FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time bi advice?

First time bi advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, just looking for advice.

Been bi-curious for a while now and played about with a few guys etc but I always get really nervous doing anything.

I'm not out (only to close friends) and where I live is not the most...progressive place.

Anyone else have this issue their first time? How'd you get over it?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

have u thought of going to a sauna or bi night at a club...you could just watch until u feel comfortable

"have u thought of going to a sauna or bi night at a club...you could just watch until u feel comfortable"

I have thought about it, but have read reviews of the ones in my town that say they're mostly full of old men, which is not really my thing. :/ plus I'd rather try it out in a not-so-public setting at first.

Also doesn't help that I'm picky I guess

hexham

nothing wrong with being picky

it is hard if u want to explore older...both kev and i knew we were bi at an age that cant be mentioned on fab lol...

the big problem is that many ppl wont want to meet someone to be their test bed...

"the big problem is that many ppl wont want to meet someone to be their test bed...

"

Yeah that's kind of the trouble. Chatted to a few folks on sites before but it kind of peters out after a few messages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the problem is that most people that are curious are just that, curious and just that. too worried to take it further or too inexperienced to make it a good experience for you. where as a full on gay guy may be too full on. you should just take things as they come, at your pace. theres plenty of time to explore this. im also bi curious although ive tried it with a girl. im still curious because it turns me on but i tried with the wrong girl. it hasnt put me off but im in no hurry, so do what i do. have fun and see what happens. if someone likes you enough, they will ease you into it

hexham

"the problem is that most people that are curious are just that, curious and just that. too worried to take it further or too inexperienced to make it a good experience for you. where as a full on gay guy may be too full on. you should just take things as they come, at your pace. theres plenty of time to explore this. im also bi curious although ive tried it with a girl. im still curious because it turns me on but i tried with the wrong girl. it hasnt put me off but im in no hurry, so do what i do. have fun and see what happens. if someone likes you enough, they will ease you into it"

very good advice...why not try a bi night at a club then...you will find couples and have more chance to chat and see how u feel?

Oh thats to the OP but if u ever fancy going to a club lady...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think you've just got to go for it, and assume that not all of your earliest experiences will be successful, so that if they are, it's a bonus. You're then over that pre-experience curious stage. This doesn't mean dropping being picky, just instead to focus on getting through first/second time nerves etc.

Whilst gay sauna/sex clubs may not be ideal, who is there on the day is pot luck, just as it with swingers clubs. You could visit and half expect to leave without any sex, but at least you'd be checking it out, but available should someone catch your eye. At such a venue in busy times there's going to be a range of people, so one on one, or group action, could be enjoyed. No one need know that it's your first bi encounter, and so there won't be possible rejection, as there might be from Fab people, who don't want to be a test bed partner. At least with a sauna you get more chances than setting up individual meets, in the hope that one pays off. That said, there's also scope if you could meet another bi curious guy who's got reciprocal sexual interests: if you're both versatile, one top, one more bottom, etc, then it will ensure the right mix.

Either way, I'd not rule either option out, and proceed on both fronts, so that you progress beyond curious as soon as you can. Finally, with your emotional response, ensure that you're not feeling any guilt etc, as some straight guys have grown up to feel that such needs are wrong. Only you would be able to deal with that, if this is the case.

Good luck!

If your curious then most other bi guys have been there themselves, alot of guys out there like to just suck others without reciprocation, try that first and if enjoy then go on from there.

Just enjoy it x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It's easier to have your first bi experience/s in a club or sauna rather than one-on-one. Nobody is going to force you to do anything you're not happy with and if someone you don't fancy comes on to you, you can always say 'no thanks.' If you like what you're doing, you can just enjoy or even take things further, and if you don't you can always leave.

Agree with the above - just enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic