FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fakes !!!

Fakes !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otns3xy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Here/there

Is it possible that someone who is verified by fab swingers as genuine can be a fake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 00:30:39]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

how do u mean verified by fab...ie photo verification?

And what do u mean by fake...

Near Here/there

Yeah photo verification

.... Well someone saying they are a couple and it turns out its a single guy ?

hexham

report them, its one of the reasons we ignore veris, its not hard to photoshop...

or they were together but as so often happens lol she is no longer playing...

Whatever the case click the report profile button, admin do take action.

Near Here/there

I already have .... Now what happened to us tonight was weird ... This couple asked us to cam private on msn ..so we agreed - went online and it was a couple well sort of .. I then asked the couple to wave as I thought it was weird wanting to cam without knowing who we were ! ... They didn't and just sat there ... Within seconds they had removed us as a friend on here and ended the live cam - it was crazy ..whoever that was had managed to put a video up of a couple sat there .... Anyway reported the profile as normal as I still had their original message they sent ... Is this site full of this or is it our beginner bad luck ?

hexham

"I already have .... Now what happened to us tonight was weird ... This couple asked us to cam private on msn ..so we agreed - went online and it was a couple well sort of .. I then asked the couple to wave as I thought it was weird wanting to cam without knowing who we were ! ... They didn't and just sat there ... Within seconds they had removed us as a friend on here and ended the live cam - it was crazy ..whoever that was had managed to put a video up of a couple sat there .... Anyway reported the profile as normal as I still had their original message they sent ... Is this site full of this or is it our beginner bad luck ?"

more like begginers not sensing the warning signs to be honest...if someone asks to cam outside the chat rooms i tend to be very suspicious.

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

Don't let it knock you back. 99% of people on here are genuine.

It depends upon what you class as a fake ?

But at a guess, I'd say that it is possible

i keep coming across a fake profile on here and it has verifications too, i know its fake as i went to school with the the girl they are claming to be, just report them and let the site do its thing

By *ouple_m_and_jCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Unfortunately you will always have to deal with the human element. Our approach is simple, we take you as you are in your messages and chat, and if we feel we can get on - then use the in-site cam chat and probably arrange to meet for coffee or something.

I don't know if we're just being overly cautious, but we always make sure to meet for a chat first - we're not judgemental in anyway, but we don't want to find that we've been lied to.

I think years of counselling training, therapy, hypnotherapy and NLP training teaches you one thing above all others, most people don't mean usually to lie, sometimes they just fall into it - but the odd few can't do anything but! Don't take it as a personal affront, or even think anymore about it - they were playing silly buggers, obviously, chalk it up to experience and move on

As for your question - yes it's very possible to fake your profile here, and become verified - but then, those people are fairly easily caught out too

my moto is nobody is real until i meet them in the flesh, its worked for me for the last 2 yrs

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Yes, its possible, but the more verifications they have from others who have a great many, the less likely it is.

The policy mentioned above is a pretty safe bet, until you meet them, you never know, you think your chatting with Carol and Mick from Doncaster who are 43 and 45 but your really talking with 'Bob' who lives in Woking with his Mum and is 67.

By *ustpartyCouple  over a year ago

Blackwater

There are plenty profiles on here which started out as genuine and then ceased to be so.

i.e. one of the couple decided not to do it anymore and the other carried on. No verifications for a long period is a clue. Some hide their verification list so you can't see that this is the case.

Genuine couples are happy to both speak on the phone before meeting. Be suspicious if they don't.

try and get people to verify themself at an early stage, saves alot of time wasting - most realiable is probably by cam, ask them to wave/touch nose etc to verify its not a recording. Genuine peep shouldnt have a prblem with the request - fakes will come up with all sorts of excuses, no cam/at work/on phone...

Near Here/there

well thanks for all the replies guys ..... it has made us think twice about who we become friends with -

» Add a new message to this topic