiting for the M word to turn up and it doesn't matter what the thread is about just dive in with lectures and marriage guidance advice.

The point of the OP was, some vindictive person ( if true ) was going to out another person because she was on a swinging site.

I for one think this is nasty and vindictive.

It seems the lady who initially posted thread as now left site so may that be end to it.

Everyone is so quick to judge..

If one has nothing to hide, one has nothing to fear.

"

Most of you missed the point of the OP .....it happens all the time on here , it is almost like people are waiting for the M word to turn up and it doesn't matter what the thread is about just dive in with lectures and marriage guidance advice.

The point of the OP was, some vindictive person ( if true ) was going to out another person because she was on a swinging site.

I for one think this is nasty and vindictive. "

I totally agree with this.

It doesn't matter what the OP was doing or what her circumstances were - we are all just a bunch of swingers on a site and have no right whatsoever to delve into others' lives. The OP didn't owe anyone an explanation and others had no right to try and out her. It was just mean spirited, vindictive, nasty and the people who do this kind of thing are disgusting and worthless individuals.

Really annoys me that people think they have a right to others' life histories and try to justify dispicable behaviour by a jaded sense of what is right

"

I for one think this is nasty and vindictive.

I totally agree with this.

It doesn't matter what the OP was doing or what her circumstances were - we are all just a bunch of swingers on a site and have no right whatsoever to delve into others' lives. The OP didn't owe anyone an explanation and others had no right to try and out her. It was just mean spirited, vindictive, nasty and the people who do this kind of thing are disgusting and worthless individuals.

Really annoys me that people think they have a right to others' life histories and try to justify dispicable behaviour by a jaded sense of what is right "

good post x xxx

Southampton

i by no means condone the tantrum throwers and dummy spitters who do something out of spite ,and no one has said thats right . however, we only have ops side of things and even then op never actually confirmed the woman said she was going to out her to hubby due to the mutual meet . that maybe the asumption the op made . what if that woman was a family member or a close friend ? would it be vendictive and nasty then for them to tell the hubby hes wifes cheating? i think alot of people would actually exspect to be told something like that if a friend or family member knew . its the motive behind it i feel that makes a vast difference to a persons action being vendictive or not . if the womans actions were motivated by her own gain then 110% out of order . if it was to stop someone they know being made a complet mug of then in my opinion then thats completly different altogether ,and i say bloody good on her !

as for op being married and people picking on that..well as has been said if youve nothing to hide youve nothing to then worry about ! you cant however go behind a partner and spouses back then exspect a pat on the shoulder when you eventually get found out . op chose her actions and you choose the consiquences of those actions .

Its all very well critiscising people who play behind partners back, but I would imagine any of you who actively meet people at parties or clubs or even hotel meets have played with someone who is playing away from home!!! how can you be certsin your not, they will tell you they are single how can you prove otherwise? Even a couple you play with may both be cheating on their respective partners, do you ask for marriage certificates as proof?

We should refrain from judging and remember as a swinging community we are all labelled as strange and wrong doers by the Monogomists in this world, we all do things aothers disapprove of, accept we all have different views and stop critiscising people who differ from us.

I think I agree with the woman saying about not bothering to comment coz the woman has left the site now lol

"I think I agree with the woman saying about not bothering to comment coz the woman has left the site now lol "

Ah well was good while it lasted may as well close thread now lol

» Add a new message to this topic